Gaming The SM RedCafe League

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Seriously, I'm going to post the entire fecking plot from every cnuting season of Oz unless I get my results soon.

And if i've fecking LOST after all this?!!?!? I'm off the the Game of Thrones TV thead to lay down some of my book read wisdom..

Levo

Band of Brothers
Trionz are you sorting this out? Any mention of it on their twitter or on the forums?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Trionz are you sorting this out? Any mention of it on their twitter or on the forums?
It looks like a site wide issue, look at these tweets:

Is there an issue with @SoccerManager tonight? My game should've kicked off over an hour ago yet results aren't in...?

@SoccerManager I know it says there is no time limit on results coming in but come on. results have always come in by 8.15 so why not now???

@SoccerManager you gone and broked it

@Sahil_RedDevil @Vulpes_MUFC @Maddison100 @tHeGoOnErBoY Glad to see you're not the only ones wondering what's happened to @SoccerManager!

@SoccerManager An hour and a half since k/o time and still no results..this is becoming a joke..Come on look after people playing your game

@SoccerManager Why are tonight's results not up yet? Technical issues?

@SoccerManager results are late tonight!

@SoccerManager Why is the match results not in yet

@SoccerManager No results till now :|

@soccermanager Any reason why the results are not in yet? #RuiningMyNight

Levo

Band of Brothers
Great, be nice if they would give a little update.

Always annoying when they give no indication of the problem or whether it's being fixed.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
More outrage:

@SoccerManager What's going on lads?!

@SoccerManager Why are the results not in yet?

where are these fecking results @SoccerManager !?

@SMDiary @SoccerManager why have we had no match results tonight???

@SoccerManager Where are the results please? 45 minutes late and no results in yet.

@SoccerManager Why So much delay in Publishing Results ?

@SoccerManager Where are the results they always come in by 8.15pm its now 9pm can you tell me why this is all of asudden so slow..

@SoccerManager Are your servers down tonight as no results have come through yet

@SoccerManager why is there no results at the moment?

@SoccerManager is the site down again because results were meant to come out at 20:05

@AndrewCleverley @soccermanager Yup, my final league game of the season is over 40 minutes late now.

@kgr00 @dannyscun @j_robinson89 @Meeky555 @EFCKyle1878 Anyones results in yet? @SoccerManager #Soccermanager

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Update: The man who plugs in the formations to Football Manager has called in sick. The rest of the staff who would normally be inputting the results he calls out are forced to do extra work tonight and so spread thin.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Update: The man who plugs in the formations to Football Manager has called in sick. The rest of the staff who would normally be inputting the results he calls out are forced to do extra work tonight and so spread thin.
:lol: 1 person calls in sick and it all goes to shit? What kind of tin pot organisation is this??

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Noo slipped behind the leaders. The fight for 4th commences.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Will soccer manager be calling a press conference?

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
I put a bid on for Clevz, in the hope most of you would see one unread mail and think it'd updated.... I'm bored.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Hahahahaha feck off WR you cnut! :lol: quality.