Gaming The SM RedCafe League

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Ok, so wolves cancelled my loan of Hoarau which is fine.

But I didn't realize this until it was too late. Therefore after 75mins my 60 rated CB/LB is playing upfront :cool:

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Where are the results:( I actually doubted myself for a few seconds that I could read the time right. Had to think whether 20:00 was indeed 8PM!

cj_sparky

After some time, results come out late.
It can be as late as 2 hours.
Oh the pain, I want to know if my Reading side are still hanging on to 2nd. If I lose and Sheff Utd win they could be above me on goal difference.....where did that gap go :nervous:

Trionz

It seems new game worlds receive more priority in terms of results.
As the number of new game world increase, ours will fall down the queue and results will start coming late.
that is the case of my other gameworlds, results were quick earlier and then started getting late.

don't worry ours will come within 15-20mins.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
It seems new game worlds receive more priority in terms of results.
As the number of new game world increase, ours will fall down the queue and results will start coming late.

that is the case of my other gameworlds, results were quick earlier and then started getting late.

don't worry ours will come within 15-20mins.
I suppose that makes sense as they want to keep new players interested in the game so if they join new leagues they'll want them to get the results fairly quickly whereas in the older gameworlds those in them usually have been there a while so don't mind waiting longer as they're addicted to the game by then.

kps88

If they can't handle the load they should just give different game worlds different times.

Levo

Band of Brothers
I suppose that makes sense as they want to keep new players interested in the game so if they join new leagues they'll want them to get the results fairly quickly whereas in the older gameworlds those in them usually have been there a while so don't mind waiting longer as they're addicted to the game by then.
Speak for yourself loser!

troll

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
If they can't handle the load they should just give different game worlds different times.
Yeah, that's what happens on another manager game I play on. In that one they can choose the time and league days to kick off on. Having that choice available is surely better on the server than having hundreds of thousands of game worlds kicking off at the same time and day.