Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Looks like Millwall played their first team against Derby with no subs. I played my first team against Leicester but subbed 3 players at the 60 minute mark - Distin, Parker and Gaitan off with Ramsey, Shawcross and Pieters coming on. Distin and Parker are 30+ so I had their fitness in mind, and I thought I'd rest Gaitan from 60 mins onwards to keep him fresh for Millwall.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
You are my West Brom! My lovely West Brom! You make me happy, when times are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please just keep, Man City, at bay.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
top of the table is very interesting in Division 1! Newcastle got a draw, 2-2. I've hit 40 points and I reckon I'm safe now :drool:

Also pleased to announce the capture of the exceptional talent that is Oliveira ADRYAN from Flamengo, who is linked with us in real life. He was added to the system only 2 days ago. Delighted with that.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
It's a pleasure doing business with you, maniak. My team looks alot better now, and Kos is bound to get an upgrade I reckon.

I'm bound for relegation though, concidering my form:

The last 10 games for Swansea:

1 win, 9 losses.
29 conceded, 13 scored.

Good thing Eto'o is back for the run-in as I need every miracle this game can throw at me.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
It's a pleasure doing business with you, maniak. My team looks alot better now, and Kos is bound to get an upgrade I reckon.

I'm bound for relegation though, concidering my form:

The last 10 games for Swansea:

1 win, 9 losses.
29 conceded, 13 scored.

Good thing Eto'o is back for the run-in as I need every miracle this game can throw at me.

My pleasure. My defence is now:

Hart 92
Lahm 94
Pique 95
Pepe 93
Chiellini 94

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Its been no surprise my form has picked up sonce Barnetta came in. In 11 games, he's had 6 goals and 6 assists and 3 MOTM, which puts him top of my stats table. Big impact for a team that were struggling for goals big time.

Big Andy

Bloke
You are my West Brom! My lovely West Brom! You make me happy, when times are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please just keep, Man City, at bay.
Twat. I'm practically relegated now...only a matter of time now...

Damien

Staff
Luis Muriel has developed a concern about lack of games. Anyone want to loan him (probably one for the lower leagues)?

21/84 CF. Has got 2 goals and 2 assists for Leeds in 2 appearances. Did have a loan spell at Preston but it wasn't very successful with him scoring twice in 11 games - most of his appearances were subs though.

Edit: Scrap that.

Not added to the Loan List - your Chairman will not loan out this player

I hate you chairman.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Crazy isn't it? :lol:

We meet again on Sunday :nervous: If I win I'll only need 2 more points to guarantee promotion (provided Blackpool and Ipswich both win).
I won't mind losing to you as much, since you're not one of the many teams in the play-off/promotion battle. Still want to win obviously, at least now I can go back to my tried and trusted tactic against you. Never know how to set up against mid-table teams.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Luis Muriel has developed a concern about lack of games. Anyone want to loan him (probably one for the lower leagues)?

21/84 CF. Has got 2 goals and 2 assists for Leeds in 2 appearances. Did have a loan spell at Preston but it wasn't very successful with him scoring twice in 11 games - most of his appearances were subs though.

Edit: Scrap that.

Not added to the Loan List - your Chairman will not loan out this player

I hate you chairman.
I don't think a loan solves that, he must have games at your club, not on loan.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I also have Bendtner with level 1 concern, but it's good to see unhapinness kicking in, it'll make the market more active.

If someone is interested in Bendtner (89) I'm looking for a winger.

Damien

Staff
16 point gap back to third with only 18 left to at for. West Ham on their way up it seems. Hopefully with the league title as well.
Well done. Your squad looks like it could have a decent chance of challenging for promotion next season too - though it depends on the teams relegated as well as the signings the other teams in Division 2 make to strengthen. You've got a good first team core though some of them will most likely go down in the next update.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Portugal qualified for the World Cup after a 2-0 victory against Peru.:cool:

Excal

Ashley Young scored a brace for England, and goals from Rooney and Carrick gave the Three Lions a 4-2 victory over Wales. The press have universally praised the attacking football that Excal has brought to England.

Trionz

check the amount of games he played while he was on loan.

And rumours are SM have elevated player concerns.
Now those feckers will get bothered lot sooner.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
check the amount of games he played while he was on loan.

And rumours are SM have elevated player concerns.
Now those feckers will get bothered lot sooner.
I certainly got a few today.

City are fecked

ciderman9000000

City are fecked
Just one; Wayne Bridge. I've recalled him and put him on the transfer list. All but three of my loaned-out players are from the youth team.

I've faith in all my players though and those who stay with the first team will all get games.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Diego Rubio is moaning about lack of game time.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
feck sake. 3 injuries for tonights match. This'll be tough...

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Anything can happen tonight for me. Wigan have a decent strength team now. My defence is similar to his attackers so he could sneak a few goals like Norwich did against me. A win and I'm defo safe, not mathematically but I know I will be.