Gaming The SM RedCafe League

OB

Nothing can be done to my finances. If they are to be balanced, i will have to forget promotion, which im not willing to do. Only option is to get my transfers done before the season starts, and end he season in debt, hopefully with getting
promoted.

ciderman9000000

Nothing can be done to my finances. If they are to be balanced, i will have to forget promotion, which im not willing to do. Only option is to get my transfers done before the season starts, and end he season in debt, hopefully with getting
promoted.
If that's your attitude then why would Maniak ever let you take over a new team?

ciderman9000000

Well, say if I made an offer for Erwin Hoffer from his squad, I'd consider a bid of 3.6m to be 'fair' considering that is what he's worth.
So you think players are only worth what the computer says their current value is?

Such childlike naivety; how old are you, Flying Fox?

Flying Fox

So you think players are only worth what the computer says their current value is?

Such childlike naivety; how old are you, Flying Fox?
Have you actually seen his stats for the season? Omar's only used used him 5 times with a one goal return. I'd say that's fair in the circumstances. Of course if he had topped the scoring charts in Div 2, then that's another story.

ciderman9000000

Have you actually seen his stats for the season? Omar's only used used him 5 times with a one goal return. I'd say that's fair in the circumstances. Of course if he had topped the scoring charts in Div 2, then that's another story.
This isn't FM though, is it? A player's stats aren't reflective of his value; there's no reason why one 82 rated player wouldn't achieve exactly the same statistics as another of the same position if utilised in the same way.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
BarneyLFC took over Charlton and is asking for his brother (non-caf member) to be let in the league.

What says the caf?

Levo

Band of Brothers
Yeah wasn't to fussed with your brother maniak but we need a line. Make him join the xaf if he wants to join.

TheReligion

Abusive
Danny Welbeck has sealed a £12 million pound move to Everton after a fantastic loan spell at the club last season.

"It was simply the only club I was interested in" said Welbeck, "Syd Martinez is a brillant man to work for and I couldn't say not to making the move final. I wish Mr Byrne and my former club all the best and thank them for making this deal happen"

This move signals Everton's intentions to make value transfer deals for young quality players, this has become something of a philosophy of Martinez since he took over at the start of last season.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Omar, whats the story with Shinji?

OB

I'll start looking at the offers in a few days. As i said, i need multiple players lower rated. The best offer will be accepted.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Ok Omar. I dont really havea few days, so withdrew my bid. I doubt it wouldve been good enough anyway.