Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Varun

Staff
Good you came back when you did. couple of days more and I'd have moved a player to free up funds for a bid.

Varun

Staff
Damn. Is that supposed to be Varela? Just shows up as PLAYER 66592 for me.

Edit: Sorted now. Stupid data packs not loading properly.
Yeah, Varela. Got him for 500k. Ando had only bid 200k though so I could have bid later.

Shit, I thought I nabbed him before anyone noticed. No bids before I went to sleep :lol:

Unlucky for you mate. It seems I got the bid in just in time as the deal was accepted within an hour or so of me making it.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Unlucky for you mate. It seems I got the bid in just in time as the deal was accepted within an hour or so of me making it.
Ah sure, that's football. Doubt I would have bid anymore even if I saw your bid intime, I know you have more money to spunk than me :D good spot though, he didnt come up in the search unless you typed out his full name, or if you went and scrolled through the new additions to the game.

Varun

Staff
Ah sure, that's football. Doubt I would have bid anymore even if I saw your bid intime, I know you have more money to spunk than me :D good spot though, he didnt come up in the search unless you typed out his full name, or if you went and scrolled through the new additions to the game.

I'd have bid less had I known the deadline for bids was so close as you were the only one who had bid till then so your bid was bound to be low. :P

And yeah, had to search by his full name.

Should be a good buy long term regardless of whether he makes the grade here or not.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I'd have bid less had I known the deadline for bids was so close as you were the only one who had bid till then so your bid was bound to be low. :P

And yeah, had to search by his full name.

Should be a good buy long term regardless of whether he makes the grade here or not.
Ya, with Rafael our only recognisable right back, he will get some game time, and that will boost him to an 80 soon enough at the very least.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

My lineup:

de Gea (90)​
Smalling (89) Aurier (87) Digne (87)​
Canales (87) McCarthy (88) Reyes (87) Isco (90) Sandro (89)​
Balotelli (90) Michu (89)​

Varun

Staff
Only a draw at white hart lane. Dominated the game but missed Rooney badly with torres wasting chance after chance the Useless git.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Forgot to change my team....feck. I'll take the draw though.

Varun

Staff
Benoit Costil ,GK rated 88 and aged 25 is up for sale. I'll be selling to external clubs so if anyone is interested, can put in a bid.

Levo

Band of Brothers
You've lost Porto, not sure who the other team you had was.

Porto will be fine as transfers are off but the other team may of been pillaged and ransacked.

Varun

Staff
And levo took Toulalan :lol:

On the bright side, you have loads of cash to throw around. 20mil for Javi Garcia?

Varun

Staff
If people are going to go away for a while knowing they'l come back, they really should tell here. I thought you'd quit the game.