Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Urgh, another draw but against Liverpool. Was coming as I gambled by taking off three players at half time for rotating for a big cup game on Tuesday. Just hope that I win that now.

Varun

Staff
feck off fecking cnut of a game.

27 shots 18 on target vs 11 shots 4 on target and I lost.

fecking bad streak. 1 point in the last 4 games.

Varun

Staff
RS's Nottingham have been a revelation so far too. What a start to the season for him. Same with West Brom.

Varun

Staff
Just went looking for Wilshere to see what he was sold for and I see a direct swap for nigel fecking de jong. christ.. varane swapped for shaqiri too. :mad:

Varun

Staff
I see, wouldnt know about his deals but maniak made some very weird ones.

Varun

Staff
Ohh, absolutely fantastic deals both of them. The cnut should sell me Mata just on principle.

Varun

Staff
Anybody has an idea on how arrows work in this game? Whether the direction indicates where players move when the team is in possession of the ball or when it loses it?

Levo

Band of Brothers
Yeah, Levo was the one who got Varane and Wilshere from him. He also managed to get Mata for a good price.
Can't take credit for Varane as he was already at Fulham when I took over, I snagged Wilshere but it was from City not Arsenal.

Varun

Staff
Can't take credit for Varane as he was already at Fulham when I took over, I snagged Wilshere but it was from City not Arsenal.

Yeah, thats what I thought. Cider never left City so it was him that duped poor maniak.

Damien

Staff
Circumstances changed since then. I wasn't planning on trying to buy more players, but with the unexpected departures of Smalling and Canales, as well as my intention to progress further in both Europe and the cups, I needed to try and get some replacements/players who would add to my first team squad. Not a lot of depth there.

Goalkeepers
(1) De Gea (90)
(2) Amos (82)

Defenders
(3) Sandro (89)
(4) Digne (87)

(5) Vidic (95)
(6) Ramos (95)
(7) Reyes (87)

(8) Rafael (90)
(9) Aurier (87)

Midfielders
(10) Bender (90)
(11) Eriksen (90)
(12) McCarthy (88)
(13) Pogba (87)

(14) Ozil (94)
(15) Bale (93)
(16) Gotze (93)
(17) Isco (90)
(18) Zaha (85)

Forwards
(19) Messi (99)
(20) van Persie (95)
(21) Balotelli (90)
(22) Michu (89)

Damien

Staff
Won 6-1 but Ozil and Ramos picked up injuries... 12 days and 3 days respectively. I subbed Pogba and Zaha on at the hour mark. Next up: Newcastle away.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
2-0 away win against Villa. An expected win considering Villas fitness issues, means i'm 4 points clear of whichever team is behind me and miles clear in GD.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Another solid win for me beating spurs. Top 7 all won. 20 points after 10 games is fantastic for me, but playing Damo next could be a bridge too far, I'm not scoring enough goals!

Doing great in draft league too. Falcao scores 7 goals in a 10-1 win agsinst the scouse.

Damien

Staff
Another solid win for me beating spurs. Top 7 all won. 20 points after 10 games is fantastic for me, but playing Damo next could be a bridge too far, I'm not scoring enough goals!

Doing great in draft league too. Falcao scores 7 goals in a 10-1 win agsinst the scouse.
:eek: 13 goals in 10 league games!

My team have scored just over double that :cool: going to be a tough game but I think you'll win it.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
:eek: 13 goals in 10 league games!

My team have scored just over double that :cool: going to be a tough game but I think you'll win it.
Ya, I have performed well in the last few games, but alot of the time it is winning by the odd goal or draws. I played alot of top sides from the start, hope I can build up a good GD going forward, but that 5-0 thumping to Arsenal done a bit of damage! As for me winning the game on Sunday, I'd take a draw right now if I'm being honest!

Flying Fox

Nice 5-1 win there to boost GD.

Though I think had we not all pillaged Boro when Skeld left, it could have been a different story.

Illarramendi and Di Natale now with 5 goals a piece for teh campaign

Varun

Staff
Brought on the kids in the 75th min as i was winning 4-2. 2 late goals conceded to Draw The match. Have fallen well behind in The title race now, really need to put together a winning streak now.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Brought on the kids in the 75th min as i was winning 4-2. 2 late goals conceded to Draw The match. Have fallen well behind in The title race now, really need to put together a winning streak now.
Serves you right for twatting my Geordies!!

;)

Damien

Staff
UPDATED

In terms of real life transfers for my players:
  • Isco has gone to Real Madrid from Malaga
  • Digne looks like going to Monaco from Lille
  • Aurier has been linked with a move to Arsenal from Toulouse (and has posted a picture on Twitter of him in an Arsenal shirt, so looks like he wants to go there)
  • Eriksen has been linked to Dortmund and Liverpool, but someone from Dortmund rejected the notion of it happening
  • McCarthy has been linked to Spurs and Everton
  • Bale has been linked heavily to Real Madrid
From my youth players:
  • PSV want to sign Rekik
  • Zouma has been linked with moves to Anzhi, Chelsea, Newcastle and Cardiff, but St Etienne say he is not for sale
  • Jedvaj has been linked to Roma (£5M offer rejected), Milan and Arsenal
  • Todd Kane has gone back to Blackburn on a season-long loan (I'm going to sell him)
  • Goretzka to Schalke is pretty much done. Interview here, and nice headline on this article
  • Gomes has been linked to Chelsea
  • Markovic has moved to Benfica
  • Redmond has been signed by Norwich
  • Castillo has been linked to Udinese and Sampdoria
  • Martial has been signed by AS Monaco
  • Sky Sports say that Mavrias is going to Sunderland