Gaming The SM RedCafe League

JB7

Hate this stupid game at times. Changed my team twice for the cup game and thr stupid AI still plays my first team for some weird reason. Now my fitness is fecked.
Yep, I remember having the same issue at Sheff Wed. I put out a very weak team, but with everyone in correct positions apart from one centre midfielder playing at centre back and the game changed the entire line-up to pretty much full strength.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Big tug of war for Julian Brandt. 4 of us bidding for him. I think Bens got him though! 2.9m for a 17 year old with 9mins of league time. Wow.

I did however get him for list price in the League Mk2. Result!

MJJ

Yep, I remember having the same issue at Sheff Wed. I put out a very weak team, but with everyone in correct positions apart from one centre midfielder playing at centre back and the game changed the entire line-up to pretty much full strength.
Did exactly the same thing. Bastards.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Tonight's top 7 fixtures

Arsenal v Bristol City
Aston Villa v Manchester United
Chelsea
v Manchester City
Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

Reading v Newcastle United
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Nottingham Forest

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I lost, but results around me favourable. Its still on.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Huge loss against Reading. Piss poor result.

Must win game against Chelsea now to keep a foot in the top 4, I had it down as a win against Reading and loss against Chelsea in my head. Otherwise I'll prob finish 7th

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Damo's to lose now, so much momentum going into last games. wp mate.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Table's not been updated yet but I think I am out of the relegation zone for now.

Varun

Staff
Won. cnuting City won though so that puts even little hope of top 4 to bed considering my Fixtures. Funnily enough, havent lost in a while. Just too many stupid draws.

At fulham, dempsey continues to fire blanks the useless cnut. The match engine fecked up my subs for some Reason. Had it all set properly but ended up playing 2 players in red. CB at ST i think. Got a 5. Drew the game as thankfully sunderland manager forgot to change his cup team.

Varun

Staff
Ohh and what a great round for damo. Amazing how things can change. Everyone but him in the Top 4 lost.

Levo

Band of Brothers
I am seriously fed up with the game, only reason I still play is because I like the squad I have. Not much enjoyment of getting nothing out of the match engine week in/week out.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
That top 4 is really close. If it stays that close till the last game, should be fun to play out the game on the score center.

I've got a tough run in and a terrible goal difference to contend with as well.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
@akash02

Julian Brandt is a 17 year old, plays for Leverkusen. He played for Leverkusen in the last game, he was poached from Wolfsburg. Huge talent.

@Varun_Utd

I've decided to sign the following:

Jeremy Dudziak from Dortmund, should play a part for Dortmunds senior squad next season. Highly rated youngster.
Matías Sanchez from River Plate, this is a long punt. He's an unknown 17 year old got scouted by River Plate and signed up during the winter transfer window.

You can have the others if you want. You should know by now Varun that I bleed money at Forest. I always have some ready for a nice signing or two/three.