Gaming The SM RedCafe League

kps88

I'll take some Koch. He'd be my highest rated RB and I have no more money left so he'd get loads of games.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Tactics set. Got a bad feeling but we'll see what happens.

I really wish we could play more then one game each day
Me too, but players condition goes down after each game so if they play more than one game each day their condition would go down very, very quickly which might not be too much of a problem for the larger squads who can rotate, but it will be for everyone else.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Define in the short term? I've had other offers, so I'd rather loan him to the team where he gets the most games!
I mean he's better than my first choice RB. Guaranteed starts. By short term I mean I'm searching for higher rated players but since I can't get 'em I'd like to take him. :angel:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I mean he's better than my first choice RB. Guaranteed starts. By short term I mean I'm searching for higher rated players but since I can't get 'em I'd like to take him. :angel:
It's a good offer... but unfortunately, KP is making a more compelling argument (as it doesn't look like he'll be able to get any more players in)

I'll take some Koch. He'd be my highest rated RB and I have no more money left so he'd get loads of games.
Winning argument unless whoever manages Derby County can come up with something better?

JB7

Rogelio Funes Mori from River Plate will be my first signing, bet that's got you all quaking in your boots. Be very afraid.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
No matter how many times I see it... the line "XXXXXXX have made a loan offer to Manchester United for Tom CLEVERLEY" never fails to make me chuckle,

Annihilate Now!

Scout
KP has made the best argument to get some Koch, so he can have my Koch... if he no longer needs him / mistreats him / doesn't give him enough action, and if WR is still in need of Koch... I will send him that way instead.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
He is due a rating increase, I'm delighted to have him.
I think Brazil/Argentina was done already last month. So next update might be a few months away yet I guess. I could be wrong, but that was what I got off the forums. Still though a cracking purchase.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
I'm looking for a mid 80's defender or CM to take on loan if somebody needs someone off their books. Guaranteed game time and a beautiful sea view.
I could do with Kiko Famenia getting match fit (he's currently 85%), so I could loan him to you for about 2 or 3 games (or until I need him) until he's up to 100%? He's an 85 rated Winger/RM...

Member 60376

Require 1 CM/AM, 1 CB/RB and 1 CB/LB on loan. Mid 80s would be very much appreciated.

I require for full season if possible, and they will play as the current players are 79 or thereabouts.

Thanks.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Reminder of fixture rules (different to friendly games):

Fixture Rules

• Suspended and Injured players cannot play.
  • Players conditions are taken into account.
  • Players conditions are reduced during the game.

From what I've read it's not recommended to play players who have condition around 80% or below. I'm assuming the older players may reduce in condition more than the younger ones?

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
I could do with Kiko Famenia getting match fit (he's currently 85%), so I could loan him to you for about 2 or 3 games (or until I need him) until he's up to 100%? He's an 85 rated Winger/RM...
That sounds like a plan, he'd be straight in the lineup. I'll get the housemaid to get his pad ready and put on her kinkiest outfit for when he arrives.

Scrumpet

There are no words
My two newest signings are in a bad condition at the moment which is quite annoying. May have to rest them on the first day of the season.

cj_sparky

Vid Belec GK 82
Kryvtsov CB 82
Cek LB/LM 82
Jorgensen W/FWd 82

All of whom can go on loan, if wanted by anyone.

How many players can be loaned out though, I already have players out on loan who already were prior to the game starting?

kps88

When do we get money next? End of the season?

Thanks for the Koch AN.

Member 60376

RS - back off the player you just bid on! I had plans to bid for him. So much for the tip. :(

Member 60376

Vid Belec GK 82
Kryvtsov CB 82
Cek LB/LM 82
Jorgensen W/FWd 82

All of whom can go on loan, if wanted by anyone.

How many players can be loaned out though, I already have players out on loan who already were prior to the game starting?
Want to take the GK on loan but have 3 players currently on loan, trying to get a CB in, if that deal progresses I will cancel one of the loans and make a loan bid. Will you be loaning for the season?

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Argh! sorry WR, Xander was pretty quick off the mark for this one... next time I have anyone available for loan though, I'll offer them to you before anyone else.

Tell you what, ScoresyMUFC has quietly gone about building a hell of a first team down at Brum... Capdevila, Pizarro, Bellamy, Soldado?? Tonight's gonna be a difficult game I feel.

Still, I'm feeling confident about my chances... my bench includes four 87/88 players in Van Wolfswinkel, Yoann Gouffran, Airton and Beria... so the last 10/20 minutes could be where I win it.

cj_sparky

Want to take the GK on loan but have 3 players currently on loan, trying to get a CB in, if that deal progresses I will cancel one of the loans and make a loan bid. Will you be loaning for the season?
Yes I have two other keepers 83 and 87.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
No matter how many times I see it... the line "XXXXXXX have made a loan offer to Manchester United for Tom CLEVERLEY" never fails to make me chuckle,
:lol:

Tom Cleverley
Interested: Wolverhampton Wanderers. Nottingham Forest. Crystal Palace. West Ham United. Birmingham City. Chelsea. Middlesbrough. Coventry City. Millwall.

And that's just the ones that made offers, never mind the PM's.

cj_sparky

Might be interested in loaning Jorgensen.
I've loaned out Cek now to Blackpool.

Belec I'll hold for digitalnirvana.

Jorgensen you can take on loan.

But I'll have to hold on to Kryvtsov, as once my last transfer goes through I'll go under 21 players :lol:

Member 60376

Thought you cancelled the transfer, no worries I was being a transfer muppet anyway :lol:
I had to, out of money. :( No worries, if you need to buy, go for him.

Else I will try again in a few days after the currently pending transfers progress/reject.

Member 60376

I've loaned out Cek now to Blackpool.

Belec I'll hold for digitalnirvana.

Jorgensen you can take on loan.

But I'll have to hold on to Kryvtsov, as once my last transfer goes through I'll go under 21 players :lol:
How many players did you have to start off with? I checked Reading and you have bought 23 players in exchange of 30 existing players plus 6 M. How did you manage to exchange 30 players without going below 21 players?

Member 60376

What rating of players are you looking for?
Mid 80s ideally, the team is currently at 76 overall and the first team is at 79.

Division 3 has Reading, Watford, Southampton as the strong teams at mid/high 80s and West Ham, Sheffield United at just above 80s. Tough league.

cj_sparky

Jorgensen is now on loan at Watford.

How many players did you have to start off with? I checked Reading and you have bought 23 players in exchange of 30 existing players plus 6 M. How did you manage to exchange 30 players without going below 21 players?
I have no idea how it work I've just made sure once my transfer go through that I will not go under 21.