Gaming The SM RedCafe League

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
FAO Stoke manager, I may have to cancel the deal with Fuller. Over my transfer budget and he's the one I need the least out of the other accepted bids. Just warning you...

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The commentary says that Puyol escaped his marker and scored from 25-yards :lol:
Bizarrely another of your defenders did exactly the same for me:

GOAL!! - Receiving the ball on the right Gary CAHILL skips inside his marker and curls in a shot from 25 yards!

Just three of your loan signings played for their clubs and Cahill was the only one who scored :cool:

Urbanned

Bizarrely another of your defenders did exactly the same for me:

GOAL!! - Receiving the ball on the right Gary CAHILL skips inside his marker and curls in a shot from 25 yards!

Just three of your loan signings played for their clubs and Cahill was the only one who scored :cool:
:lol: I have no idea what makes the CB's be so attacking on this.

I think Cahill is going to be a big player for you this season

Mick1991

Good game StuCol. Close, my new keeper messed up, I think.

Edit: He didn't mess up for your goal (from what I can get from the commentary), but he only got a five rating.

Damien

Staff
:lol: I have no idea what makes the CB's be so attacking on this.

I think Cahill is going to be a big player for you this season
I think so too. The longer I can keep him for the better.

Gaitan also picked up both assists.

Next match is a friendly away to Arsenal. Can I do a Division 1 double? :smirk: The answer is most likely 'No' but I've got hope.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Ah, I realise. You can't report your own game. Kept looking for it on my report and couldn't see it.

Just went onto Burrow's and it's there.

Damien

Staff
Yeah, you can't see the "Report Match Fixing" button on your own match reports as understandably, if any of the two teams involved were match fixing they'd be unlikely to report it anyway.

Damien

Staff
When you look at a player and it says Undisclosed fee, does that mean just the money is undisclosed or are potential player exchanges undisclosed too?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
It just means that the offer is hidden... regardless of whether its money or P/E.

And why? What would you comment on?

TheReligion

Abusive
I am not happy about this SMFA Shield Shite

What is the betting my assistant manager fecks it right up and some of my top players are mysteriously injured?

Damien

Staff
Stupid game. I bid on a Free Agent ages before Barzagli got his first bid (probably 8 or so hours before). And only just now has my Free Agent transfer completed, but at the exact same time both of the other bids for Barzagli got accepted so there's no chance I can get him now.

Whichever of Bristol City or Leicester City get him will be getting a good signing. Expected to go up in the rating update.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Just brought in Albelda (rated 88, 34 years old) and I think now my transfers are done for the near future. My first 11 has an average rating of 88 but is 28 years old. My first team squad (not counting youth players) has an average rating of 85 with an average age of 26. I've got 21 players in my first team and 4 youth players ready just in case I get a really bad injury/suspension list, so I think I should be fine for the season with both a really strong first team and good depth. Shame about the opening result though, I got the red early on and my substitution in case I was losing was to take that player off :lol:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
feckin Leicester bastards. I've also noticed Ando is on a campaign to steal young players from everywhere!

I'm off to bed now, goodnight chaps :)
:D I have another 6 bids on youth at the moment. Just straight swaps from my players who arent going to increase, to others who are on in good position to increase in the next update.

I decided to go that root since I cant get sacked for being shite :D

JB7

10 players in, finally looks like I've got a half decent side together. Still need a few more though, will be interested to see how much money I earn from home games.