this year is my year on SM
I made about 150,000 from home game

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
zlatan_ish's article.

Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 3 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Wolves manager ecstatic after victory!

After what could be the result of the opening weekend as Wolves thrashed Spurs and stunned home supporters, their new manager was clearly ecstatic. Zlatan_ish commented " Yeah, this was a brilliant victory. As this was my first official game as a manager of Wolves and to get such a awesome performance from players, I am really satisfied "

While other managers and teams were in news everyday with their star signings and managers's comments, Wolves quietly carried on their business, zlatan_ish is still modest " Survival is still the main goal for us this season and I am hoping that we can build something from this result and carry on for rest of the season"

Asked about levo's comment after the match that results are random and about deflected goal. Ish quipped " oh that's may be a heat of moment comment from the manager. Spurs were expected to win this match but they couldn't and after the match I got a personal congratulatory message from levo. So, all is well. I wish them all the best for rest of season".

It may well be remarked that the Wolves' loaned player from Spurs, Bassong got two assists.
http://www.soccermanager.com/newspaper.php?action=full&nid=127809

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
5 away wins in the Division One. Away is the new home it seems.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Yep, some newbies joining the league, see the OP for the updated list.

JB7

Do you get gate receipts and whatnot from friendly matches?

Eirik Raude

Biggest clash of the second round of division 3 will be Notts County vs Reading. Reading could only manage a draw at home against West Ham tonight, and were dominated in possession. Notts County went top of the league with a 5-2 away win against Bury, and are looking very dangerous going forward. Should be a good game.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Shame FM Live died.
We tried starting a FM 2012 network game in the newbies and we had it all set up to go (not sure if they're still going through with it though). Took us ages to get it working though as Hamachi limits you to only 8 players.