Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Sepukku

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
And why is that happening?
Because most of the quality players are already taken and all newcomers aren't really motivated to continue after their team looses again and again. I've seen it happen 100 times. Isn't that obvious?

I know you guys invested time, Damien or Trionz are best example but a change must come if you want to have a competitive league.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Because most of the quality players are already taken and all newcomers aren't really motivated to continue after their team looses again and again. I've seen it happen 100 times. Isn't that obvious?

I know you guys invested time, Damien or Trionz are best example but a change must come if you want to have a competitive league.
We have tried new caf leagues and they have all failed because we are more invested in these clubs and the new ones are like a shiny new toy, it gets old quick

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
I'd withdraw if the others do but i doubt they will so why the feck should i take the moral high ground?
just cancel your fecking bid, whats the point in playing a multiplayer game by yourself. think of the big fecking picture do you want to play for much longer once the rest of us quit

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
just cancel your fecking bid, whats the point in playing a multiplayer game by yourself. think of the big fecking picture do you want to play for much longer once the rest of us quit
or alternatively if Stain somehow wins (he did bid max), when transfer ban expires I buy Thiago for same price then when transfer ban expires again I'll sell to Herrera for the £23.6M and take the £15M hit. Would take months but would end up with Thiago back to Sunderland at least. Not like the other three teams who bid are going to withdraw.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I will cancel my bid if people get retroactively punished for breaking the FFP. Or i'll quit.

The Stain

This Herrera asslicking is nauseating. The guy has broken FFP at least 3 times and nothing.

Canceled my bid. Won't ever do business with Herrera and whoever wins the bid. And like i said, if people don't get retroactive punishments and follow it, i will leave as well.

JB7

I have pulled out as everyone else has. Not even slightly happy about it as Herrera and I agreed a transfer deal yesterday which he then backed out of so doing something to help him has pissed me off slightly - if a player gets sold by the AI then it should be fair game as it always used to be. Hopefully now I have withdrawn he will do the decent thing and re-submit his offer for my player.

The Stain

I have pulled out as everyone else has. Not even slightly happy about it as Herrera and I agreed a transfer deal yesterday which he then backed out of. Hopefully now I have withdrawn he will do the decent thing and re-submit his offer for my player.
He's impossible to negotiate with, he'll dance around then pull out at the end. Broken FFP what, 3 times? Now "he's willing to comply" :lol:

Plymouth and others should get transfer banned as well. Let's do this right.

Damien

Staff
Cup final tonight.

Manchester United vs Newcastle United

Newcastle are said to be favourites to lift their first piece of silverware with Robben (95) and Costa (94) tipped to start. Manchester United are expected to start Martial (90) and Aurier (90).

Big Andy

Bloke
Someone post the available squads, Blackburn and MK Dons...

I might be tempted back, but only for a push at the title...I can't be doing with mid table shit...

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
@Damien can you do me a favour? Can you use one of your accounts and try releasing a player from Torquay United? I have an idea but want to know what happens if a club releases a player despite being on 21 players. Will it allow them or not?

Damien

Staff
@Damien can you do me a favour? Can you use one of your accounts and try releasing a player from Torquay United? I have an idea but want to know what happens if a club releases a player despite being on 21 players. Will it allow them or not?
The Club's Chairman will not employ you as your reputation in this Game World is poor due to you managing many Clubs for short periods of time

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I was just trying to come up with a way of emptying a club of all of their players without getting a transfer fee for them.

By doing this you could then give each club a transfer kitty of 200m and with every player in the game being available. It then becomes a proper free for all rather than clubs already owning a percentage of high valued players.

Flames73

I am willing to join. Never played this game but shouldnt be much different from other managerial games. Got the app. I choose Blackburn? What would I need to do now?

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
I am willing to join. Never played this game but shouldnt be much different from other managerial games. Got the app. I choose Blackburn? What would I need to do now?
Oh, I forgot. You can't apply yet because Damien holds these 2 clubs temporarily to prevent AI from selling the players

Just PM Damien and he will tell you what to do :)

Damien

Staff
Remaining honours up for grabs this season and contenders within the gameworld:

League
  1. Arsenal (4 honours, favourites)
  2. Darlington 1883 (3 honours)
  3. Everton (3 honours)
  4. Manchester City (4 honours)
  5. Manchester United (12 honours)
  6. Newcastle United (0 honours)
three other teams can mathematically win but unlikely