Television The Sopranos

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

“You add up all your mortal sins and multiply that number by 50. Then you add up all your venial sins and multiply that by 25. You add that together and that's your sentence. I figure I'm gonna have to do 6,000 years before I get accepted into heaven and 6,000 years is nothin' in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It's like a couple of days here.”

(as an aside, I think the supernatural element of the Sopranos world is often overlooked)

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

“You add up all your mortal sins and multiply that number by 50. Then you add up all your venial sins and multiply that by 25. You add that together and that's your sentence. I figure I'm gonna have to do 6,000 years before I get accepted into heaven and 6,000 years is nothin' in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It's like a couple of days here.”

(as an aside, I think the supernatural element of the Sopranos world is often overlooked)
Yeah I love the supernatural themes in some episodes. Proshai Livushka was freaking brilliant imo. Pussy’s reflection in the mirror - the first time i saw it - gave me the creeps. Just love stuff like that.

It’s the greatest show ever, for me. I know some shows are probably objectively better but Sopranos is certainly my favourite series without a doubt.

Renfurm

Supports
N.E.C.
"I'll keep this short and sweet. You're weak, you're out of cotrol and you have become an embarresment to yourself and everybody else."

cyberman

That’s what this is you know? Satanic, black magic. Sick shit

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
The scenes where he repeats to Tony a joke he's just said always get me.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I always found Paulie to be by far the most unlikeable character on the show. So insecure, petty and disloyal even by Sopranos standards.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The scenes where he repeats to Tony a joke he's just said always get me.
“I went over for a blowjob. Your mother was working the bon bon concession stand at the eiffel tower! Hey Sil, you hear what I told him? I said I went over for a blowjob, your mother was working the bon bon concession stand at the eiffel tower!”

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
“I went over for a blowjob. Your mother was working the bon bon concession stand at the eiffel tower! Hey Sil, you hear what I told him? I said I went over for a blowjob, your mother was working the bon bon concession stand at the eiffel tower!”
My favorite is when he asks Silvio about his first blowjob and how long it took the guy to come. Tony is literally sitting next to him on that one.

Big Andy

Bloke
Ive never seen this, I've seen numerous people rave and rave about it. Where can I watch this? It's not on Amazon, Netflix or anywhere in the UK I don't think.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Ive never seen this, I've seen numerous people rave and rave about it. Where can I watch this? It's not on Amazon, Netflix or anywhere in the UK I don't think.
HBO. I envy you, I'd love to erase my memories of the Sopranos so I could watch it again for the first time.

2cents

Scout
My favorite is when he asks Silvio about his first blowjob and how long it took the guy to come. Tony is literally sitting next to him on that one.
When he sees Bobby and Vito chatting in the Bing:

“It’s like an ad for a fecking weight loss centre. Before, and waaaay before…

…Hear what I said Tone? They’re like an ad for a weight loss centre.”

Tony - “Before and after.”

Big Andy

Bloke
HBO. I envy you, I'd love to erase my memories of the Sopranos so I could watch it again for the first time.
I've still to watch The Wire as well, and I was very late watching Breaking Bad, Lost, Dexter, Game of Thrones, etc.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
When he sees Bobby and Vito chatting in the Bing:

“It’s like an ad for a fecking weight loss centre. Before, and waaaay before…

…Hear what I said Tone? They’re like an ad for a weight loss centre.”

Tony - “Before and after.”
:lol:

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
:lol:

He and Chrissy were gold together.

His sit-down with Ralphie is a favorite.

"I can't believe this"

"Why not? Last summer you thought a flying saucer was over East Rutherford"

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
If you have Sky boxsets then start asap, there's a reason it's up there as one of the greatest shows of all time. Everything about it is just bloody fantastic

Big Andy

Bloke
If you have Sky boxsets then start asap, there's a reason it's up there as one of the greatest shows of all time. Everything about it is just bloody fantastic
I use my mates Sky Go on my Xbox, I think it'll be on there

2cents

Scout
:lol: Opening episode of Season 3 (my favorite season of television):