Television The Traitors (BBC) | If you've not watched it all, beware if you enter this thread as a bunch are talking without using spoilers

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Just seen it and was gonna make a thread. Enjoyed the first episode. Immediately thought of Caf werewolf. Haven’t seen the second episode, can anyone spoiler any big revelations please as I’ll be recording and binge watching I think cheers.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Who in the world thinks that someone is a traitor because they sat around the table in full view of everyone and didn't raise their glass like all the others? :lol:

RedDevilRoshi

Watched the 1st episode last night with the wife after the football. Really enjoyed it and interesting to see how it goes.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Fell asleep before it came on the other day and because it was on in the background something that was said in it infiltrated the dream I was having. Can't remember exactly what but I woke with a jolt thinking I, or someone else was going to be killed. :lol:

Watched the last 5 or 10 minutes of it after that, when a bloke and 2 women were discussing who to take out first.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
The problem is that the tasks bit are very boring, just the decision making parts are good

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Who in the world thinks that someone is a traitor because they sat around the table in full view of everyone and didn't raise their glass like all the others? :lol:
Yeah was daft that Alyssa managed to sway everyone with that and got no blowback. Was a bit awkward when Nicky said she didn't due to having no right hand but still was too easy to set up the bandwagon.

Fully caught up with it. Part of me wishes there was an option to watch a version of the show that didn't name the traitors and the public could play along and try and come to conclusions from the interactions. Personally think I could have got two of them with the third being under the radar so far but hard to say knowing the names in advance.

For anyone watching the show and finding it interesting. Have you met the Werewolf Chat thread yet? It's what this show is based on, though obviously with challenges and no underlying roles.

RedDevilRoshi

Episode 4 just aired tonight.

Seriously, seriously good TV. Get watching if you haven't already.
I agree, very intense and exciting. Looking forward to watching the next episode.

I reckon it’s Alex that is going to be voted out by Amanda even though I’d rather it be Ivan. Just to see Tom with massive egg on his face with all this “I’m a magician” nonsense who’s adamant that the traitor is Ivan when it obviously isn’t. Plus him encouraging everyone to vote for him. Him unveiling at the breakfast table that he and Alex are dating has literally cost them as you can see no one can trust them now. They have lost a lot of respect amongst their fellow players.

Last edited:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I personally think that Wilf might be a traitor.

Im a magician, I read people for a living. Trust me. :cool:

sebsheep

That breakfast table, what a shit show :lol:. This is classic village stuff though, always doing the daftest things and making themselves look dodgy.

Berbasbullet

That breakfast table, what a shit show :lol:. This is classic village stuff though, always doing the daftest things and making themselves look dodgy.
so similar isn't it :lol: Tom put a massive rod on his back and made himself so unlikeable

Damien

Staff
I agree, very intense and exciting. Looking forward to watching the next episode.

I reckon it’s Alex that is going to be voted out by Amanda even though I’d rather it be Ivan. Just to see Tom with massive egg on his face with all this “I’m a magician” nonsense who’s adamant that the traitor is Ivan when it obviously isn’t. Plus him encouraging everyone to vote for him. Him unveiling at the breakfast table that he and Alex are dating has literally cost them as you can see no one can trust them now. They have lost a lot of respect amongst their fellow players.
Alex going will be better from an entertainment view. Tom's speech in the car to Alyssa, you could see at the round table when he was smirking at Alyssa voting for Hannah he thought that she was doing a cover vote on a traitor so in his head the Ivan, Hannah and Alyssa trifecta is still there.

If Alex goes then he'll keep on ramming it into people's heads that one of the three must have been a traitor and there'll be much more sniping between them all. Am slightly surprised when Alyssa said she was naturally a quiet person that people didn't chime in about how she was the one who was going around mentioning about the glass not being raised.

We know whoever is going, John will be the one killed by the traitors and I'm glad about that - he's nasty and a hypocrite.

Series 1 Episode 5

sebsheep

Alex going will be better from an entertainment view. Tom's speech in the car to Alyssa, you could see at the round table when he was smirking at Alyssa voting for Hannah he thought that she was doing a cover vote on a traitor so in his head the Ivan, Hannah and Alyssa trifecta is still there.

If Alex goes then he'll keep on ramming it into people's heads that one of the three must have been a traitor and there'll be much more sniping between them all. Am slightly surprised when Alyssa said she was naturally a quiet person that people didn't chime in about how she was the one who was going around mentioning about the glass not being raised.

We know whoever is going, John will be the one killed by the traitors and I'm glad about that - he's nasty and a hypocrite.
Really didn't like John accusing Aaron of grilling him when he was just asking about his job. Made it seem much more sinister than it was.

sebsheep

I thought Tom would be getting voted off anyway but it was 100% certain after he got the shield. :lol: :lol:

CallyRed

As someone who has never played Werewolf, I find this show ruddy bloody good.

Berbasbullet

Can they kick out the one that accuses Will everytime? Doing my head in that she's right but on complete accident and smug as hell :lol:Fully want the traitors to win.

RedDevilRoshi

This show just keeps getting better and better. Surely there has to be a series 2.

Delighted John got voted off. Massive hypocrite. Tom was a certainty to go next after his Ivan feck up. I reckon Andrea is going to be voted off next by the traitors. Intrigued to see how both Amos & Kieran do and who’s side do they take. I thought one of them would have been brought in as a traitor rather than have both as faithful’s.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
just watched them all up to last nights. Really good stuff. Tom made a right feck up and I’m glad he’s gone. He was a bit smug. ‘I can read people for a living’… what a load of balls. Glad John has gone, thought he was nice at first but turns out he was quite nasty. The three on trial shouldn’t have voted for each other as it meant that once one of them went then there was a 50/50 chance of them being murdered. I think Maddy goes next. She didn’t get mentioned much in the traitors talks at the end. I know this might leave Wilf exposed but I think she’s going to keep getting him.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
I guessed those two that were banished from the game would be back as well, I said to the missus ‘we haven’t seen the last of them’ a good twist. [\spoiler]

Damien

Staff
just watched them all up to last nights. Really good stuff. Tom made a right feck up and I’m glad he’s gone. He was a bit smug. ‘I can read people for a living’… what a load of balls. Glad John has gone, thought he was nice at first but turns out he was quite nasty. The three on trial shouldn’t have voted for each other as it meant that once one of them went then there was a 50/50 chance of them being murdered. I think Maddy goes next. She didn’t get mentioned much in the traitors talks at the end. I know this might leave Wilf exposed but I think she’s going to keep getting him.
Yeah Tom was a bit full of himself thinking that he was still in because he thought he cosied up to a traitor. The traitors should be pretty happy about Tom going - don't think Alex will quite be as persistent on Alyssa unless it is about saving herself. Do think one of the traitors will be eliminated in the next couple of banishments as they're going to cool on voting Alex off but Meryl was taking the piss out of Maddy's theories so who knows.

Berbasbullet

Yeah Tom was a bit full of himself thinking that he was still in because he thought he cosied up to a traitor. The traitors should be pretty happy about Tom going - don't think Alex will quite be as persistent on Alyssa unless it is about saving herself. Do think one of the traitors will be eliminated in the next couple of banishments as they're going to cool on voting Alex off but Meryl was taking the piss out of Maddy's theories so who knows.
The estate agent lady looks to be the most safe, and playing it brilliantly, but she will have her time.

I think it's actually not bad to be suspected early, providing you get through it.

The lady who keeps susing Will who has just gotten lucky needs to die.

sebsheep

The estate agent lady looks to be the most safe, and playing it brilliantly, but she will have her time.

I think it's actually not bad to be suspected early, providing you get through it.

People who correctly suspect you but for incorrect reasons that are often daft are the worst!
I can see both Wilf and Alyssa cracking under real pressure.

CallyRed

Maddy seems to just be accusing everyone and her logic is very scatter gun.

That John guy was a twat and happy he left

Damien

Staff

Can't see them getting rid of her with her attention on Wilf. They might have an avenue via banishment after Meryl took the piss out of her accusations but murdering her will ensure that they vote off Wilf after. Smarter move would be killing someone who was fixated on a Faithful that is still alive but don't really remember much about the Faithfuls on Alyssa's team.

Berbasbullet

Can't see them getting rid of her with her attention on Wilf. They might have an avenue via banishment after Meryl took the piss out of her accusations but murdering her will ensure that they vote off Wilf after. Smarter move would be killing someone who was fixated on a Faithful that is still alive but don't really remember much about the Faithfuls on Alyssa's team.
I think you can pull it off now. Everyone keeps laughing at her and not taking the accusation seriously, it's risky but you can claim that it is a tactic to frame will.

Meryl should argue her being alive is proof that Wilf is a traitor.

CallyRed

fair play to Wilf there. Could have gone tits up but managed to squeeze through

sebsheep

fair play to Wilf there. Could have gone tits up but managed to squeeze through
Wouldn't be surprised if people back off him, but everything about that should have told them he was a traitor as well.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
feck…. I didn’t see that coming. What a shithouse but well played Wil. I thought he was getting banished for sure. I suppose the clue is in the name Traitor. I think Alex will get recruited, I’d have gone for Andrea though as everyone thinks she a dead cert faithful.

CallyRed

Wouldn't be surprised if people back off him, but everything about that should have told them he was a traitor as well.
Definitely. Wonder if Alex accepts the invite. Sounds like she does by the trailer and looks like they go after another quiet one next episode

Berbasbullet

Definitely. Wonder if Alex accepts the invite. Sounds like she does by the trailer and looks like they go after another quiet one next episode
Alex is perfect, she's highly likely to accept as she'd love the ego trip of being selected, and the heat is off her after Toms removal.

Great episode again, Will has bought himself some time, and it's quite funny Maddy still didn't bring him down and now probably doesn't have the numbers :lol:

So everytime a traitor does can they recruit? Seems a little daft as that Stacks the deck somewhat.