Television The Traitors (BBC) | If you've not watched it all, beware if you enter this thread as a bunch are talking without using spoilers

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
you just know Amos is the right kill so they're not going to do it :lol:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
This wasn't aired, but Apparently Alyssa gave the game away with a huge Freudian slip. While doing an impression of Claudia she said "hello traitors" :lol: no idea why they didn't air that!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Started watching this. Mid way through episode 2 and the werewolf player in me is laughing at how the Traitors are so vocal at suggesting names and everyone's just lapping it up. It's like going back and reading the 1st werewolf game all over again.

That welsh mom being quiet as a mouse when people are discussing the murder and she's offering nothing just staring at the ground. The police lady sat next to her and not remotely noticing. :lol:

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It's what I'd do then anybody that is offered to join the traitors after that knows that if they refuse they are going to be murdered.
People who have rejected recruitment should be high on the list of kill targets anyway, as soon as they tell the group they're pretty much safelisted.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Just watched Tues episode, was surprised to see Alex turn the offer down. Surely that’s a ticket to being murdered. But I’d still be questioning it. It’s be a good traitor move to have everyone think you’re a nailed on faithful. Hide in real plain sight. Id definitely get her out now to show if you don’t join, you’re out. Then try to recruit Amos providing we could survive another banishment. Felt a bit sorry for Rayan, he seemed a genuinely nice guy who was just a bit quiet and was then getting shit from some real morons who seem to shout the loudest. [\spoiler]

Last edited:

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
People who have rejected recruitment should be high on the list of kill targets anyway, as soon as they tell the group they're pretty much safelisted.
I wonder if there is another rejected recruitment, whether a different person might claim to have been recruited and rejected it!

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Just watched Tues episode, was surprised to see Alex turn the offer down. Surely that’s a ticket to being murdered. But I’d still be questioning it. It’s be a good traitor move to have everyone think you’re a nailed on faithful. Hide in real plain sight. Id definitely get her out now to show if you don’t join, you’re out. Then try to recruit Amos providing we could survive another banishment. Felt a bit sorry for Rayan, he seemed a genuinely nice guy who was just a bit quiet and was then getting shit from some real morons who seem to shout the loudest. [\spoiler]
Him randomly throwing up during the first trial is a genuine highlight of the series for me I thought it was hilarious. I'm a bad person.

IRN-BRUno

Just managed to catch up with this, I watch very little TV but for some reason gave this a go expecting to not bother again after episode 1. Really enjoying it though!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
What the Traitors have to balance out is to kill people that others think are 100% faithful. Alex is pretty much confirmed safe at this point so she's the one that needs to be killed (sadly, phoar). Amos is a dangerous player for them though, he's certainly one that will challenge Welsh Mum who's getting a complete free ride.

It's weird to me that they're allowing their emotions on who they like to interfere with the game. I don't like you, so im voting you out has been used a few times already. I guess because it's a heavily edited program we don't get to see the day by day interactions so it makes it a little harder to understand their reasoning at times. The editing for example made bald John to be a hypocritical nasty shite, yet everyone seemed to like him.

CallyRed

I've never played a game of Werewolf but watching this has got me intrigued. I think I'd like to be a spectator Initially to see how it all goes down.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
What the Traitors have to balance out is to kill people that others think are 100% faithful. Alex is pretty much confirmed safe at this point so she's the one that needs to be killed (sadly, phoar). Amos is a dangerous player for them though, he's certainly one that will challenge Welsh Mum who's getting a complete free ride.

It's weird to me that they're allowing their emotions on who they like to interfere with the game. I don't like you, so im voting you out has been used a few times already. I guess because it's a heavily edited program we don't get to see the day by day interactions so it makes it a little harder to understand their reasoning at times. The editing for example made bald John to be a hypocritical nasty shite, yet everyone seemed to like him.
Priority has to be getting Alex out but after that if they're able to recruit Amos they should do.

Problem for the Traitors is the Faithfuls are building up quite the list of people they think are good. If they can dismantle Maddie's group by killing Alex and recruiting Amos and turning the Faithful against her further, that should give them a bit more time.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I've never played a game of Werewolf but watching this has got me intrigued. I think I'd like to be a spectator Initially to see how it all goes down.
Games are mostly held in the newbies these days but I'll give you access when the next game runs so you can see how it goes.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
:lol:

Just caught up. There are some people in here that remind me so much of cafwolf players. Kieran is a dead ringer for @Redlambs

There was a point when they were on the radio in the graves and it sounded exactly like Lambs. Scary.
Funnily enough, I was going to say the same about you and the yellow shirted dude in the Hogwarts video :lol:

Is this any good though?

RedDevilRoshi

Of course Amanda has had a free ride so far and hopefully someone (most likely Amos if he survives the traitor elimination in tonight’s episode) puts her under the spotlight sooner rather than later. However another who hasn’t really had their name mentioned by his fellow contestants and not really been pulled up on the spot is that cheerleading coach Theo. I remember he was always going after Imran at the start and when Imran was eliminated, I thought he would have had a few more fingers being pointed in his direction for pushing for a fellow faithful to be banished.

Series 1 Episode 8

CallyRed

they made the right choice getting rid of Alex.
Maddie so stupid for announcing that. Had no relevance and especially seeing what happened with when the couple announced they were an item.

CallyRed

Do you think if the caf met up and played this in person, there be as many tears as there are in this show.

Fully Fledged

Maddie so stupid for announcing that. Had no relevance and especially seeing what happened with when the couple announced they were an item.
And then turning down the £3k. When nobody spoke up for her she should have took the money.

Berbasbullet

And then turning down the £3k. When nobody spoke up for her she should have took the money.
looks like she might be off the hook though! Even though it shouldn't be a factor. But this is basically a popularity contest. :lol:

Fully Fledged

I think Wilf made a big mistake not choosing Hannah he had someone completely on his side and shoved doubt in it. With so few people left that trust is important.

sebsheep

I think Wilf made a big mistake not choosing Hannah he had someone completely on his side and shoved doubt in it. With so few people left that trust is important.
Definitely. He went from being the last person she'd expect to be being on her radar and made Faye question his motives. The daftest thing he could have done there.
He also said something along the lines of it would be nice to have a night where they don't have to kill somebody to Andrea.
We must be missing so much because he's dodgy af every time he's shown. :lol:

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Yeah, it's pretty funny as werewolf players to watch it. You'd enjoy it.
It's brilliant - there are so many rookie mistakes on both sides.

And just like WW, nothing is more annoying to me than people losing their tempers because someone has accused them, and then losing focus on everything else.

Also, Wilf is hilarious. He's so blatant. :lol:

Berbasbullet

Definitely. He went from being the last person she'd expect to be being on her radar and made Faye question his motives. The daftest thing he could have done there.
He also said something along the lines of it would be nice to have a night where they don't have to kill somebody to Andrea.
We must be missing so much because he's dodgy af every time he's shown. :lol:
crying at the table :lol:

sebsheep

I genuinely shouted "why would you do that?!" at my screen. Utter madness to disclose it at this point.
Don't think she was really aware just how close she was to going because that 3k might be a fraction of the overall winnings but she would've been better off running away with it.
In saying that I might trade the 3k for making these fools vote me off so I could stand in front of them and show them how foolish they are.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
also think Amanda should have voted out Wilf. Alyssa would have been easier for her to manipulate and Wilf has shown he can backstab
No - Amanda made the right choice. If Wilf went, then it wouldn't have made much difference re. Alyssa, who still would have been under suspicion. With Alyssa going, many of the group are going to safelist Wilf for being the one that largely pushed Alyssa out.

DON’T PANIC ™

I think the £3k wasn’t enough, if it had of been ££5K or more I’d say Maddie would’ve walked. She will still be on people’s radar as a traitor though, as some will think that’s the only reason she didn’t take the money.
Agree that Wilf made a mistake not choosing Hannah. Now both Hannah and Faye suspect his motives.
Be interesting to see if the traitor’s get the opportunity to recruit again or are the numbers too low now for that to be an option?

sebsheep

Should have been more money to make the decision harder. Wilf continues to do stupid things. :lol:
Group still like "Can't believe we doubted him" because he voted a traitor off when he was the only other one at risk. :lol: