Television The Traitors (BBC) | If you've not watched it all, beware if you enter this thread as a bunch are talking without using spoilers

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Games are mostly held in the newbies these days but I'll give you access when the next game runs so you can see how it goes.
I’ve played once but couldn’t commit to it everyday because of work and all that, ended up dropping out, and I know that being inactive isn’t good either. Otherwise, yeah right up my street this kinda thing.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
I think Wilf made a big mistake not choosing Hannah he had someone completely on his side and shoved doubt in it. With so few people left that trust is important.
my thoughts too, what a fool. He had someone in his corner there 100% and now she suspicious. What a clown. Maddy should have taken the money for sure, they’d already said they didn’t trust her by leaving her last. I don’t think she’s the brightest though. I think they have to get rid of Amos. He’s clever and looking at people who have not been named yet

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
I think Wilf made a big mistake not choosing Hannah he had someone completely on his side and shoved doubt in it. With so few people left that trust is important.
Completely agree that was a bad move by him. I thought he could still reel it in if he told Hannah that he was confident she'd be picked by someone else and he felt Faye was also safe but wasn't confident she'd get picked so that's why he went there.

But yeah that was a big error doing that and has just brought attention straight onto him. Can see her gunning for him tonight now.

It also seemed that when Amanda and Wilf returned to the room after discussing who to kill that everyone else was just sat down waiting for them. So not sure if their absence together was noted by others.

One thing I think this show misses is a "dairy room" that you'd get in Big Brother. There's probably alot of thoughts going on in their minds which they can't openly discuss. Would be great to see them in a private room going through their thoughts and who they think are traitors or faithfuls.

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
I think Amanda and Wilf need to start applying heat to each other. As they continue to find less and less traitors the finger will be coming round to those who have coasted so far. Sooner or later one or the other will get found out. So to safelists themselves they should start lightly throwing some heat each others way in my opinion.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I think Amanda and Wilf need to start applying heat to each other. As they continue to find less and less traitors the finger will be coming round to those who have coasted so far. Sooner or later one or the other will get found out. So to safelists themselves they should start lightly throwing some heat each others way in my opinion.
There was a snippet at the end for the next episode, where I think wilf said something along the lines of "I don't know if I can trust Amanda" so perhaps they're doing just that.

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
There was a snippet at the end for the next episode, where I think wilf said something along the lines of "I don't know if I can trust Amanda" so perhaps they're doing just that.
Yeah I seen that too and the snake word was possibly used too from memory. That felt a bit like they were going to war though rather than doing it as a plan to safe list each other. I presume dead traitors don't get any of the pot? And in a way that's what makes this different from WW. As in WW even if you die as a "wolf" as long as your team wins you win. Is it only the traitor remaining which gets the prize fund? Which then adds a different dynamic completely as they can't sacrafice each other for the advantage of the team.

CallyRed

Yeah I seen that too and the snake word was possibly used too from memory. That felt a bit like they were going to war though rather than doing it as a plan to safe list each other. I presume dead traitors don't get any of the pot? And in a way that's what makes this different from WW. As in WW even if you die as a "wolf" as long as your team wins you win. Is it only the traitor remaining which gets the prize fund? Which then adds a different dynamic completely as they can't sacrafice each other for the advantage of the team.
Just a generic question, would it be easier to be a lone traitor now? Especially if your someone like Amanda who everyone seems to trust and not doubt? I think as long as one traitor remains in the final round they win all the money and i think there are 3/4 episodes left so I guess that's what they might start to think?

Fully Fledged

Just a generic question, would it be easier to be a lone traitor now? Especially if your someone like Amanda who everyone seems to trust and not doubt? I think as long as one traitor remains in the final round they win all the money and i think there are 3/4 episodes left so I guess that's what they might start to think?
I agree. I wouldn't have actually looked at bringing someone else in when they did. Why share the money further £50k+ each if the two last is better then £33k if 3 make it but at the end of the day £100k+ is even better.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I think with this setup its better to have at least two. You never know when it will flip and its important to have more than one person stirring the pot and manipulating people into voting who they want. All it takes is for someone to start naming you as suspicious and suddenly you'll gain votes because the majority in the show dont seem to be able to think for themselves and just vote with the group.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Wilf does well in the tower but christ he's awful strategy wise everywhere else. Absolutely no reason to pick Fay, now he has her and Hannah looking at him suspiciously, Maddie will obviously vote him and the Faithful have determined Maddie to be good for not taking the £3k which is daft.

The Traitors did a shit job of choosing how to pick who to kill. Being the only two to leave the room roughly round the same time isn't suspicious at all and leaving the rest time to talk among themselves as a group.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Wilf does well in the tower but christ he's awful strategy wise everywhere else. Absolutely no reason to pick Fay, now he has her and Hannah looking at him suspiciously, Maddie will obviously vote him and the Faithful have determined Maddie to be good for not taking the £3k which is daft.

The Traitors did a shit job of choosing how to pick who to kill. Being the only two to leave the room roughly round the same time isn't suspicious at all and leaving the rest time to talk among themselves as a group.
I thought this too, surely someone spotted that :lol:

phelans shorts

Amanda voting for Theo wasnt smart.
They are a bloody hysterical bunch
I’ve been binging this the last couple of days and Amanda was largely absolutely brilliant, then she goes and does that when it’s clear everyone else will vote Theo.

Her only other issue was how defensive she was of Alyssa (which she was lucky nobody called out) and never going for Will at all while also not defending him, you at least need to ask some easy questions of him. Aside the Theo vote they were little things that can easily be missed, but add them all up…

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Amanda voting for Theo wasnt smart.
They are a bloody hysterical bunch
Not even just voted, she brought his name into the conversation after saying she trusted him the night before. Nobody mentioned it though. She also had to stop and think before telling Faye she was faithful. They've kicked people out for so much less. She can't be shouting about knowing half the group are faithful either.
Wilf looking more guilty than a kid with their hand in the biscuit tin every time they show him. :lol:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Amanda in trouble, pausing with Fay was hilarious :lol: surely they've murdered Fay? Can't believe Amanda voted Theo.

RedDevilRoshi

Caught up with yesterday and tonight’s episode.

Personally thought Maddy was crazy to decline the money at the dining table. No doubt Wilf & Aaron were praying for her to take it too :lol:

Amanda has scored a massive OG now with the Theo elimination tonight. Picking him as her most trusted at the dinner party and then backstabbing him by voting for him to be eliminated. Having said that, I don’t know why no one pulled her up on it at the round table before the voting began? As outside just before the mission she started planting seeds of doubt into everyone’s head about Theo just to avert the chat away from Wilf. Hopefully starts to come under pressure now as she’s had a very easy ride up to this stage. Talking about yesterdays episode, surely someone would have spotted both Amanda & Wilf leaving the room and coming back in the same order they left it i.e. Amanda first, Wilf second.

Andrea to be eliminated by the traitors as she isn’t exactly going to be getting voted off or Faye who has suspicions about everyone.

phelans shorts

Caught up with yesterday and tonight’s episode.

Personally thought Maddy was crazy to decline the money at the dining table. No doubt Wilf & Aaron were praying for her to take it too :lol:

Amanda has scored a massive OG now with the Theo elimination tonight. Picking him as her most trusted at the dinner party and then backstabbing him by voting for him to be eliminated. Having said that, I don’t know why no one pulled her up on it at the round table before the voting began? As outside just before the mission she started planting seeds of doubt into everyone’s head about Theo just to avert the chat away from Wilf. Hopefully starts to come under pressure now as she’s had a very easy ride up to this stage. Talking about yesterdays episode, surely someone would have spotted both Amanda & Wilf leaving the room and coming back in the same order they left it i.e. Amanda first, Wilf second.

Andrea to be eliminated by the traitors as she isn’t exactly going to be getting voted off or Faye who has suspicions about everyone.
Editing will no doubt make this look much worse than it was. Put a group together for a few hours and this will definitely happen many times (particularly if say there was only one toilet)

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
I don't know why they seem so convinced and certain that so many others wouldn't accept an invite to be recruited. Money talks and after seeing Alex murdered after refusing the opportunity to be recruited, would others do the same?

The other thing bugging me is the lack of 4d chess and mental gymnastics. If I were them I'd go for the recruit and then do exactly what Alex did last time. Have Amanda or wilf come out and say someone attempted to recruit them and they rejected it.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
If Amanda doesn't get voted out tomorrow just finish the game there and then and give it to the Traitors. Absolutely coasted this game then go and does that?

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Amanda has messed right up there after playing a good game. I think they should have recruited as well to make themselves stronger as the group gets smaller. 30% of something is better than 100% of nothing. Amanda should have voted for Maddie, Theo would have still gone and the suspicion wouldn’t have been on her.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I don't know why they seem so convinced and certain that so many others wouldn't accept an invite to be recruited. Money talks and after seeing Alex murdered after refusing the opportunity to be recruited, would others do the same?

The other thing bugging me is the lack of 4d chess and mental gymnastics. If I were them I'd go for the recruit and then do exactly what Alex did last time. Have Amanda or wilf come out and say someone attempted to recruit them and they rejected it.
I think Kieran would definitely have accepted.

Bit surprised how quickly Hannah and Fay have accepted Wilf after what happened in the most trusted game. Amanda's definitely fudged things up and can see the Traitors going against each other before the final.

IRN-BRUno

I think one of them briefly mentioned it after Alyssa was banished but surprised nobody has really focused on the older group. It makes sense one of them would be a traitor, when there were 3 you'd need somebody to take the lead, who can stay calm and think logically. Andrea doesn't seem ruthless enough so it's already narrowed down to Amanda or Faye.
Not sure why some felt Maddie turning down the cash proved she was faithful either. If anything it would make me more suspicious, the traitors aren't going to be murdered so in theory have a better chance of winning, you only need to survive another 3-4 banishments at that point. Would be stupid to take 3k when you're close to getting over 10x that amount.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How is Amanda so stupid to vote Theo there? And she was playing such a great game up to then!
Probably felt she had to after she has been accusing him to everyone all day.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Probably felt she had to after she has been accusing him to everyone all day.
Which was stupid in and of itself! Plant the seed sure, that’s the right thing to do. But weird if she went in that hard on someone who was never picking either her or Wilfred. First real slip up from here though, be interesting to see how it goes tonight.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
if I heard that right it's yet more producer tinkering. Fine with ultimatum, but should Keiran join, they come back and still murder? Bit much this late in the game no?

Berbasbullet

if I heard that right it's yet more producer tinkering. Fine with ultimatum, but should Keiran join, they come back and still murder? Bit much this late in the game no?
Basically forced Kieran to join. Poor Amanda :(

Berbasbullet

Also why not choose Hannah? Someone else he can stab in the back and look good :lol:

RedDevilRoshi

Great episode

Amanda’s OG of voting for Theo costed her from literally waking away with the prize-pot. She had played a blinder up till this point and was on no one’s radar.

With this ultimatum, Kieran will no doubt join in order to stay in the game but I won’t be surprised if he may target Wilf knowing that he’s voted for two fellow traitors at the round table. He can’t rule out being backstabbed this late.

With their just being two episodes left now and seven contestants left, I’m intrigued to see how the process of elimination will work. Potentially two contestants voted off at the round table next?

Last edited:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Wilfs argument for Kieran makes no sense. The Traitors were chosen after Kieran was removed from the game for the first 3/4 rounds. So how does it make any sense that Kieran is the original Traitor Male? In that scenario you have to pick Aaron as he's the only other original male left in the game. He also should have picked someone who would have said no to being picked. At this point you don't want to recruit a Traitor as Wilf is probably almost 100% safe in everyone's eyes due to his voting let alone his acting. By recruiting at this point you're hitting the factory reset button which means he's fair game. Dumb tactical move Wilf.

CallyRed

Wilfs argument for Kieran makes no sense. The Traitors were chosen after Kieran was removed from the game for the first 3/4 rounds. So how does it make any sense that Kieran is the original Traitor Male? In that scenario you have to pick Aaron as he's the only other original male left in the game. He also should have picked someone who would have said no to being picked. At this point you don't want to recruit a Traitor as Wilf is probably almost 100% safe in everyone's eyes due to his voting let alone his acting. By recruiting at this point you're hitting the factory reset button which means he's fair game. Dumb tactical move Wilf.

It seemed like he had to invite another faithful to become a traitor, makes good TV I guess
Amanda had it coming but I thought this would happen regardless once Wilf got rid of Alyssa.