The Unpopular Opinion thread. Post yours here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
I don't know why Henrikh is even having to come out and say he doesn't want to be sold off in January.

He was the best player in Germany last season, you just know he'd look excellent in a fluid attacking team with pace like Spurs or Arsenal. Mourinho needs to recover his self esteem and show some faith in attacking players.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Mata is our best player by a mile and should be starting every game.

CS@SG

Many are saying that, this is the best performance in 3 years, vs Burnley, total domination.

Is it? I only saw a team who did not want the ball, who played to totally soaking up the pressure, who had no will to stop anything from the middle. If we could not be dominant against such opponent, then there is no hope.

P.Head

D.Head
Louis Van Gaal had us playing far more exciting football in the latter half of last season with a nicely developing, dynamic young side than any of this underperforming drivel on offer under the special past it spastic one.

JoaquinJoaquin

Obviously. There are 5 teams clearly better than us. We need to take EL very seriously, but these cup competitions are so hard to win...
TBH might as well go all out in the Europa because that's the only chance in hell we have of getting in the CL. So frustrating another season is pretty much a write off.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Louis Van Gaal had us playing far more exciting football in the latter half of last season with a nicely developing, dynamic young side than any of this underperforming drivel on offer under the special past it spastic one.
There is unpopular opinions, and there are just plain wrong ones. Under LvG we averaged like not even 11 shots a game, and most not good chances. With Mourinho we have like 18 shots per game, and that's not counting today which will increase that a bit. Also our defence isn't too much different overall, so we are obviously better. We just don't have too much luck these days plus random people underperforming, but to say it's worse to watch then under LvG is ridiculous.

LR7

Mata is our best player by a mile and should be starting every game.
I think this is currently quite a popular opinion actually.

I have no words for this post.

fellaini's barber

Earlier in this thread I said Zlatan is not that good in the air for a person his height and some smart arse questioned my knowledge of football. Wonder if its still an unpopular opinion

Orange

We shoudn't have fired LVG. He got the same if not better results (definitely against the top), while playing youth/young players mainly and allowing them to develop.

devil in me

What on earth !?

WhoDaGOAT

Mourinho has not been the manager he once was since winning La Liga in 2012.

I think the Madrid job took a part of him.

DenisIrwin

There is no need to panic. Quite the oposite, in fact. We're playing well. Belief is the key. We should have a "prep man" or whatever they call it - like the bloke that gees up the crowd before live TV shows. Someone should be out on the pitch before home matches with a mic saying "Say hello to the Manchester United fan next to you. Do we all want to give everything we can to help the team perform to their very best in this game? Well, do we? Give me a UNITED!!! Do it again!" etc., etc.

Eddy_JukeZ

Ibrahimovic had his best game in a United shirt today.

Rojo is a good squad option as a CB.

WyoManU

We are a 7th place side. Best work from that perspective instead of always acting as if we are "the biggest club in the world".

Status
Not open for further replies.