Thomas Tuchel | Gone to & from Bayern (In Summer)

jakko

Supports
Chelsea
Games aren't only won or lost though, there's a 3rd outcome

Fact is we're shite, like really really shite and yet since RR has come in we've somehow got 1 more point than Chelsea have, that's not great for your lot
Not its not great, but i'm looking and judging consistency on Tuchel reign as a whole not just when Rangnick got the Utd job.
If you look when we drew most of our games it was the period where we had lots of injuries and covid. Lost players like Chilwell, Kovacic, Kante, James, Havertz, Lukaku and Pulisicat the same time.
Other teams could have one case of covid in there whole squad and were allowed to call off games.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Games aren't only won or lost though, there's a 3rd outcome

Fact is we're shite, like really really shite and yet since RR has come in we've somehow got 1 more point than Chelsea have, that's not great for your lot
Not its not great, but i'm looking and judging consistency on Tuchel reign as a whole not just when Rangnick got the Utd job.
If you look when we drew most of our games it was the period where we had lots of injuries and covid. Lost players like Chilwell, Kovacic, Kante, James, Havertz, Lukaku and Pulisicat the same time.
Other teams could have one case of covid in there whole squad and were allowed to call off games.
Forget Covid and Injuries. We have this great big distraction hanging over the club, people waiting at our door with torch and pitch forks. I have a lot of time and patience for the team under the circumstances. Thankfully we started fast and strong, we easily the best team in the league in the opening weeks and that’s helped us. If we hold 3rd I’d be incredibly proud.

United excuses for the season in comparison are quite pathetic. Let’s never compare our two teams this season again please.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Forget Covid and Injuries. We have this great big distraction hanging over the club, people waiting at our door with torch and pitch forks. I have a lot of time and patience for the team under the circumstances. Thankfully we started fast and strong, we easily the best team in the league in the opening weeks and that’s helped us. If we hold 3rd I’d be incredibly proud.

United excuses for the season in comparison are quite pathetic. Let’s never compare our two teams this season again please.
Or not compare us at all?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

I mean, you're welcome to join Shed End. They probably don't talk about United all that much on there if it bothers you?

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks

Oh yeah... Forget it last night after few drinks. Can't get around my head how utterly stupid your post is. Ironically, pathetic also.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Made two domestic cup finals, lost out very narrowly to RM in the quarter-finals, he has done well.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Yep, very well in the cups. Miles away in the league though.
That mile is 11 points mate with a game in hand. Not bad if you count he is up against pep and klopp in league both teams on the way to 90 + points season. I will say it's one of his best achievements this season in league.

His team s highest goal scorer in league this season is Mason mount who scored 10 in league, injuries to his premium full backs in our dragged down period of December January with COVID issues too.Also had to deal with unique abrahimovic problem too. I will give 9/10 to him for his league season alone.

SER19

That mile is 11 points mate with a game in hand. Not bad if you count he is up against pep and klopp in league both teams on the way to 90 + points season. I will say it's one of his best achievements this season in league.

His team s highest goal scorer in league this season is Mason mount who scored 10 in league, injuries to his premium full backs in our dragged down period of December January with COVID issues too.Also had to deal with unique abrahimovic problem too. I will give 9/10 to him for his league season alone.
He did sign a 100m pound striker though...

I think hes excellent and again proves that no matter what, top managers will always be near finals and the top.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Think it's all but confirmed that Tuchel didn't push for Lukaku and that the signing was made by our hierarchy. Tuchel isn't a manager, he's the first team coach - so although he has input he's not the driving force behind our signings.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea

I think hes excellent and again proves that no matter what, top managers will always be near finals and the top.
Ever since Roman sanctioned by government 100 mn Lukaku rarely starts suggests he was not signed him but forced upon him. Of course it's his failure lukaku's struggles at cfc but again he can't score for Lukaku or Werner. They had to take their chances.

honirelandboy

If he had Chillwell and James fit all season they'd probably be top or closer to it. Still think though there short one world class player across the front three as well.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

You're not seriously suggesting the Ambramovic stuff is the reason for your poor form since December are you because ya know that only kicked off in the last month

I'm also not sure what these excuses that nobody has made are regarding United's season?

Oh and sorry for the late reply to your message but you're on my ignore list so only just seen it :angel:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
What's his record against Klopp then ?
Not great overall largely thanks to a huge chunk of their meetings being Mainz vs Dortmund.

They won one each when Tuchel was at PSG and since he's been with us it's 1 win a piece and 2 draws, or 1 to Tuchel and 3 draws depending on what you count a shootout win as.

SER19

Think it's all but confirmed that Tuchel didn't push for Lukaku and that the signing was made by our hierarchy. Tuchel isn't a manager, he's the first team coach - so although he has input he's not the driving force behind our signings.
Ever since Roman sanctioned by government 100 mn Lukaku rarely starts suggests he was not signed him but forced upon him. Of course it's his failure lukaku's struggles at cfc but again he can't score for Lukaku or Werner. They had to take their chances.
I know this of course, just saying that pointing to mount being top scorer as some sort of crutch tuchel has had to manage is a bit of a stretch when he had a 100m pound striker arrive in summer - whether he chose him or not

GMok

Supports
ATK Mohun Bagan FC
Not great overall largely thanks to a huge chunk of their meetings being Mainz vs Dortmund.

They won one each when Tuchel was at PSG and since he's been with us it's 1 win a piece and 2 draws, or 1 to Tuchel and 3 draws depending on what you count a shootout win as.
Klopp (Liverpool) won one and drawn one vs Tuchel (Dortmund) in the Europa, and that Dortmund team was much better than Liverpool in terms of quality.

Kablamo

Supports
Chelsea
Cup manager at a team that gets the easiest cup draws
Chesterfield, Plymouth, Luton and Middlesbrough in the FA Cup.

That has been an easy draw in all fairness. Imagine being knocked out by one of them!

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
I really rate him. Can't be easy managing with the amount of noise surrounding the club, but this guy came in mid season last year, hit the ground running and won a big trophy and got to another final. He's done the same this year although he's dropped off massively in the league.

I don't buy the injuries comment either, clubs like Man City, Chelsea can't complain about injuries when they buy top quality players and top quality replacements for those top quality players. If he does stay on at Chelsea, will be interesting to see what he does with the squad as a lot of their buys haven't really delivered and will probably be on their way.

Silverman

I really rate him. Can't be easy managing with the amount of noise surrounding the club, but this guy came in mid season last year, hit the ground running and won a big trophy and got to another final. He's done the same this year although he's dropped off massively in the league.

I don't buy the injuries comment either, clubs like Man City, Chelsea can't complain about injuries when they buy top quality players and top quality replacements for those top quality players. If he does stay on at Chelsea, will be interesting to see what he does with the squad as a lot of their buys haven't really delivered and will probably be on their wayh.
I read the first sentence quickly and thought ya said "I really hate him".
Was thinking that was a bit harsh :lol:

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea

I don't buy the injuries comment either, clubs like Man City, Chelsea can't complain about injuries when they buy top quality players and top quality replacements for those top quality players. If he does stay on at Chelsea, will be interesting to see what he does with the squad as a lot of their buys haven't really delivered and will probably be on their way.
I know it's not good to give injuries as reason. But he earned enough credit to get the benefit of the doubt.

Still he get closer to champions of last two seasons city and liverpool than any of our last four seasons. In league he didn't do that bad considering circumstances he had to deal with.

Even klopp struggled with champions last season with injuries.So injuries may not be an excuse but valid reason for team s performances in my opinion.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Just because players are on the pitch doesn't mean they are injury free. I think Chelsea suffered with bringing players back too quickly because they had to. My biggest concern would be how easily they were outplayed by City this season both times.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
He's a top coach. Backed properly i think he could build a seriously good team

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He's doing what Pep did with Ole. When we don't need the points throw it and keep Arteta in a job!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal are our kryptonite it seems. We've taken so many L's against them in recent years.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal are our kryptonite it seems. We've taken so many L's against them in recent years.
While at the same time we absolutely troll Tottenham.

It's like the early 00s all over again.

Blood Mage

Lukaku has been a disastrous signing and that combined with injuries has basically fecked Chelsea's season. A 3rd place finish is nothing to be ashamed of though, Tuchel is still a top coach. Chelsea need to do smarter business in the summer.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
While at the same time we absolutely troll Tottenham.

It's like the early 00s all over again.
Yeah there was a stretch during my childhood where we just couldn't buy a win against them. I think we went 4 or 5 seasons without beating them home or away.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Lukaku has been a disastrous signing and that combined with injuries has basically fecked Chelsea's season. A 3rd place finish is nothing to be ashamed of though, Tuchel is still a top coach. Chelsea need to do smarter business in the summer.
Third place is fine but yeah we need to build the squad in a smarter way. Blowing 100m on Lukaku is opposite of smart squad building.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah there was a stretch during my childhood where we just couldn't buy a win against them. I think we went 4 or 5 seasons without beating them home or away.
I vaguely remember the Mark Hughes winner when I was very young.

Little did I know I was going to have to wait until I was a teenager to see us beat them in the league again :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I vaguely remember the Mark Hughes winner when I was very young.

Little did I know I was going to have to wait until I was a teenager to see us beat them in the league again :lol:
I remember exactly where I was when we beat them at Highbury for the first time in years. That Wayne Bridge goal was so, so sweet.