Tom Cleverley | 2011/12 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
I think my reasons were there for you to read to be honest. Thinks he is the next DB07 when he has done bugger all to justify it. I prefer footballers to focus on their game rather than anything else, it makes them far too easy to criticise.

Sorry mate but you are fanboy #2, this shit is way too predictable!
Go on point out my fanboy-ism, it's ridiculous that fans jump to criticise players quickly.

twitter thread suggester
To be fair, I didn't mind DB07 antics one bit as long as he delivered on the pitch. These young blokes work a couple of hours a day and get shit loads of money for it. They could do much worse with their spare time than posting some Twitter shit.

Nevertheless, I can't understand the excitement based on a couple of good performances back in August.
That's it, you're now Fanboy #3!

Anyone else care to say something here!?

Thought not.

Number7

Ret's Slave
Just look at his Twitter page and you can see what a desparado he is. Hosting giveaways and Q+A's, talking about his greatest achievements.. just another dreg wanting to be famous.

I think he's a cracking player and will be but I agree with this. He needs to focus on playing not bigging himself up all the time.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
VIM; just a little tip, you'll be taken far more seriously if you don't resort to using the term 'fanboy'.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
VIM; just a little tip, you'll be taken far more seriously if you don't resort to using the term 'fanboy'.
Here is a tip for you in return: You'll be taken seriously one day by somebody if you can structure a proper post that is relevant to the actual topic of a thread. Until that day, you are a joke.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
It's too early to tell.

He seems to be a twat, but who cares if he does the business on the pitch.
This is precisely my point. If he is doing the business then I don't care how he wants to act, but he is not, and he has never, so I find it annoying that he is trying to play the big time Charlie already.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
This is precisely my point. If he is doing the business then I don't care how he wants to act, but he is not, and he has never, so I find it annoying that he is trying to play the big time Charlie already.
Take a walk in the cold air VIM. All you are doing here is making no sense, if he does make it then all of this youthful vigour of yours will be spent in vain because as you said if he makes it you don't mind. Until then keep cool and don't go on his fecking Twitter page if this is what it does to you. And you should say sorry to poor R Kelly, he already has a shit username.

twitter thread suggester
R Kelly was well out of line with his post! Giving advice and shit. Bastard.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Did he bang your Girlfriend? Why are you so concerned with his brand? If he doesn't do the business his brand doesn't mean shit, so motivation or complacency shouldn't be an issue. Let him grow and develop before you start making sweeping judgements. He's been with us for a decade and has done really well to make it this far, some support wouldn't hurt even if you don't subscribe to the hype or his brand. He did nothing wrong tonight.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Take a walk in the cold air VIM. All you are doing here is making no sense, if he does make it then all of this youthful vigour of yours will be spent in vain because as you said if he makes it you don't mind. Until then keep cool and don't go on his fecking Twitter page if this is what it does to you. And you should say sorry to poor R Kelly, he already has a shit username.
Sorry moses if you think my tone is improper, if he makes it then I will say, here Tom, sign my tits, but until then I'd rather he kept his head down and focussed on football.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Did he bang your Girlfriend? Why are you so concerned with his brand? If he doesn't do the business his brand doesn't mean shit, so motivation or complacency shouldn't be an issue. Let him grow and develop before you start making sweeping judgements. He's been with us for a decade and has done really well to make it this far, some support wouldn't hurt even if you don't subscribe to the hype or his brand. He did nothing wrong tonight.
And you, is it not very late for you to be up?

Scrumpet

There are no words
Sorry moses if you think my tone is improper, if he makes it then I will say, here Tom, sign my tits, but until then I'd rather he kept his head down and focussed on football.
Well that's the thing, has he ever shown a lack of focus or anything like that on the pitch?

Ash_G

To be honest, I've not been one of the guys to think he's gonna be the next big thing, and fully believe he has lots to prove, but whilst his off field behaviour might annoy you, as long as he works on the pitch, what's the issue? We've not seen much off him but he seems very hard working and today he chased a lot of players down, and showed a lot of willingness to work for others.

Smores

What's he actually done off the pitch that makes him a big time charlie? I don't see anything wrong with q&a's on Twitter etc

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
He's playing for Manchester United, and England.

Most will always be disappointed if they think he'll be as good as Scholes, Giggs, Messi or Ronaldo.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Just look at his Twitter page and you can see what a desparado he is. Hosting giveaways and Q+A's, talking about his greatest achievements.. just another dreg wanting to be famous.
:lol:

Twitter in 'some dreg wanting to be famous' shocker.
He's Tom Cleverley. Leave him alone you bitter git.

Status
Not open for further replies.