Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dong Fangzhuo

No way Newcastle pay 60m for anyone, nevermind in February when they don't even know if they'll be in the PL next season.

I know Tancredi mostly talks bs ,with regards to transfer rumours, but this would be such a Chelsea move.
Can see it happening.

Newcastle wouldn't pay 60m for Messi.
:D
These Joelinton rumours certainly feel odd,more so the ridiculous fee involved.
The player certainly fits Benitezs' profile for a forward player though.

bucky

Our Portuguese posters pretty much told us that o jogo is the only relatively reliable source and since this is coming from record, it's most likely false.

vodrake

I would normally just ignore any links to Benfica players as the club has been using us for years in the Portugese papers to try and stir up interest for their players, but after we actually did sign Lindelof my world order has been thrown out...

ash_86

If Mourinho ends up at Inter I could see this happening, if we could get £50-60M it would be great business.
Why would Mou make same mistake twice? He thought he's getting a costa in Lukaku but clearly not. I'd hope Mou would've realized Lukaku is not the striker who can play back to the goal.

Devil may care

Why would Mou make same mistake twice? He thought he's getting a costa in Lukaku but clearly not. I'd hope Mou would've realized Lukaku is not the striker who can play back to the goal.
Surely Mourinho knew that before he bought him, I mean he had coached him before and as many issues as I had with Mourinho I don't think he's stupid, he obviously liked other things about Lukaku.

Will be a good pick up for a top 6 team at around £40M in the summer.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
How can you sanction someone for not wanting to sign a contract with another club?? If he wants to reject other offers and stick to his current contract then surely there's no legal grounds to impose sanctions? He'll be taking to the cleaners of they tried.

Water Melon

How can you sanction someone for not wanting to sign a contract with another club?? If he wants to reject other offers and stick to his current contract then surely there's no legal grounds to impose sanctions? He'll be taking to the cleaners of they tried.
Exactly this. A player has each and every right to see his contract out. He can not be forced to move elsewhere. What do you do with such a player, throw him in the reserves to teach a lesson? I am not sure if even that is legal.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Exactly this. A player has each and every right to see his contract out. He can not be forced to move elsewhere. What do you do with such a player, throw him in the reserves to teach a lesson? I am not sure if even that is legal.
Probably legal that, not sure how the players association will react as well as FIFA though, along with the negative effect it'll have on the prospect of signing future players.

Status
Not open for further replies.