Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

roseguy64

Most of us knew this already that £400M would be needed and this is why United are not dismissing any of the media coverage for the sales of Either De Gea or more likely Pogba.
Do we ever dismiss media reports of sales?

Woziak

Spurs wanted £75M for Alderweireld. They'll be wanting double that from an English club for Eriksen.
He has 12 months on his contract and no intention of signing it, Levy would have learn his lesson Alderweireld who can now leave for £25M so yep he's gone for £75-90M

VanGaalyTime

The weirdest thing about Gueye rumours are that he's 29, would cost a bomb with 3 years left on his Everton contract and is miles away from solving our midfield creativity problem.

I understand seeking PL experience, but that's not the one. Ndidi is a better version of the type of player Gueye is, and Neves would be the only other current PL midfielder I'd like to see us move for.

Only two names I'd be interested to see! Big fat no for Gueye.
Agree on Neves. Absolute star of a player and still young (actually a few months younger than Scott Mctominay!). If we can get Neves for anything less than 75m we should be all over it. Doucore from Watford looks a decent player as well, but not sure he can step up.

Dong Fangzhuo

I don't really understand the infatuation with Neves on here. I've watched a fair bit of Wolves this season and he hasn't stood out at all. I understand wanting a DM of that profile, but what exactly is it that makes the caf salivate so heavily over him in particular? Surely there are DLP's out there that have shown more at this level.

sparx99

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Neves either. He seems to constantly shoot which shows a lack of maturity.

VanGaalyTime

I don't really understand the infatuation with Neves on here. I've watched a fair bit of Wolves this season and he hasn't stood out at all. I understand wanting a DM of that profile, but what exactly is it that makes the caf salivate so heavily over him in particular? Surely there are DLP's out there that have shown more at this level.
Not players that were captain of Porto at 18, leading the midfield passing stats at 22 in the Premier League, and now playing a key role for Portugal. Strong, creative, can pass with both feet and can shoot. He reminds me of Pirlo.

joedirt87

Yes we will pay 500 million euro for Varane, when you give us a billion euro for Pogba

Jim Reaper

Just thinking isn't mutual termination of a contract a thing?

Maybe Sanchez would agree to terminate so that he can play elsewhere.

I wouldn't mind losing him on a free to save the wages. He could then sign a big offer from China or the US since there would be no transfer fee involved.

Fosu-Mens

Just thinking isn't mutual termination of a contract a thing?

Maybe Sanchez would agree to terminate so that he can play elsewhere.

I wouldn't mind losing him on a free to save the wages. He could then sign a big offer from China or the US since there would be no transfer fee involved.
We would have to pay him to get him off the books.

Jim Reaper

We would have to pay him to get him off the books.
It depends on the agreed termination amount. Now im not saying that Sanchez would accept nothing or even a low offer but he seems like he wants to play and he wants todo well so maybe its an option. One which would allow him to command big wages at another club due to the lack of transfer fee.

I don't know if the compensation would be a set fee based on term length left or an agreed price.

Reactions: Penna

Adnan

Talent Spotter
It's unreal the amount of people wanting him after his underwhelming season and getting overshadowed by a 32 year old Moutinho. I guess YouTube has alot to answer for in this regard.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Good news as far as I'm concerned. Just need Alderweireld to do the same or join another club.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Gueye is a good player but not the type of CM we need. If we were to buy a CM from Everton (Barca?) I'd prefer Gomes as he'd compliment Pogba more.

Let’s test their resolve with 400 mil, you never know
:D

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Doesn't look like we'll sign De Ligt due to his desire to play for Barcelona. If we can't sign Koulibaly, then i'd look at Milenkovic from Fiorentina or even Andersen from Sampdoria.
Don’t get him started on Milenkovic again :D

Jim Reaper

It's unreal the amount of people wanting him after his underwhelming season and getting overshadowed by a 32 year old Moutinho. I guess YouTube has alot to answer for in this regard.
Its more to do with him looking good at times and he has room to grow which cannot be said for Moutinho.

Neves would be look better with better players around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.