Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Why do you think he doesn’t want to leave ? As Rozay pointed out, if he didn’t want to leave, he wouldn’t have negotiated a new contract with a minimal increase in buy out clause. Also I had posted this a few days ago :

Oblak: The Premier League is attractive – I can see myself there

“But in the future, everything is possible. In football, things change from one day to another so it’s impossible to say you’re going to be somewhere for many years, because you don’t know. January is here, June is there. Things can change so fast”

“The Premier League is interesting. It’s attractive and at some stage I may want to be part of that competition. I can see myself there, but I don’t know when – maybe next year, in two years, five or 10.”

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/oblak-premier-league-attractive-i-can-see-myself-there

It was due to the stories that he refused to go to Chelsea when they met his release clause last summer

Sanche7

It was due to the stories that he refused to go to Chelsea when they met his release clause last summer
These quotes are from Jan 2019. Maybe he doesn’t like Chelsea or something, but looks to me that he’s ready to move

Rolaholic

Not really that much given the great scheme of things. The biggest block getting him out of Madrid is he doesn't want to go
Not that much?

120m for a keeper is still insane even in this market,it would blow the current record fee out of the water?

Borussin

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
fecking hell what a scoop.
amazing deal isn't it! Frankfurt have done some really good work in transfer market the last 2 or 3 years. They could well sell him this summer if they wanted and make a massive profit, and I'd have faith that their sporting director Bruno Hübner would invest wisely!

NoPace

There is nothing in that story whatsoever. He won't leave Dortmund this summer, but probably will next summer. What the feck can City do about it, other than buy him, like any other club?
Offer Atletico 80M for Rodri instead of 70, contingent on them buying Sancho? I dunno, something like that.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Offer Atletico 80M for Rodri instead of 70, contingent on them buying Sancho? I dunno, something like that.
Rodri has a 70m clause, and Sancho has to want to go to Atletico Madrid (not to mention they have to want him too!). If they did want him, and he wanted to go there, then City have nothing to do with it anyway, it’s a simple transaction between Atlético and Dortmund. Unless City illegally fund the transfer or something.

AaronRedDevil

The very smart thing to do is to agree with Sancho for a signed deal for €60-80 and let him stay at Dortmund a another season. That way, united aren't spending that money till next year.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
The very smart thing to do is to agree with Sancho for a signed deal for €60-80 and let him stay at Dortmund a another season. That way, united aren't spending that money till next year.
Why would Dortmund agree to that? When they could get 100m plus for him next summer if he does well again?

Jim Reaper

Yeah looks like Lozano is the main aim. I really want Sancho because i can easily see him being a great winger someday.
Why would you think that? Lozano has barely been linked but Sancho is linked all the time. I know its just media links but it just makes sense. Dortmund are playing hardball, It will still happen.

Scholsey2004

The Sancho thing is just a rumour for muppets to bring out their kleenex but just like with Hazard you are only going to be left with a sore willie and calluses on your palm. It's not going to happen.
There's always room for a wanking analogy.

GledTheRed

Just read that while sitting in the queue at the barbers and am now literally sniggering away at the imagery in that last sentence!! Everyone in here giving me weird looks. Can’t exactly explain to them what I’m laughing at either. Thanks for that
Ha, glad it gave you a smile my man ☺

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
The Sancho thing is just a rumour for muppets to bring out their kleenex but just like with Hazard you are only going to be left with a sore willie and calluses on your palm. It's not going to happen.
Calluses on your palm? Do you have a pine cone for a dick?

Thepinhead

:lol:
yes, yes, destabilize them, yes, yes
My brother in law is a Liverpool fan and I actually don't think a lot of Liverpool fans would mind if he was sold. He always complains about Salah being ego and that he is just like Alexis. Salah is just in form and younger. But he is not really a teamplayer and he always goes for the shot on goal even though he might have a teammate who is more open

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
My brother in law is a Liverpool fan and I actually don't think a lot of Liverpool fans would mind if he was sold. He always complains about Salah being ego and that he is just like Alexis. Salah is just in form and younger. But he is not really a teamplayer and he always goes for the shot on goal even though he might have a teammate who is more open
They will not get a better player to replace him.

Nero

He's dreaming if those demands are true. Matter of time before Greenwood sends his ass to the bench.

IrishRedDevil

Play him based on the number of blind alleys he runs down each game.

Actually no, that’s a terrible decision, he would end up getting paid more than Sanchez.

ManRed

After the season we just had and the players overall performances I cant get my head around how an individual can demand ridiculous sums. If he is indeed seeking that as salary then can piss off but if its performance based bonuses included I can live with that.

R'hllor

Everyone demanding and there is no in between numbers, all are round up, 200k, 300k, 500k etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.