Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun

Staff
I don't know what's worse, Manchester United wanting to sign Arnautovic or West Ham valuing him at 50mil.
I get the feeling City must do something extra to get some of their deals for the reported prices, it just logically doesn't make sense how they can seemingly not overspend when they have unlimited cash and the world knows it.
Tbf, it helps when you're buying from a position of strength like they are with Jorginho. The player is desperate to move and Napoli know City are stocked enough to walk away. They do end up paying top whack when this isn't the case, see Sterling, Stones etc.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Bigger transfer fees are more difficult to cook the books with. City have some weird policy of not spending huge amounts on a single player but spend a good amount on player after player after player.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Of course we are not signing Arnautovic for silly money. And of course West Ham would demand silly money for him, why wouldn't they, their best player by far. Smokescreen.

Kammy26

50 mil for arnautovic feck that.

For some reason I always thought he was a young player just hitting his potential this year. Looking on Wiki the guys been around for ever. There’s got to be someone cheaper and better out there

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
On the flip side Arnautovic would be a solid off the bench option who probably would have no issue being a sub for being at a club of this level and the pay that would come with it. Just not for the price mentioned.

MonkeysMagic

You could randomly stop a stranger on a street and get a better transfer scoop than Sky’s pathetic ‘BREAKING’ efforts...they really have become a laughing stock now.

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
On the flip side Arnautovic would be a solid off the bench option who probably would have no issue being a sub for being at a club of this level and the pay that would come with it. Just not for the price mentioned.
I rather take the solid Akinfenwa :smirk:

2E_MUFC

Sky never get it right who we actually want. Pretty sure it will be a smokescreen for another player. I could be wrong but I'm sure Jose said he was similar to Balotelli so not sure why he would want him.

Dr. StrangeHate

Why aren't Napoli making them pay through the nose for this? Is his contract running down?
City using the trump method. Trump saves ZTE. In return Ivanka gets 20 trademarks. In the background Abu Dhabi must be investing in Napoli or their owners in some way. Too bad the special counsel (FIFA & UEFA) in this case don't care as long as they get their share.

Hans Moleman

"Joel Pereira is wanted by Real Betis, Sevilla, Real Sociedad, Torino, Atalanta and Fiorentina."
No chance we sell him. Jose loves him, and he's under contract until 2021 (+ 1 year option), so we'd demand a fee beyond what any of those clubs could offer.

Definitely needs a good loan though

Status
Not open for further replies.