Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapardin

darmian is not cafu but, you know, when a club has a lot of players underperforming, the problem stays with the club, not the players
Nah, you are buying that problem, side-burns and all. We would probably pay you 12 million to take him in all honesty.

Darmian has all the attributes of a 10 year old girl on the right flank.

Golden Nugget

Good Luck Darmian

mad to think back to those first 6/7 games under Van Gaal

I thought with Shaw and Darmian, we had our full backs sorted for the next 6/7 years at least
I recall that too - decent in attack and was able to put in nice crosses (and I read he was good in attack for Italy as well). Then he got vangaled.

SER19

I recall that too - decent in attack and was able to put in nice crosses (and I read he was good in attack for Italy as well). Then he got vangaled.
I think he’s the worst crosser we have ever had, including Bebe

Craig Ward

Tend to agree. He may not be playing but he an international defender. How can we not sell him for over £10m? Even Championship sides are selling players for more than this now.
We want to sell, he wants to go.

We didn't pay that much for him and he has declined over the last 2 years.

Its a fair price, even in this crazy market.

Would you rather we priced him at 25 or 30 million? Be pricing him out of a move. Then we end of with the same problems as the last 2 years. We need to trim the squad and get some quality in

Blind/Rojo can also leave for a reasonable fee.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Yeah, because teams lower down the table have never bought good players right? Sane is doing alright at Liverpool, Milner did OK at City, I recall Chelsea signing Lampard and Cole from West Ham. The last player we signed from them was Tevez.
Have you actually watched him once?
He's 29 years old and he's had 1 good season, I think we can do much better for £50M.

And this is not about him being 29, it's about a 10 year career in which he has had 1 decent season.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Good Luck Darmian

I thought with Shaw and Darmian, we had our full backs sorted for the next 6/7 years at least
I think if you watched those 6/7 games back now he'd barely look any different to the player he is now. People were just desperate for a right back that wasn't Valencia. Another disastrous LVG signing out of the door.

MUFC OK

Good Luck Darmian

Both 6/7 out of 10 players on their day, wouldn't be surprised if both end up leaving. That said we need to bring in 6/7 new players to compete with City next season or we will be looking at 6/7 years since our last title win.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Hopefully we get this done sooner than later. However, that Sky Sports tweet is only referencing The Sun.
Yeah the 'Sky Sports Transfer Centre' is basically the 'BBC's Gossip Column'.

I personally can't see any transfer involving Levy moving quickly, but you never know - he's reportedly willing to bow to Pochettino's wishes by letting 'wantaway' players go.

Rajma

Transfermarkt says his current contract runs until 2022 and the guardian said he was earning £350K per week after tax, I don't see a contract renewal being high on Madrid's agenda right now.
Exactly, and his problem in Madrid was never about the money but playing time - just usual agent bs trying to put pressure on any potential buyers.

gr3yham3

That is all the confirmation we need, AM wants him so then he is probably the real deal.

Get on it, Woody!
I thought we are already getting Dalot in? Maybe we had an agreement with Atletico - let us get Griezmann (since he almost joined us last summer anyway) and we will give you a free run at Sidibe?

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I thought we are already getting Dalot in? Maybe we had an agreement with Atletico - let us get Griezmann (since he almost joined us last summer anyway) and we will give you a free run at Sidibe?
Oh i love the transfer window.

Robertd0803

If we renew his contract at this point not only are we fecking mugs, we're also desperate.
There is the fact that Jose doesnt want him to leave to begin with and quite likes having him in the squad.

But yeah it will cause some meltdown on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.