Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Again, the type of deal I’d want us doing. The perfect profile of striker if we are going to add one. No point chasing 19 year old strikers. In Cavani, you get a striker who can probably still deliver a high level in the here and now, but not for too long. Even a good 18 months from him will be fine. He can challenge Martial immediately, and by the time Greenwood is 20 or so, hopefully he’ll be good enough to move ahead of him. Cavani can then be back up or move on at 33/34 if he wants more football and that would be fine.

croadyman

Looks like Mendes was at the game last night after all according to a few reports. Would be great to get a holding midfield player & Bruno this window.

The Soumare stuff could well have something in it,however it has been suggested he isn't looking to leave until the summer. Maybe that is why the link to a loan deal for Llorente surfaced yesterday seemingly from nowhere.

Last edited:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Cavani on a free would be fantastic business. He's no Zlatan but I feel he's vastly underrated.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I’d definitely take Cavani if he was happy with a squad role.

Sanchez7

Cavani on a free would be immense. His movement is top class, can play on the right wing and is a fighter.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout

Top goalscorer in the Belgium top tier for the last two seasons, I believe. Apparently Everton and Cardiff were interested in Samatta in January 2019. Had the pleasure to see him live when Tanzania secured their first qualification to AFCON for 38 years last March. This would be an insanely big thing in Tanzania, first ever player in PL (although Villa might be going down).

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
If you ever needed further proof that we're used for clicks, this story is about Sky's report that he's choosing between us and Chelsea. Yet they're not mentioned in the tweet or featured in the picture.

pascell

He should go back to Watford, where he began his career.
Why are Barca hoovering up all the South Americans, I thought there's a limit of non-EU players they can play in La Liga? Either that or their technical director has been spamming FM on his days off.

Status
Not open for further replies.