Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaglish10

Whatever contract he's offered now he can clearly upgrade on it in a years time if his performances warrant it or he can start to look elsewhere.
The more I hear/read reports on De Ligt,and the fact Raiola is his agent which should ring alarm bells already,the more I think he's going to be a money chasing journey man.
Sure,obviously he's not alone with that.
That's my fear too. I would rather we sign Ferro and an experienced central defender rather than lure him with money however he looks like a player who won't throw the towel and will give his all, come rain or shine regardless of his high wage. He's a natural born leader and that's one of the drawer.

Nick7

Sure,but Barca would hardly be offering him a paupers wage will they ?
With one report I've read, the deal Barca have offered makes him one of the best paid defenders in Europe already.
and he could earn more. That's just the way it is. Would be the same in any job.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Whatever contract he's offered now he can clearly upgrade on it in a years time if his performances warrant it or he can start to look elsewhere.
The more I hear/read reports on De Ligt,and the fact Raiola is his agent which should ring alarm bells already,the more I think he's going to be a money chasing journey man.
Why should he take less now, with the view he might get it upgraded? There are teams willing to pay him more, but he should just take less because it’s Barca? That would be like you taking a finance job at JPM for less money, even though RBS would offer you more for the same role.
I think he’s just getting the best deal possible financially, for his first big move. Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
You need to look up what that means.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Enlighten me
There was a thread discussing it on this very forum and some people seem to incorrectly assume that Man Utd. is a derogatory term. It isn't. Even if it is, the explanations behind it were Don Quixotesque.

Red00012

There was a thread discussing it on this very forum and some people seem to incorrectly assume that Man Utd. is a derogatory term. It isn't. Even if it is, the explanations behind it were Don Quixotesque.
You didn’t read the post correctly , I’m not suggesting man Utd is derogatory it’s the other name which you can’t even type on here.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
You didn’t read the post correctly , I’m not suggesting man Utd is derogatory it’s the other name which you can’t even type on here.
I wrote Man Utd. Guess the board changes it automatically. That's quite silly, if not to say RAWKish.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
As talented as he is De Ligt's a money chaser.
What are you basing that on?
He's 19, at Ajax, and one of the biggest clubs in the world Barcelona are the front runner.

Do you expect him to stay at Ajax a few more years and risk Barcelona not coming in again?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I wrote Man Utd. Guess the board changes it automatically. That's quite silly, if not to say RAWKish.
The autocorrect has nothing to do with any perceived notion that using Man U is derogatory - it isn't, as you've noted from this thread where it was discussed.

Autocorrect on that and a few other words is purely because it is a bit irritating - we did same when people kept saying JoMo instead of Mourinho.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
The autocorrect has nothing to do with any perceived notion that using Man U is derogatory - it isn't, as you've noted from this thread where it was discussed.

Autocorrect on that and a few other words is purely because it is a bit irritating - we did same when people kept saying JoMo instead of Mourinho.
Fair enough. I couldn't find the thread because the expression wouldn't be accepted in the search bar.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
It was so awful. Thankfully the usage has died off but when we first hired him every other post was "JoMo" this and "JoMo" that
How about....
Lol-e Solskjaer

Sorry

Edit please don’t ban me

Suv666

It was so awful. Thankfully the usage has died off but when we first hired him every other post was "JoMo" this and "JoMo" that
Thats worse than calling footballers by their first name. We should sign Jadon, Harry and Delli. They are not your mates. Sit the feck down.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Think you meant this thread as I think he may be talking about the usage of Man<space>U rather than Man Utd.
Additionally, since its one of the biggest myths thanks to the facebook posts, it would be great if this message can be somehow spread to wider audience atleast within the caf

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Think you meant this thread as I think he may be talking about the usage of Man<space>U rather than Man Utd.
Additionally, since its one of the biggest myths thanks to the facebook posts, it would be great if this message can be somehow spread to wider audience atleast within the caf
The thread I linked is also about the usage of Man U but the autocorrect has since changed them to say Man Utd. I remember that thread you linked and is probably the one Harry was thinking of as it was started after he joined.

Moiraine

Hmmm, no. Strengthening your muscles helps you get stronger but ligament, tendon and generally, soft tissue damage can't heal through training and gym. Being more muscular is actually liable to make you more prone to incur such types of damage/injury. Simple science. If he's dealing with a bone break ( as long as it's not along the joint ), he'll be ok. It is indeed very simple science, but his injuries are not related to a lack of professionalism.
I disagree. It is 100% related to lack of professionalism or food or routine or something. It is not Normal what is happening with Jones. Just Up your fitness if you are having niggles continuously. My son plays as winger in a prominent Norwegian Club, but lets not discuss this more here. I am ready to talk about it in Phil Jones thread.

United_We_Stand

"The Times suggest United could sign Gareth Bale for free in the summer window.
A report states Real Madrid are set to undergo a mass clear out at the end of the season with Wales forward Bale one of four players set to leave the club.
Real Madrid reportedly acknowledge the difficulty of selling the 29-year-old and are said to be exploring the option of letting him go for free in order to free up his wages."
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...sfer-news/man-utd-transfer-news-live-16296920

No way Madrid would let him go for free.

Will Singh

"The Times suggest United could sign Gareth Bale for free in the summer window.
A report states Real Madrid are set to undergo a mass clear out at the end of the season with Wales forward Bale one of four players set to leave the club.
Real Madrid reportedly acknowledge the difficulty of selling the 29-year-old and are said to be exploring the option of letting him go for free in order to free up his wages."
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...sfer-news/man-utd-transfer-news-live-16296920

No way Madrid would let him go for free.
Blimey you'd think the way they describe him he's the Welsh Sanchez

TsuWave

Sane would be immense at United. City would likely never sell to us, and I think he'd have CL clubs wanting to sign him but man, one can dream

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

We can type JoMo again? Hallelujah!

feck you, JoMo you insufferable cnut!

48 hours

“I signed for five years with Lyon and I’m happy there but we’ll see what happens.”

“I’m happy to stay with Lyon next season but we’ll see.”

AJ10

Only seen Moussa Dembele vs PSG where he dominated their defence but other than that I have no clue.

Any good?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
No, no, noooo, we have Sanchez, people want Bale, can we have Muller too? And Ribery and Robben, any other old, about to retired, injury proned player left, who will be on huuuge wages, so we can make Caf happy?
Woody, get us big names, we will be new fourmidables.
Is Sneider still playing?

Cantona in disguise

No, no, noooo, we have Sanchez, people want Bale, can we have Muller too? And Ribery and Robben, any other old, about to retired, injury proned player left, who will be on huuuge wages, so we can make Caf happy?
Woody, get us big names, we will be new fourmidables.
Is Sneider still playing?
I hope we sign all of the pensioners you listed just to see you have an epic meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.