Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Scholes18

Good signing if true, but so bloody late. We don't have a plan and end up getting panic buys near the end. Was the same thing under LVG and Moyes.
Woodward behind this, but also the manager needs to get the stick since under Mourinho we got the deals done early at least.

manuchamp88

Good job we don't have a game for over 2 weeks after tomorrow then.
Oh, my mistake. Coronavirus risk aside, just over 2 weeks till we get to see the firepower of mediocrity. The excitement is positively palpable...

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Why would we want an option to buy though, that's the bit that worries me most
If he turns out to be amazing and bangs in 20 goals in half a season, why wouldn't you want to buy him??

Steve Bruce

If he turns out to be amazing and bangs in 20 goals in half a season, why wouldn't you want to buy him??
Aye and if my granny had balls she'd be my granda.

He's bang average always has been and now he's 30, so I really don't envisage that he turns into the African aguero

Asger

Probably because his name is not Messi. Some fans complain about everything!

C3Pique

Last time Ed Woodward got scammed this badly by a Nigerian was after sending his bank details to that Prince by email.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Oh, my mistake. Coronavirus risk aside, just over 2 weeks till we get to see the firepower of mediocrity. The excitement is positively palpable...
You've been watching mediocrity in most games that Martial plays as the main striker without rashford.

Get over yourself

DBT85

:lol:
Wasn't that little prick Jose mocking United's efforts to get Bruno not long ago? Look who's haha'ing now Jose. :devil:
Tbh he was mocking the waste of skin sky reporter who said it was done after spending 4 days in Lisbon reading papers.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
A decent striker,has PL experience and on loan. That'll do me.

Edit: And a United fan.:devil:

LARulz

He was ridiculed on here for it as well tbf but he was a better player at Soton than Igahlo has shown at Watford and in China.

The fact he willingly went to China in his prime is enough of a red flag for me
I disagree about players moving to achina in their prime. Oscar said it correct. Yes these top players are set for life no matter where they play but someone offers you 2, 3, 400k a week and you're going to say no when it can set your family up forever and a day? No chance. Even if you did it for a year it's completely worth it. Footballers careers are precious, all it takes is one injury, fall out etc. and you can go from important to not needed and that offer for whatever money may no longer be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.