Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventura

Care to elaborate?
Maybe it's a bad idea to give Pogba that much money, but not at a club-killing level, not even close, not even in the same galaxy as club-killing. We should try to evaluate things more realistically instead of panicking.

Mick1

Now journalists are pulling shite out of their ar$e. Not that they weren't before but youd think even whilst making things up, they'd come up with better. " informed opinion" at the very least

diarm

Sit down West Ham and catch a hold of yourselves for a second.

Every silly bugger in town thinks he can have a go at the moment and we need to put them back in their places. Have Martial release a short statement saying he would never dream of joining a club of their stature and then have Diop come out and say it's a dream of his to join a club like United.

We're wounded and hurting a bit yes, but the day we get bullied by West fecking Ham is the day it's all over.

tony54

It's starting to look like the same old chaos as ever under Woodward. Yes, I know the media are full of nonsense at this time but whilst other teams are getting sorted with new players in place, we are still squandering precious time and it's looking like a continuation of the same old drivel.
Woodward must be shown the door, football wise he is an incompetant bungling catastrophe.

It's starting to look like the same old chaos as ever under Woodward. Yes, I know the media are full of nonsense at this time but whilst other teams are getting sorted with new players in place, we are still squandering precious time and it's looking like a continuation of the same old drivel.
Woodward must be shown the door, football wise he is an incompetant bungling catastrophe.
Which other teams @tony54 ?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Martial would never go there anyway. If it’s true, that’s them basically saying ‘feck off’ to us. May as well have asked for Pogba.

hubbuh

Who?

Nickosaur

Meh, don't see the outrage. If Martial can't be arsed at United, he'll still be shit at west ham.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Feels like we're one big signing away from the whole summer window kicking off at the moment. Neymar, Pogba, Griezmann whoever it is there will be heavy spending once one of those moves.
Yep, gonna be like dominoes once it does. At the moment it feels like everyone is waiting to see where a select handful of players are going before cracking on

Fiasco

Shouldn't Delaney be blacklisted if he isn't? Know's feck all, a joke of a journalist working for a failing media outlet.

Wayne's World

Can we ban Miguel Delaney off this thread? He's a known bullshitter and knows nothing...just trying to make sick stick together and he's proven time and time again he has no clue

R'hllor

Many should be banned and informed about it, then again, some might say if we do it, we wont have any transfer related stuff from twitter.

Patrick08

Us blowing the chance of being in the CL and a rookie manager isn't helping. The draw of the club is no longer enough. Players want to be on the biggest stage.
A rookie manager, but not a rookie assistant manager.

You think Tottenham is a bigger draw than united?

Cloud7

All things considered, if he has to go I would prefer to sell Pogba to Juventus rather than Madrid, because A) Feck Madrid B) We’re more likely to get a useful player from them, like Dybala, as opposed to Madrid who are likely to try to give us one of their cast offs.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
A rookie manager, but not a rookie assistant manager.

You think Tottenham is a bigger draw than united?
You really think Phelan has loads of pull for big name players, most will only know him for the balloon incident. Poch is the draw. Problem they have is if Levy will splash the cash.

villain

Hates Beyoncé

Tweets like the bottom one are part of the reason why our fanbase is so toxic these days. Personal opinions being woven in amongst facts, and rumours "Smacks of Woodward remembering Diop had a good game against United in September" is this guys opinion, and because he's passing on ITK information the average person will believe him and feed into the hysteria surrounding our position at the moment.

We get it, Ed Woodward isn't doing a great job. But I rarely see sports journalists writing their personal opinions on transfer dealings of other clubs when they fail to secure their targets.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Tweets like the bottom one are part of the reason why our fanbase is so toxic these days. Personal opinions being woven in amongst facts, and rumours "Smacks of Woodward remembering Diop had a good game against United in September" is this guys opinion, and because he's passing on ITK information the average person will believe him and feed into the hysteria surrounding our position at the moment.

We get it, Ed Woodward isn't doing a great job. But I rarely see sports journalists writing their personal opinions on transfer dealings of other clubs when they fail to secure their targets.
I agree completely.

Ban

Maybe it's a bad idea to give Pogba that much money, but not at a club-killing level, not even close, not even in the same galaxy as club-killing. We should try to evaluate things more realistically instead of panicking.
It's not maybe a bad idea. It's definitely a disastrous idea. No player is above the club mantra would be well and truly dead and with that club itself. Of course it wouldn't close or anything but it would be a biggest mistake of all. We all read and hear about things which are all that is wrong or has been wrong with the club since 2013., offering Pogba that kind of salary would be a crown of all those things.

Giggsyking

I will delete the last ones.

RedNed77

Pogba £90m but Maguire is £80m. We don’t want to sell so how is he £90m?
Apparently we're mugs mate. RM click their fingers and according to the press we either drop our trousers on demand or poor Paul will be very very sad. I'd rather leave him to rot in the reserves for a couple of years than sell him on at a loss or break even.

This shit really grinds my gears, especially given everybody else putting unrealistic values on their players whenever we come calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.