g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucky

Because I think Pepe is too reliant on pace and penalties in France.
He's scored more from open play and has had more assists than Zaha this season. Is also younger and would most likely cost less.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Would love Pepe and Rabiot. But it's the mirror although McDonnell isn't that bad.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
You do not deserve him. In Madrid he will find a cozy atmosphere, where all players are treated with the utmost respect.
Patience, loyalty and applauses are our signs of identity.
And when Barca slap you again and again he will be booed and jeered by the most pathetic fans in the world for not tracking his runners.

Imagine booing Bale and Ronaldo......should try watching Young and Jones every week. You'd have mass suicides.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Well he is constantly made a scapegoat, even when the players around him are much worse.
My point still stands, he was shite.

The rest of the players were too but the article was just on him

Art Vandelay

You do not deserve him. In Madrid he will find a cozy atmosphere, where all players are treated with the utmost respect.
Patience, loyalty and applauses are our signs of identity.
:lol::lol: Well played.

If City sign those 4 then I'm giving up on football and finding a different sport to enrage me.

The fact we've come this far and no one has signed Rabiot makes me think the difficulties in negotating with him are either true or no one wants him.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He's scored more from open play and has had more assists than Zaha this season. Is also younger and would most likely cost less.
Both will cost us around 50m. Not saying who is better but just saying there wouldn't be a big difference in the price.

Zoo

Ajax are going all out for Bergwijn who’s open to returning to his former club. Contact made with his agent.

El-Manos

Get in
Thats Lukaku sorted hopefully. Would not touch Icardi, rather spend the Lukaku money on someone else. How much do you reckon Lukaku will go for? £40-£45 mil and I'd be happy
You do realise there are feck all quality strikers around at the moment, not to mention who want to play for a team who haven't even qualified for the C.L. Or you happy with Rashford leading the line for a whole year.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
:lol::lol: Well played.

If City sign those 4 then I'm giving up on football and finding a different sport to enrage me.

The fact we've come this far and no one has signed Rabiot makes me think the difficulties in negotating with him are either true or no one wants him.
I imagine that he asks for a lot of money and at least in the case of Madrid it was said that the atmosphere of the negotiations was very unpleasant.
Do not worry about City, if they don´t sign those players,will be others equally good.
I do not think Rodri will leave Atlético this summer.

And when Barca slap you again and again he will be booed and jeered by the most pathetic fans in the world for not tracking his runners.

Imagine booing Bale and Ronaldo......should try watching Young and Jones every week. You'd have mass suicides.
If he plays below his potential he will be booed, but I think that if we sign him up, the Pogba version of Madrid will be much more responsible and committed than United's, but it's just a guess.

Castia

Is a back four of De Gea, Wan Bissaka, Koulibaly, Lindelof and Shaw good enough? Serious question.
In my opinion yeah. That looks a decent back 4 for me.

City staring to get linked with De Ligt now, that’s fecking terrifying.

Mcking

Pepe, Rabiot, Sancho, AWB, Sancho and Declan Rice are just some of the players we're targeting if McDonnell is to be believed.

Would you be happy with that caftards?
We could do with a bit more finesse and players that are sophisticated technically. Although I can get behind each of those signings, but AWB, Pepe and Rice in the same window does not exactly cut it for me.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
According to Catalunya Radio, De Ligt will be Barcelona player in a few days.
Apparently there was a very positive meeting with Raiola a month ago. Cope says more or less the same

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Atlético have closed deals with Herrera, midfield (out of contract), and Felipe, CB that will cost 20/25 m€.
The signing of Telles, the Left back is very advanced too. If not they also like Gayá, Tagliafico, Grimaldo.

United_We_Stand

Thought Jovic signed a pre-agreement with Real Madrid ?
That was later denied by Eintracht Frankfurt. I still believe he'll end up at Madrid though.

I think the tweet is a bit misleading, Gaughan (who is reliable for City) admits it won't be easy to get these targets

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Atlético will sign Morata in June. They also think about Cavani, depending on what happens with Griezmann and Costa.
They are again interested in Llorente

Atlético have closed deals with Herrera, midfield (out of contract), and Felipe, CB that will cost 20/25 m€.
The signing of Telles, the Left back is very advanced too. If not they also like Gayá, Tagliafico, Grimaldo.
The Mexican Herrera has always impressed me in International tournaments.For that reason alone I'd thought he'd make a decent option for a top 10 side.
Similarly I felt the same regarding Wolves best player this season Moutinho.

Devil may care

@carvajal Was just being sarcastic I think, Real turn on players faster than any club in the world.

Both will cost us around 50m. Not saying who is better but just saying there wouldn't be a big difference in the price.
Neither are good enough, we'd just be spending money to stand still.

Status
Not open for further replies.