Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2Lose

Put fridge on ignore instead of acting like an overgrown infant who'll strank until they get what they want. This thread is for tweets

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
What you actually need are 2 threads.

One for official announcements (often from clubs themselves) about a signing. This would cover Fridge's type of posts and ones from the third tier of the french league in French which many can't understand.

Then you have one to discuss the twitter transfer rumours which I thought this was meant to be and what the majority of posters enjoyed.

I get you can scroll through but the two things are fundamently different in what people want this to he hence the arguments.
Fridge chutney's posts are relevant though because they are from English tiers so for a lot of posters it could be about their hometown club or players that came through their clubs academies. And a lot of people myself included are interested in the English pyramid as a whole not just the Prem.

What is actually needed was to immediately stamp out the 2/3 posters who took it upon themselves to act like immature children who went from one minute complaining about "Fridge shouldn't be allowed post that it's annoying" to then once his tweets were okay'd went to "well if he's allowed post them i'm going to post these". That was pathetic.

Snafu17

While we're on the subject of banning and moaning, can we ban all aggregators finally? utdreport are particularly garbage yet they seem to be posted on every cocking page.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Does anyone actually believe we're in for him?
I think there’s probably been discussions in case Pogba does go. I’d personally sign him anyway, great player. The club doesn’t seem to want to be great though so we won’t.

VanGaalyTime

I think there’s probably been discussions in case Pogba does go. I’d personally sign him anyway, great player. The club doesn’t seem to want to be great though so we won’t.
Agreed. I'd have him and Pogba in midfield. Not as a Pogba replacement. There'd be no improvement.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Longstaff replacement? Latest was United bid 35m for Longstaff.
I don't think it's related to Longstaff.

Their CMs to my knowledge are:
Longstaff
Shelvey
Hayden
Ki
Colback (back from a long-term loan in the Championship)

Pretty poor set all things considered. McCarthy adds some experience and another body they clearly need.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
While we're on the subject of banning and moaning, can we ban all aggregators finally? utdreport are particularly garbage yet they seem to be posted on every cocking page.
But if they quote their source what is the problem? They post any and all United related stuff, it's people that need to check the source is correct and also not banned before posting them.

Snafu17

But if they quote their source what is the problem? They post any and all United related stuff, it's people that need to check the source is correct and also not banned before posting them.
They misquote and misinterpret shit regularly and they only mention the newspaper not the writer or the section where it was published. Just post the original source, it's way more transparent.

dev1l

Indeed. Seems a weird narrative for someone to keep pushing considering there is no chance Pogba leaves now this summer.
Not so sure about that. I think he LL stay but i not 100 per cent sure. With a snake like Raiola around everything is possible.

VanGaalyTime

Not so sure about that. I think he LL stay but i not 100 per cent sure. With a snake like Raiola around everything is possible.
Agreed. Pogba clearly wants to go. And we're clearly planning for when he leaves. But whether it's now or 2020 is the question. I'd honestly rather we have lesser players who want to play for United.

Crashoutcassius

Really liked this article and sums up how I feel. Loads of positives to focus on but the club does need to step up and I prove the areas identified. Rw can wait for me.. we have a lot of attackers capable of filling role and would do better to wait for the right player rather than blow cash on pepe or just whatever random bloke is pushing for a move. Greenwood and James can both get minutes there this season. Think we badly need more quality in cb or either quality or depth in cm and it is fairly unacceptable if we end up with neither

Status
Not open for further replies.