Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
But we're not in the positon where we have to. Inter need to give us what we want, otherwise we don't sell.

We had to bid three or four times for Wan-Bissaka until Palace were happy with the fee.
How much more do you think we're going to get out of these idiots though?

NJM78

Feck that, all or nothing. If he bangs in 20-30 goals next season (which he's fully capable of) that'll get them CL surely, which pays for his fee. They tried taking us to the cleaners with Perisic, which we never got the option of this loan to buy bollocks, time for us to repay the favour.
I think it will be nothing then. Yes Inter are cnuts and if we are happy to keep Lukaku then fair enough. Lets move on with signing players we actually need and not waste valuable time negotiating with the feckers.

R'hllor

Inter :lol:, we should do all of our dealings early and in the remain of transfer window, go around and troll with these type of offers.

AKDevil

I mean seriously I don't know what he meant by saying that "you have seen the last of some players". The players that should have been thrown out are Jones, Rojo, Lingard, Sanchez, Young but going by the reports, each of these have been shown immense faith and value.

If he meant Pogba and DDG then fair play to him!
2 years loan that pays up 10 million a piece before we get the rest?

With the way the market is inflating that is a shit deal, we need to cash in now and Inter needs to pay up if they want him. I'm sure most of our fans wouldn't mind if he stayed on for next season.
He’s crap and, rightly, nobody else wants him. Our bargaining position is weak.

pascell

I think it will be nothing then. Yes Inter are cnuts and if we are happy to keep Lukaku then fair enough. Lets move on with signing players we actually need and not waste valuable time negotiating with the feckers.
I agree. €10m upfront for two years is a laughable offer. Lukaku is only 26, he'll be in his prime once they pay the rest, for an international who will score a lot of goals for them, I'd tell them to feck off. If they want him that bad, then they'll pay the fee and keep Conte happy.

We need to get our players in first like you said, never mind entertaining embarrassing offers like that.

United_We_Stand

STOKE CITY are delighted to confirm the signings of Adam Davies, Nick Powell, Lee Gregory, Jordan Cousins and Liam Lindsay.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
This window will known as "The Summer of Fridge Chutney's Twitter Updates".

edit: since you're scouring the lower leagues, give me some AFC Wimbledon news please ;) @Fridge chutney

Walters_19_MuFc

Who cares.
Me!

This is why we're in the mess we're in. We (as in the hierarchy of the club) are awful at negotiating, both buying and selling. Teams think they can take us for a ride and we end up paying or offloading players for silly amounts. About time we play hardball like the other teams.

ForestRGoinUp

Ridiculous. No loans. Just pay the fee and it should be 75m GBP not a penny less.
We’re the only club in the world who thinks he’s worth it, and we’ve made it clear we don’t even want him. Tough to justify such a silly valuation. We will accept less of course.

pacifictheme

And whay is that? People are being dramatic.
Not really. The amount we receive for transfers may impact our ability to spend and arguably agreeing to such a shit up front transfer fee could set a precedent for future transfer offers similar to our past contract negotiations resulting in us struggling to get players we want to keep (herrera, de gea, rashford) to agree new contracts.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Me!

This is why we're in the mess we're in. We (as in the hierarchy of the club) are awful at negotiating, both buying and selling. Teams think they can take us for a ride and we end up paying or offloading players for silly amounts. About time we play hardball like the other teams.
Our negotiating position isn't great though is it?

It's fairly well known that we want to get rid of the player and the player want's to leave. We also know that Inter are pretty much the only team interested in him (I've not seen anything to suggest otherwise) and they aren't exactly loaded. I really don't think are going to get a much better offer. It's also in our interest to try and get it done sooner rather than later.

Him going would mean we can replace him with a better more suitable option, get his 200k a week wages off the bill and also not waste the summer haggling over a few million when it's clear all parties want the deal done.

Hawks2008

Honestly wouldn't be against selling Lukaku for peanuts to any other Italian side just as a 'feck you' to Inter. They are pathetic.

Fridge chutney

This window will known as "The Summer of Fridge Chutney's Twitter Updates".

edit: since you're scouring the lower leagues, give me some AFC Wimbledon news please ;) @Fridge chutney
Absolutely. Even Declan Rice tweeted about this signing (they played together).

In other Wimbledon news, today they welcomed back Vaughan Ryan as a first team coach. A good couple of days for Wimbledon!

Kostov

We get rid of a player who has openly said he doesn't want to be there and who was signed for the previous manager's style. We free up space and funds to get a replacement.

We may have internal budgets but if our finance team have a guaranteed €75m coming in I'm sure we would be able to reinvest it in a player more suited to how we will be looking to play.
He did? I probably missed that. I though he said he will speak with the club.

And what kind of replacement are we going to buy for that money you mentioned really? We are not buying a better striker than Lukaku that is for sure.

I have no problem in him leaving as long it’s on a serious proposition, not some lazy ass loan offer. They can feck off and do that with the crooks from Torino.

Status
Not open for further replies.