g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

OleGunnar20

Auba should have been the signing we made two seasons ago when we bought Lukaku. Unfortunately, Jose would have no idea how to play a striker like that and we targeted two seemingly decent target men instead.

But now, he's two years older and at 30 he is only going to get slower. For someone who relies so heavily on pace, I don't think we should be spending that type of money on him.
100%, would be a bonkers decision to make.

We should go and get Lautaro Martinez if inter want Lukaku so badly, would fit Ole's system like a glove.

Wino1

Breel Embolo signs for Gladbach.

Remember when we thought we had signed him. Dodged a bullet there.

Canagel

adding both Bruno and Longstaff, and keeping Pogba, along with another CB... i'd be content with the window. we would still have issues up front but we can rectify that next summer.
Its not enough. We won't score .

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
:lol: We need a club to be proactive and enquire about one of our players before we remember to assess their players. We are a fecking shit show.
More like :lol: at posters believing everything they read. That's how easy their job is.

Dahnsouff

Supports
Leicester City
James Justin just signed for Leicester. Cannot post link as I am impotent (in that regard...)

One for to buy next year :lol:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Its not enough. We won't score .
Bruno scored a hatful last season, and with a more solid base you'd expect us to attack more.

Combine that with the fact we scored 2 more than Chelsea and only 2 less than spurs and scoring really doesn't seem to be the problem.

SATA

I'm surprised Chelsea doesn't move in for Zaha and they have the money. I know they already bought Pulisic to replace Eden but Zaha would have given them an extra dimension

Santos J

I'm surprised Chelsea doesn't move in for Zaha and they have the money. I know they already bought Pulisic to replace Eden but Zaha would have given them an extra dimension
They have a transfer ban, they could sign Kovacic because he was already registered last season.

Dahnsouff

Supports
Leicester City
Whatever happened to Soyuncu? Was decently highly rated and barely saw him last season.
This is a point of confusion at Leicester. He had a couple of early bomb scare games, so maybe the club felt he needed more time, but he player a little since Rodgers came in and the club say he won’t be sold, so hopefully next season he kicks on.
More concerned about Benkovic though, great loan at Celtic, but looks to have a shocking injury record of late.

Thanks for posting the link.

Reactions: Damien

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Not often I hope a quality player will join Our rivals - but if Arsenal want to blow their entire transfer budget on Zaha and give us Close to £20 mill in the process - I can take it.
Some players raise a level when they join a new club. Zaha can be a good signing for them

Snafu17

This seems like it's just opinions more than anything else from the BBC journos but they're more clued in than most. I'd rather we keep him this summer anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.