Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
How come his stock has fallen this much in past 12 months?
His stats for this season gone look very average. He’s had injuries concerns too.

But for €30m in this market? Very much worth it.

Celoti23-81

I never said any of that and never mentioned nationality either. I just pointed out the guy made two posts, one being sarcastic and negative and the second admitting he didn't even know the players purchased.

Then I just said that he (And all fans) should be excited from the early signings because it's a clear change of direction. Of course it could fail, but after the last 6 windows it's a breath of fresh air. Certainly no need for such negativity, the exact opposite in fact.
Agree. I genuinely think we need a right winger though. I'm watching Fulham v Utd from 2011 on MUTV with Nani and Valencia on the wings. The width in the Utd team is creating so much space all over the pitch for other players, something we really have missed for at least 5 years.
Another point I will make that will probably upset people. Welbeck was a much better player than Rashford at the same age. Better movement, better passing, and more presence on the ball!

FujiVice

Maybe a horrible example, but you could see Griezmann coming out of nowhere like Di Maria did. Will Ed Woodward really be able to sit there and put his muppetry in the shed while there's a big star on the market?

el3mel

Maybe a horrible example, but you could see Griezmann coming out of nowhere like Di Maria did. Will Ed Woodward really be able to sit there and put his muppetry in the shed while there's a big star on the market?
Di Maria didn't come out of nowhere. It was between us and PSG and the latter had problems with FFP so the road was open for us to sign him.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Honestly think that -

James
Wan Bissaka
Longstaff
Bruno Fernandes
Maguire
Ben Yedder

Would be one of those most intelligent transfer windows we’ve had in years. It looks to have a clear vision and it’s not a scattergun approach that we’ve seen in the past. We’re not gonna go and spend £300m in a season so it’s a mix of players we need right now (Wan, Bruno and Maguire) a goalscorer who is more reliable and hassles from the front and a couple of youngsters with real promise.

Getting us back to where we were isn’t going to take one window.
Totally agree with you, we need a plan and it looks like ole has one. Some posters moan for the sake of moaning because we're not splurging 100mil plus on someone like felix.

SER19

Im hoping the absolute lack of RW links is something to do with sancho joining next year. Wishful thinking

onemanarmy

Totally agree with you, we need a plan and it looks like ole has one. Some posters moan for the sake of moaning because we're not splurging 100mil plus on someone like felix.
No, we'd be splurging 80m on Maguire, who is marginally better than our current defenders (Smalling, Lindelof). Was Bissaka is a no-brainer, the rest, not convinced. It's a massive gamble, but I guess transfers always are...

Infra-red

Im hoping the absolute lack of RW links is something to do with sancho joining next year. Wishful thinking
Sancho will presumably only be interested in joining us next year if we have secured CL football (which itself is fairly unlikely if we go in to next season with our current attacking options).

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Ben yeddar isn't an improvement at all. Very average player. A hardworker but technically worse than even lukaku
You can't read much into YouTube videos but I'm sure if anyone watched a 10 second video of him they'd realize in that time that you're talking rubbish. Lukaku has a lot of strengths but technically he is utterly woeful.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Why are so many people convinced we are signing Bruno Fernandes? It's the Portuguese press that are reporting it. The same ones who used to tell us Gaitan was signing every other week.

Haven't seen a single solid source for this yet. Seems like they are trying to drum up interest to me.

Also don't think there's a cat in hell's chance of Ole pairing up Pogba n Fernandes either. Not in a million years. So unless Madrid cough up major cash there's no way we'll move for an AM player whilst we still have Pogba.

Replacements for Herrera and Matic definitely more important.

mancan92

You can't read much into YouTube videos but I'm sure if anyone watched a 10 second video of him they'd realize in that time that you're talking rubbish. Lukaku has a lot of strengths but technically he is utterly woeful.
Off YouTube lukaku looks like a prime Henry. I've watched full matches of yeddar for a long time. One of his big problems is he loses focus or tries to turn too fast and will knock the ball out or into a defender. He also has a awful pass whereas lukaku has shown to be a decent passer.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Does any seriously believe that adding three 20-21 year olds is going to improve us?
As fans, we may not always be happy with the results but the minimum we expect is for the United players to give it their all.
These new signings I believe may not be at their peak but I think they will have the hunger to prove themselves at a top, top proving ground, unlike the more jaded ones we had last season. We may not win but at least you know these players will care and will not stop running.

Status
Not open for further replies.