Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

Average bang
Surely too much smoke without fire at this stage? There's loads more breaking the story in the last 5 minutes also
It's not smoke.

It's steam rising from a massive pile of bullshit.

There's nothing coming from a reliable source close to United. Foreign sources won't have any idea what United intend to do. They can only parrot the hype that Porto want to spread.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Schira is not reliable, but the interesting bit is he's reporting contract specifics and salary. Should be blacklisted if this (as expected) turns out to be bullshit as well.

izec

This is the source of the most recent reports of Bruno. I don't know if he's reliable. He's a journalist of Gazetta dello Sport out of Italy.
Going all out. Says contract agreed and details.

If he is wrong, i call for a ban. One thing saying interested, the other done dealio with prices and wages

Bojan11

It's not smoke.

There's nothing coming from a reliable source close to United. Foreign sources won't have any idea what United intend to do. They can only parrot the hype that Porto want to spread.
He doesn’t play for Porto.

Trophy Room

Would it be accurate to say that Milinkovic-Savic is the midfielder United want Pogba to be and that Bruno Fernandes is a less good version of the midfielder Pogba wants to be/thinks he is?

If United got both while selling Pogba for the same amount they'd be in a better position surely?
No. SMS and Pogba will put us in a better position. The CAF massively underrates Pogba while hugely overrating Fernandes. SMS has developed well in my opinion. I underestimated his potential.

Dante

Average bang
There just can’t be that much of a noise without any substance underneath. There must be something going on with Bruno.

Does United conduct medicals on a Sunday, or only on working days?
Porto make noise like this almost every summer. It's their standard MO to hype up players by linking them with United, Real and Barca. Mostly United, because we refuse to comment on rumours.

Only United know what United want to do. Unless someone with links to the club says something, it's nothing more than hot air.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Porto make noise like this almost every summer. It's their standard MO to hype up players by linking them with United, Real and Barca. Mostly United, because we refuse to comment on rumours.

Only United know what United want to do. Unless someone with links to the club says something, it's nothing more than hot air.
Isn’t it Sporting Lisbon?

Tom Van Persie

No relation

He plays for Sporting.

Trophy Room

It's not smoke.

:lol::lol:

Alemar

Unless someone with links to the club says something, it's nothing more than hot air.
They are quoting salary amount and contract length now. Concrete details this time (not usual “deal is imminent” shite) ...

Dante

Average bang
The Metro reported those exact fees etc an hour ago and now this guy tweets about it... it’s bullshit.
Exactly.

If you're going to lie, lie big.

The story is bullshit either way. Might as well add a few details to make it seem legitimate. It's not going to make any difference to the truth of it.

Alemar

The same thing happens every summer. This is nothing new.
Even if such concrete reports have ABSOLUTELY NO ground, then why do we have transfer tweets topic? Could use an official Completed Transfers data from UEFA or something....

El-Manos

I’ve decided we’re signing no one. I’m depressed. ACl rupture just confirmed as well by my consultant - I’m going on the piss.

Dante

Average bang
Even if such concrete reports have ABSOLUTELY NO ground, then why do we have transfer tweets topic? Could use an official Completed Transfers data from UEFA or something....
Twitter is an amazing resource for spreading news, both real and fake. It's useful to be able to tell the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.