Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
Is it just me or are most of the players we're linked with underwhelming, unattainable or illogical? For a club that's apparently investing millions in scouting I bet most people in here could come up with a shortlist that's better than what's been mentioned. Let me start: Can, Bruno and Alcacer on loan this window. Then go big again in the summer.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Is it just me or are most of the players we're linked with underwhelming, unattainable or illogical? For a club that's apparently investing millions in scouting I bet most people in here could come up with a shortlist that's better than what's been mentioned. Let me start: Can, Bruno and Alcacer on loan this window. Then go big again in the summer.
99‰ of links reported are flat out bullshit yet you all believe everything

Infestissumam

Can is probably going to Dortmund, there's been a ton of chatter these last few days that they want him.

Brooks would be a nice signing in the summer. Every time I watched Bournemouth last year I came away impressed, tidy little player.

Nicoseth

Can is probably going to Dortmund, there's been a ton of chatter these last few days that they want him.

Brooks would be a nice signing in the summer. Every time I watched Bournemouth last year I came away impressed, tidy little player.
I heard that too. I'm sure if we actually tried we could maybe get him. Doesn't seem like we're doing that though.

Infestissumam

I heard that too. I'm sure if we actually tried we could maybe get him. Doesn't seem like we're doing that though.
not really sad about it though, never understood the appeal. Bang average player in my mind.

surprised he's only 26 though, feels like he's been around forever.

RUCK4444

Agree, the three you mentioned would be an unreal January is as much as strengthening the squad goes.

Top four is possible and the fecking Glazer w@nkers better spend some money

Nicoseth

not really sad about it though, never understood the appeal. Bang average player in my mind.

surprised he's only 26 though, feels like he's been around forever.
Honestly I agree with you, but he would be a solid, experienced aggressive player and someone who is at least consistent if unspectacular. Might steady the ship in the middle of the park.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout

Juve have recalled Matheus Pereira from Dijon and sent him on loan to Barca (B). Alejandro Marques goes the other way permanently for €8.2m.

Jericholyte2

That would be great, have a othe LvG situation where it doesn't get done until after the Euros and then STARTS to look at possible transfers.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Southgate is more likely to toe the party line out of the reported managerial candidates.

lsd

The Oracle
Southgate went in two footed on Keane and got what he deserved . Wasn't that around the aftermath of the Cantona incident and there was a fan killed in the run up?

Status
Not open for further replies.