Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ti vu

]
Similar to Grant at us and Joe Hart at Spurs
Grant enabled us to get Henderson on loan to further his development. Joe Hart would be Spurs no 2 which they hadn't replaced Michel Worms this past season. When Lloris got injured during this season, Tottenham was in worrisome situation re:GK. Adding to the flame re: Pochettino and squad building/ lack of investment. Gazzaniga was third choice material, then got thrown in deep end in a season where the wheel coming off at Tottenham.

I don't see how Scott Carson would let City send out a promising young keeper, or becoming second choice for Pep style of ball playing GK. Only thing makes sense is filling homegrown quota.

Last edited:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
What are Chelsea doing spanking all their money in the same positions? Worst defence in the top 11 last season.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It's more like the Chelsea fans are becoming as agitated as we are over the respective transfer sagas, so they're going to bother various journalists more over the next few days.
Over the next few days? Chelsea fans have acting like children, like in the example below, since the start of the Havertz saga.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That’s what starts to happen when these rabid football fans begin to deify Twitter journalists.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Over the next few days? Chelsea fans have acting like children, like in the example below, since the start of the Havertz saga.

Good point, Why do these twats follow guys like Romano then complain when he doesn't post what they want? Fecking childish

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Yeah, I've noticed them pester him in particular about Chilwell, Oblak, and Reguilon. It must suck for them that they'd have to post constant updates for very little bits of progress to appease those that ask multiple times a day.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

Acting like children? These lot on Twitter who pester the likes of Fab literally are children.

Pavl3n

Maybe wages are agreed but the agent/signing on fee is going to be the major sticking point.
I still don't get how if Lichtsteiner and whoever else is involved in the deal have to get paid when none of them have to do anything with BVB or Man Utd.
I would understand if it was Sancho's agent, but as far as I understand none of those two are.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Bouhafsi retweeted this.
Well, it's not Aulas saying this, so this might get serious. I wonder where both players could go. I guess Juventus and Barcelona are always around to get whatever good players are available (Aouar in this case). Other than that, I can't think of much else.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!

Don't know why he even bothers responding to tweets like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.