Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

saivet

I think Kane will be unattainable as he won't kick off in order to leave and I imagine Haaland will leave next summer so he can go wherever he likes.

It's worth exploring both before Sancho but we should get our answers pretty quickly I'd imagine.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

About United, David Ornstein said:
  • United don’t want Sancho saga with Haaland
  • Sancho remains of interest to United
  • Harry Kane, club would not do business at the proposed £120 million fee mooted within the industry.
More info:

It seems like Haaland's wages would also be a problem not just for United but also for City (which explains why Pep was hesitant to talk about bringing a new striker in this summer).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: La Razón
  • Release clause: 65 million Euros
    • Price is negotiable
  • Apparently, we talked with his entourage, and he's keen on coming here.
    • Sources close to Villareal manager Unai Emery denied these claims.
  • Villareal will start off with demanding 65 million Euros.
    • No interest in players to be included into the total package

RUCK4444

• Price is negotiable
They’ve seen our defenders second string defenders then. Sure you don’t want Jones Unai?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: DH

The best team won tonight. We showed a good mentality this season during which we’ve known good and bad periods. Whatever the result between Oostende and Beerschot tonight, we want to win the next game to get closer to the top teams and obtain everything we can. We dream of the Champions League. We’ll see if it’s with Manchester City or Anderlecht.
I doubt that it'll be City. Nmecha hasn't been that good at Anderlecht despite a decent scoring record. He could score even more goals if he wanted to, but he tends to drift in games for the most part.

RkkMan

The fact that Zorc has mentioned this publicly tells me that Dortmund will offer their strongest resistance this summer. Expect some chairs to be thrown.
He still won't come cheap though a fee of close to €150m would still have to be paid on top of the commissions of Raiola and Haaland's dad. Nobody can afford that this summer

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He still won't come cheap though a fee of close to €150m would still have to be paid on top of the commissions of Raiola and Haaland's dad. Nobody can afford that this summer
That's right. Out of all of the clubs, I can only see PSG being able to really chase Haaland, and that's only if they sell Mbappé in the same summer.

izec

Sancho is the most obvious and likely big signing this summer. He's not in the same bracket as those other two, it's a much simpler transfer, for much less money, and part of the deal is already done.
They will want too much money and we wont pay up. I dont think we will offer more than 50 or 60m. They will hold out for more, still has plenty left on the contract.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
They will want too much money and we wont pay up. I dont think we will offer more than 50 or 60m. They will hold out for more, still has plenty left on the contract.
They aren't holding strong cards anymore are they? Need cash more now, and no CL qualification, plus Sancho likely to pull a bigger fuss if rejected a 2nd time. Plus, when does his contract expire?

RkkMan

We offered £80m up front last summer reckon we'd be willing to go up to around £70/75m with add ons of say £10/15m that would be enough to get the deal done and they can't hold out for €120m again no CL football, huge losses worth €80-90m, only 2 years left on his deal, Sancho's brief drop in form as well as market value and the player's desire to leave will seriously weaken their bargaining position

Harold_Giles

They aren't holding strong cards anymore are they? Need cash more now, and no CL qualification, plus Sancho likely to pull a bigger fuss if rejected a 2nd time. Plus, when does his contract expire?
2 years left on the contract, so this would be their last chance to get a 60m+ fee for him.

SATA

Pau Torres and Sancho. I’ll be happy with that. Jesse, Bailly and likely De Gea the outgoings (Jones isn’t going anywhere unless Brucey stays up with Newcastle and still wants him) Hopefully we will have enough for one more midfielder

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Pau Torres and Sancho. I’ll be happy with that. Jesse, Bailly and likely De Gea the outgoings (Jones isn’t going anywhere unless Brucey stays up with Newcastle and still wants him) Hopefully we will have enough for one more midfielder
We will sell more than that. Pereira, Dalot are likely to leave for a start, along with the likes of Chong and maybe Mata and Matic. Brandon Williams seems to be in nobody’s plans either, and he is attracting interest.

red_de_pologne

We will sell more than that. Pereira, Dalot are likely to leave for a start, along with the likes of Chong and maybe Mata and Matic. Brandon Williams seems to be in nobody’s plans either, and he is attracting interest.
We'll have problem moving them, especially Pereira.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
We'll have problem moving them, especially Pereira.
Pereira for sure, but AC Milan have played Dalot often enough to make me think that they'd want to keep him. He's also been alright if a little unspectacular, but he's not been as bad as Pereira for Lazio or Chong for Brugge. Corriere and Gazzetta may have tried to make him look bad, but for the most part, it seems that AC Milan are interested in taking him for a slightly lower price than we'd demand. I think they're trying to exploit the lack of overall demand for Dalot, and we'll see if United will give in to their demands.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
The fact that Zorc has mentioned this publicly tells me that Dortmund will offer their strongest resistance this summer. Expect some chairs to be thrown.
Interesting. This tactic worked last year with Sancho and I actually think they may have a chance holding onto Haaland one more season - which doesn't appear to be a possibility many are entertaining.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
No - doesn't look like it. The costs involved are simply too large.
As long as there is a clear plan for a back up then I’m all for not wasting our whole summer chasing something that isn’t happening.

Seems nice and refreshing.

peridigm

Interesting. This tactic worked last year with Sancho and I actually think they may have a chance holding onto Haaland one more season - which doesn't appear to be a possibility many are entertaining.
I think they'll sell if someone puts up 120m+. They risk losing almost half that by keeping him another season.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
That's right. Out of all of the clubs, I can only see PSG being able to really chase Haaland, and that's only if they sell Mbappé in the same summer.
I’d say Haaland will be wary of joining PSG and getting locked down there. Might be the only team in for him though. I wouldn’t be overly surprised to see Chelsea gamble on him even at those figures. You would forget but they can easily afford any player they want.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness

• Price is negotiable
50-60m is fine if the deal is structured appropriately

The difference with the Sancho saga is that in this case there is a clear economic impact of not selling this summer. They can sell him for 75m next summer or 150m this. They will calculate that their chances of CL football increases exponentially with Haaland in their ranks but just looking at this season, is far from guaranteed. A CL place will be worth what to them? 40m approx? So I think a deal can be done for him this summer if the price is right.

Will Raiola effectively saying he wants to leave, then Zorc has no alternative but to say “no, he’s staying with us”. If he says they are open to a sale, and the player’s agent is publicly courting a move....you kill your hand in negotiations. Expect this one to drag, and to be a drag.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
The difference with the Sancho saga is that in this case there is a clear economic impact of not selling this summer. They can sell him for 75m next summer or 150m this. They will calculate that their chances of CL football increases exponentially with Haaland in their ranks but just looking at this season, is far from guaranteed. A CL place will be worth what to them? 40m approx? So I think a deal can be done for him this summer if the price is right.

Will Raiola effectively saying he wants to leave, then Zorc has no alternative but to say “no, he’s staying with us”. If he says they are open to a sale, and the player’s agent is publicly courting a move....you kill your hand in negotiations. Expect this one to drag, and to be a drag.
This upcoming transfer window is the last chance for Haaland senior and Raiola to make a lot of money for a transfer.....it will change in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.