Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
This upcoming transfer window is the last chance for Haaland senior and Raiola to make a lot of money for a transfer.....it will change in October.
What, are the endless deliberations by FIFA/UEFA on reigning in these agents going to materialise into some tangible?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Not a chance
Yeah, wouldn't think so either. Seems to be about optics, because regulation could have been put in place already. Just asked because of Sean's comment, but he may mean his dad may not profit from the sale if it's just the release clause next summer. In that case, I could just as well imagine Raiola get him to sign another contract with a release clause elsewhere, because he (and daddy Halaand) will want their money.

Do fully expect him to go this summer though. His dad will be loaded. Can't imagine he made a tenth of that during his career.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Yeah, wouldn't think so either. Seems to be about optics, because regulation could have been put in place already. Just asked because of Sean's comment, but he may mean his dad may not profit from the sale if it's just the release clause next summer. In that case, I could just as well imagine Raiola get him to sign another contract with a release clause elsewhere, because he (and daddy Halaand) will want their money.

Do fully expect him to go this summer though. His dad will be loaded. Can't imagine he made a tenth of that during his career.
Honestly there should be a serious inquiry into the finances around agent work. They should have fees capped at 1% or something as its at a level so far beyond common sense.

Seeing Sterling and KDB do their own contract work gives me hope for the future

DMacgraw

This upcoming transfer window is the last chance for Haaland senior and Raiola to make a lot of money for a transfer.....it will change in October.
I'm afraid it is in fact the opposite. It is in the interest of Dortmund to sell Haaland this summer, because they can get a lot more money (120-150m) than the fixed release clause that comes into effect next summer (75m). On the other hand, it is in the interest of Alf-Inge and Raiola to wait to sell next summer, because the release clause to be paid to Dortmund is fixed and they can sell Erling to whoever is willing to give them the highest signing bonuses and agent fees.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Cadena SER's El Larguero

In December the coach decided that another player should play ahead of me, I have to work to fix it. My contract is running out this season and the club told me that they are happy with me, but you have to sit down and talk things out. There are 20 teams in La Liga. [Claudio] Bravo and Joel [Robles] have done well [for Betis]. I still have a lot of football left. I’ve been away for nine years and it would be nice to come back, why lie?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I like how the Italian media have finally seen the value in Diogo Dalot. He has been offering them those benefits earlier on in the season, too, except they'd make him out to be useless.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Barça negotiates the renewal of Sergi Roberto for TWO more seasons. Until 2024. [They must] Be (sic) careful with the economic issue, not so simple nowadays. There is distance [between the player's demands and the club's offer].

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Information from M. M. Talavera:

Atlético's sports management manages between 6 and 7 casualties [i.e. departures] from the current squad for next season, always depending on the market.

Among them is the possibility of taking out important players like Saúl and Giménez

Scholsey2004

I agree, 120M is worth it for Kane, but the article also mentions that " It is understood that Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy will not sell Kane to another English club under any circumstances."

I feel like Levy would let Kane go to clubs like PSG, Real Madrid, Barcelona, at a lower fee (70-90M) if Kane insists on leaving, he won't sanction a move to an EPL team.

in 2010, Modric signed a 6 year deal with Spurs, and in Aug 2012, he moved to Real Madrid for £35M, amid interest from Chelsea & United (it was rumored both clubs bid for Modric), Levy demanded £40M for Modric and accepted a lower fee from Madrid in 2012, he might do the same with Kane too.
Youre probably right there. We outbid Real for Bale if the rumours are true. I think Levy is very ABU as well, further limiting any chance of a deal.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Youre probably right there. We outbid Real for Bale if the rumours are true. I think Levy is very ABU as well, further limiting any chance of a deal.
it's cute that Levy considers United a direct rival (he wishes)

Mark Pawelek

We will sell more than that. Pereira, Dalot are likely to leave for a start, along with the likes of Chong and maybe Mata and Matic. Brandon Williams seems to be in nobody’s plans either, and he is attracting interest.
Who will buy Andreas? He'll go on loan again next season then at least we get a loan fee.

Pavl3n

We will sell more than that. Pereira, Dalot are likely to leave for a start, along with the likes of Chong and maybe Mata and Matic. Brandon Williams seems to be in nobody’s plans either, and he is attracting interest.
I doubt there are any takers for Pereira, who are willing to offer more than 2-3 mil. With regards Dalot - I've read Milan might be willing to keep him, but the proposed fee in the loan contract must be negotiated. I don't know about Chong, nor how he's doing (need to check), but I read that Mata might be offered a new contract. (:houllier: I know, right?)
Then Brandon won't bring any more transfer fees than Pereira. Matic? Who knows, but his value is neither that high.

While Dalot could earn us up to 10-15 mil, the ones who could sell and free up money are De Gea, Lingard and Bailly.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wow, a 5 year deal for a 29 year old with behavioural and injury issues is a bit mad. I know it’s Neymar, and I rate him higher than most, but that’s just asking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.