Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparx99

I would like him here and think he could be a good option for us. I've been impressed ever since he was at Old Trafford with Wolfsburg (or some German side in green, don't hold me to that) and he looked very classy.
Schalke I would’ve thought (though they play in blue). That team had Neuer and Draxler coming through.

Jaxa

I think he is a much better player than Konate personally
Given that Fofana’s ceiling is top-CB-in-the-world level, not having a release clause and it not being my money, I’d take that deal.
I would take Fofana > Konate also btw but the point being is the scousers getting a very good young cb for peanuts in todays market and we will end up forking out a small fortune for another CB

CM

I would take Fofana > Konate also btw but the point being is the scousers getting a very good young cb for peanuts in todays market and we will end up forking out a small fortune for another CB
Konate is seriously injury prone. He's only played 90 minutes in the Bundesliga 4 times this season and 6 times last season.

I'm not sure I agree with the hyperbole about how good Konate is anyway. He has some good traits but he didn't play well in either game against us this season.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Konate is seriously injury prone. He's only played 90 minutes in the Bundesliga 4 times this season and 6 times last season.

I'm not sure I agree with the hyperbole about how good Konate is anyway. He has some good traits but he didn't play well in either game against us this season.
wow that makes Bailly look bulletproof

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Personally dont think Aarons is in the same league as COleman even an ageing one, think he is massively over rated. Keane is nothing either for me other than a bang average old fashioned English centre back.

Digne is the one quality defender in that back four. I do rate Godfrey though, think he can go on to be a top centre back, something the England side desperately needs but a year or two early for him
Nah, Coleman in his pomp was something else and Aaron's is potential, but I think he could be very good and somewhat near that level.

Keane is solid though and think is a very similar level to Evans, so I think he deserve a tad more respect.

It will take a few years of playing together, but I think it could be a great back line.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport

If I was sad to leave Juve? Honestly I was a little bit disappointed: Juventus gave my everything and I have been growing there. But then I realized that a footballer's life is like that, I had to choose another road, become a man. A return? I don't know, if we knew what it's gonna happen tomorrow, we would be all rich.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Both Dahoud and Dortmund want to continue their relationship, but talks have yet to commence. Dahoud's contract expires next year.

marf

Schalke I would’ve thought (though they play in blue). That team had Neuer and Draxler coming through.
Draxler left Schalke for Wolfsburg in 2015. Wolfsburg kicked us out of the CL groupstage in 15/16 after beating us in Germany.

Red_toad

I prefer him over James.
I'd take even Lingard over James.
Jesse was shite on the right wing, he was tried numerous times and nothing. He's Bruno's cover if he returns, I think his west ham form is clouding a few people's memories.. We should start with Greenwood and bring on Diallo later in the game, James is better on the left and pretty much hard working and not much else on the right.

jesperjaap

I prefer him over James.
I'd take even Lingard over James.
The first line is like saying I prefer to be french kissed by an attractive blonde rather than slapped round the chops by an oily fish...actually both lines are even

jesperjaap

And so it begins. 4 signings needed, Romagnoli and Camavinga with there contract situations combined will probably cost less that the reported Forfana fees. They really would be two perfect signings for what we require....bet we sign neither though.

For me a window of those two, Sancho and a quality striker (Haaland I dont see, Calvert-Lewin a decent shout) and we really could be title contenders next season

RUCK4444

And so it begins. 4 signings needed, Romagnoli and Camavinga with there contract situations combined will probably cost less that the reported Forfana fees. They really would be two perfect signings for what we require....bet we sign neither though.

For me a window of those two, Sancho and a quality striker (Haaland I dont see, Calvert-Lewin a decent shout) and we really could be title contenders next season
I assume you mean Camavinga as a Pogba replacement though?

As he’s box to box no 8 isn’t he?

jesperjaap

I assume you mean Camavinga as a Pogba replacement though?

As he’s box to box no 8 isn’t he?
Not adverse to that as I dont see how Pogba fits in to the system unless its in place of Fernandes or Rashford or you are movin geithe rof them. I really dont know. OUr midfield just has no balance as Pogba, McTominay and Fred are all box to box midfielders really but also none of them are. Pogba cant play in the defensive third, Fred simply isnt good enough with the ball. McTominay is probably the most all rounded box to box midfielder but is a squad player to me rather than an automatic starter....and then again, he could also simply replace Van DeBeek.

In an ideal world I would sell half of our cm (pogba, vdb, fred) and buy two, Camavinga and Rice but we certainly arent doing that even though its probably pretty much a negative net spend

croadyman

Wake up we aren't signing 4 players this window be lucky to get 2

Status
Not open for further replies.