Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracture90

Can see Real and PSG move for Sancho next summer.
PSG if they sell one of Neymar/Mbappe or if they sell Icardi and push Mbappe in the center.

Madrid is a possibility but they got those kids in Vinicius, Rodrygo so don't know about that.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
PSG if they sell one of Neymar/Mbappe or if they sell Icardi and push Mbappe in the center.

Madrid is a possibility but they got those kids in Vinicius, Rodrygo so don't know about that.
And even then you're assuming Sancho wants to move. From what I understand he favours a move home.

manuchamp88

If Madrid could get Neymar or Mbappe or ideally both, you bet they would sell Vinicius and Rodrygo.

sparx99

Huge risk for Dortmund too. If the pandemic doesn’t ease off soon we are facing a season without fans. TV companies could go bust and football finance completely collapse. It could just as likely be €100m now or €10m next summer.

izec

Didn't they want to renew a new contract with him a day or two ago?

Edit: Just saw the source, Daily Express

Fracture90

If Madrid could get Neymar or Mbappe or ideally both, you bet they would sell Vinicius and Rodrygo.
Of course. Can't see them getting Neymar due to him preferring Barcelona, whilst Mbappe on the other hand will probably end up there. I guess it all depends in what capacity would they intend to use him? Through the middle or on the wings and i guess potential sale of Vinicius/Rodrygo would depend on that.

Then again just like VP89 has mentioned, would Sancho go to PSG?

2E_MUFC

Why would Sancho risk coming out publicly and say he will be there until next season. When we could bid the money they want, which they would accept. Then he would leave anyway.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Allegedly Pirlo plans to go with 4-3-3 and doesn't see Dybala being able to adjust. Think he also struggled under Algeri in that formation.
Juventus need the money due to massive wage bill with CR7 on it? So forced to sell someone and Dybala very bankable, is 4 3 3 a problem for him, as that is Sarri's normal formation?

Fracture90

Juventus need the money due to massive wage bill with CR7 on it? So forced to sell someone and Dybala very bankable, is 4 3 3 a problem for him, as that is Sarri's normal formation?
I'd assume so, they're trying to raise some funds.

Just relying what I've read but yeah it's Sarri's formation in which Dybala and Ronaldo often occupied the #9 spot. Dunno what to tell you, maybe Pirlo plans on getting a different type of #9, they've been connected with Milik a lot during this season.

Tarrou

There's zero point in doing this unless they actually just want to sell him right? Because him coming out and saying he'll stay strengthens their bargaining position.

If they just want to keep him they don't need to do anything

Robertd0803

Have a horrible feeling that the UK press are desperatly trying to keep the idea of a deal alive for clicks because theres nothing else happening, (no one wants to read about Chelsea signing Havertz).

Still hope Im totally wrong and we get him in the end.

macheda14

Honestly that sounds like a "pay up" article. like, we could get more next summer but we'll take 120m now. Sounds more positive for us than it first seems.
It's also really stupid/naive/overly optimistic outlook. Chances are we have to go into a second lock down thereby depleting clubs finances even further. Yes we may finally get fans through the door come April or something, but by that time the financial hit will mean clubs are in a state of recovery NOT financially stable enough to spend even more.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
There's zero point in doing this unless they actually just want to sell him right? Because him coming out and saying he'll stay strengthens their bargaining position.

The deal is practically dead and the media is doing everything to engage audience. That's my take.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton

Looks like we (Everton) have agreed terms Allan and now just have to agree a fee with Napoli. I can't see us going as high as 40m Euros , that feels steep for a player his age.

Would be a good signing and it's shame we missed out on Holjberg and probably Gabriel now as those 3 new additions would have went a really long way in adding power and bite to the centre of of the pitch that we are completely missing.

Robbie Boy

Looks we have agreed terms Allan and now just have to agree a fee with Napoli. I can't see us going as high as 40m Euros , that feels steep for a player his age.

Would be a good signing and it's shame we missed out on Holjberg and probably Gabriel now as those 3 new additions would have went a really long way in adding power and bite to the centre of of the pitch that we are completely missing.
I think he would be a great signing for you guys. He's 30 in January but he still has 3 to 4 good seasons left in him most liklely.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

Looks like we (Everton) have agreed terms Allan and now just have to agree a fee with Napoli. I can't see us going as high as 40m Euros , that feels steep for a player his age.

Is this the guy that used to play for Braga??

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
I think he would be a great signing for you guys. He's 30 in January but he still has 3 to 4 good seasons left in him most liklely.
Certainly the all action midfield type we need. Like you said he is 29 at the moment but City signed Fernandinho at that age and they have got a lot of miles from him. They could afford such a gamble though whereas we desperately need him to give us at-least 3 good seasons.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Why cant we work on multiple transfers at the same time? It seems we always put our eggs in one basket and have to scramble near the end of the window to get anything done. Results in panic buying and paying over the odds.
Because we have a fixed budget and Sancho is our priority.

RUCK4444

I'm not sure about that. If I were Zorc I'd want the player to kill our interest by stating he's committed to Dortmund.

I don't think that can be used as a positive for us if that article is true. I think he definitely wants the move, question is out over whether he will agitate for a move, would be silly of him to commit himself either way.

Tarrou

I'm not sure about that. If I were Zorc I'd want the player to kill our interest by stating he's committed to Dortmund.

I don't think that can be used as a positive for us if that article is true. I think he definitely wants the move, question is out over whether he will agitate for a move, would be silly of him to commit himself either way.
why would he need to kill our interest? its up to him if he sells him or not

Status
Not open for further replies.