g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red00012

Looks like we (Everton) have agreed terms Allan and now just have to agree a fee with Napoli. I can't see us going as high as 40m Euros , that feels steep for a player his age.

Would be a good signing and it's shame we missed out on Holjberg and probably Gabriel now as those 3 new additions would have went a really long way in adding power and bite to the centre of of the pitch that we are completely missing.
10/11 I got him to join Everton . Hope you get him now !

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Looks like we (Everton) have agreed terms Allan and now just have to agree a fee with Napoli. I can't see us going as high as 40m Euros , that feels steep for a player his age.

Would be a good signing and it's shame we missed out on Holjberg and probably Gabriel now as those 3 new additions would have went a really long way in adding power and bite to the centre of of the pitch that we are completely missing.
We desperately need someone in there that can run again and I think he can be that man to provide it. I wouldn't mind paying that much as you could probably get 3 or 4 good years out of him.

romufc

So what you are saying is that of all our rivals, only Chelsea have improved so far right? And they are sitting on a pile of money because of recent sales en transfer bans. Stop exaggerating.
If you want to call Chelsea our only Rivals then yes. I would like to see Chelsea, Liverpool, City, Spurs all as our rivals.

This narrative they are sitting on a pile of money is a myth btw. Stop being lazy and actually have a look at it, they are not. The transfer ban is their fault for cheating.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
We desperately need someone in there that can run again and I think he can be that man to provide it. I wouldn't mind paying that much as you could probably get 3 or 4 good years out of him.
Yeah I did always look at midfield as being a gaping hole for you guys, especially since Gueye left.

romufc

PANIC STATIONS EVERYONE

So you’d rather United just splash the cash willy nilly & sign someone just because you want your fix of United actually signing someone.

It’s not like this deal is the most complex compared to our rivals or it’s probably the most expensive deal of the summer.

But hey, let’s just sign somone for the sake of it
If you go and read what I said earlier, our rivals are getting in gear to sign players.

Can you please quote where I said go sign players for the sake of it?

You do realise scouting and deal preparation happens throughout the year and not just during the transfer window?

You are focusing on Jadon Sancho, if this deal falls through, what are we going to do? Sit there saying oh well we tried very hard and now the season has started which makes it harder to sign players.

It is a proven fact, signing players when the season commences teams are not willing to do this. How do I know it is a proven fact? Teams voted to close the transfer window last summer before the season starts.

If the Sancho negotiations go onto October, Dortmund will make it harder to sign him because they would be 4/5 games in.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Didn't they want to renew a new contract with him a day or two ago?

Edit: Just saw the source, Daily Express
They'd like to but at the same time if a massive offer comes they'll sell. They *really* need the money

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
No, Napoli signed him from Udinese and he was in Brazil prior to that.
That is Alan, he was more a forward and retired years ago
Cheers, thought he was getting on a bit!!
Just remember him scoring against us in the Champions League and all the fans just shouting 'Alan, Alan' over and over again throughout the rest of the game!

onemanarmy

If you want to call Chelsea our only Rivals then yes. I would like to see Chelsea, Liverpool, City, Spurs all as our rivals.

This narrative they are sitting on a pile of money is a myth btw. Stop being lazy and actually have a look at it, they are not. The transfer ban is their fault for cheating.
Stop being lazy yourself. I didn't speak about Chelsea alone, I spoke about City and Liverpool too.

I'll quote my own post.

City have lost Sané and Silva, which is a major loss to them. Sané's a better player than the player they bought. Ake is nothing more than a backup player.
Liverpool have signed a young player from Greece who will rarely play.
Spurs have signed an decent player. With the emphasis on decent. He's not a player that is going to lift them. They need a lot of making up to do, and have Mourinho as a coach. Not worried at all.

Yet we are arguably after probably the most exciting talent in European football at the moment, with a good chance we're getting him, with 2 months to go in the transfer window.

You are clearly exaggerating.
Go back to playing Football Manager or something, transfer galore.

romufc

Stop being lazy yourself. I didn't speak about Chelsea alone, I spoke about City and Liverpool too.

I'll quote my own post.

Go back to playing Football Manager or something, transfer galore.
Yeah they are bigger clubs than us right? When did we start being poor? When did United become broke? that fans are crying about Liverpool, Chelsea, City having too much more money than us?

To correct you, I do not play football manager, again silly comments.

Have I said anywhere we should spend £250m like in football manager or something?

onemanarmy

Yeah they are bigger clubs than us right? When did we start being poor? When did United become broke? that fans are crying about Liverpool, Chelsea, City having too much more money than us?

To correct you, I do not play football manager, again silly comments.

Have I said anywhere we should spend £250m like in football manager or something?
This is my last post about this, because I have a feeling you really aren't getting what I'm posting. Must be my English or something :lol:

I never talked about money. You talk about our rivals strengthening and not us. I give you examples of players that our rivals have signed. It hasn't strengthened them a bit in my opinion. They add a bit more depth to their team. City are weaker without Silva and Sané, Liverpool signed a player who will probably get a League Cup appearance and Tottenham have signed a decent player who wont lift them from the problems they are in. You are clearly upset we aren't singing players. That's it. Move on.

romufc

This is my last post about this, because I have a feeling you really aren't getting what I'm posting. Must be my English or something :lol:

I never talked about money. You talk about our rivals strengthening and not us. I give you examples of players that our rivals have signed. It hasn't strengthened them a bit in my opinion. They add a bit more depth to their team. City are weaker without Silva and Sané, Liverpool signed a player who will probably get a League Cup appearance and Tottenham have signed a decent player who wont lift them from the problems they are in. You are clearly upset we aren't singing players. That's it. Move on.
And they are sitting on a pile of money because of recent sales en transfer bans.
BuT I dIdNt TaLk AbOuT mOnEy

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Werder Bremen are a recent example of how not to negotiate for a player (either for sale or on loan).

Basically, they came in thinking they'd be able to get Chong on their terms. Chong's agent & the sporting director both came out about how this loan deal would get completed imminently over the past couple of weeks. Now that they've actually seen our demands, they have been hit with a surprise and are worried about the deal potentially breaking down.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I'm intrigued at Inter extending the loans of two of their backup left backs. I'd have thought that they'd look to upgrade that position for next season, but I guess they're happy enough with what they have.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Basically, they came in thinking they'd be able to get Chong on their terms. Chong's agent & the sporting director both came out about how this loan deal would get completed imminently over the past couple of weeks. Now that they've actually seen our demands, they have been hit with a surprise and are worried about the deal potentially breaking down.
They are poor as f... . If money remains a concern besides game time, the move won't happen.

E-mal

Werder Bremen are a recent example of how not to negotiate for a player (either for sale or on loan).

So them Germans are all taking us for mugs right? Are we some sort of foolish Santa in their eyes?

They take his wages, he signs an extra one year extension to his current deal and they pay a loan fee. Anything short of that and it's a stupid deal.

romufc

So that one sentence from 10 posts is important to you. Grow up mate, you sound like a 12 year old who didn't get a new toy from his mom.
Your the one throwing accusations about Football Manager, Kids and mom.

All I was trying to say is we are way too slow, considering the amount of ground we have to make up against the teams we want to catch. Simple. I am not sure how hard that was to understand.

You went on a tangent. David Silva and Sane have left... both who were hardly first choice this season.

City have Foden to replace Silva like United have Greenwood to replace Lukaku.

Where are our replacements to Fellaini, Young, Herrera....

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
After former United player Tyler Blackett's transfer to FC Cincinnati broke down, he'll now be joining Nottingham Forest.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Kia Joorabchian denies any strong influence over Arsenal's transfers, but he does throw a dig at former Arsenal head of recruitment Sven Mislintat.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Pirlo doesn't have both Sami Khedira and Gonzalo Higuain in his future plans. He is looking to move both of them on.

peridigm

I call BS.
Bullshit that he's under pressure to come out and say he's staying? I believe that. With the campaign their other players have been doing I was waiting for this to come up. Think about it. He comes out and says he's staying, it puts all of the pressure on him and United and relieves Dortmund from any wrong doing if the transfer happens.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Benfica's Florentino Luis's agent will meet with his club to determine whether the player will leave the club or stay. AC Milan previously tried to purchase him in January and still hold an interest in him, but they're currently trying to seal Bakayoko's return from Chelsea.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Everton's bid for Gabriel Magalhaes of Lille was rejected. Lille hold a gentleman's agreement with Napoli over his sale. However, that depends on whether Koulibaly's sold or not. If not, Lille will evaluate offers from both United and Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.