Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Kristian Jack (good source for Canadian football) breaks the news of Lille securing Jonathan David.

I really, really hope this is the case as I'd hate to see him play for Leeds.

NYAS

A bunch of Torino-related transfer news with Tiquinho Soares headlining it:

Summary:
  • Torino are eyeing Tiquinho Soares from Porto.
  • Sirigu might leave the club with Audero (Sampdoria) and Sepe (Parma) the main targets.
  • They are also working on getting Nicola Murru from Sampdoria.
Tiquinho would be a coup for Torino. He’s a bit better than them, in my view.

jesperjaap

Playing in Europe and for a team that plays out from the back would be useful. Maybe he will be our cup keeper for next season and push DDG
Think he probably only comes back when he is told he will be number one. I think he is a vey good young keeper and lets face it, though still making some great saves, the number of errors DeGea couple be replaced in his form of the last two years by a whole host of keepers.....but when I have watched Henderson though been very good, certainly doesnt look ready yet. Understandabally at his age, he seems just a shot stopper currently, doesnt look dominant and being young and English wonder if there is maybe over hype and excitement and plaudits about him? I mean we wouldnt all be clamourign for Nick Pope to be out new number one anytime soon, also young and English and been just as good.

though may not turn out well, I think he needs another loan and yes maybe where he is more involved to see how good he is. One last season to see wher eDeGea is at and if its mistakes, put Romero in. Dont think any of the three looking at them currently are the ideal answer, but with our priorities.....wouldnt be surprised if we were looking to buy a new number one nesxt summer

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tiquinho would be a coup for Torino. He’s a bit better than them, in my view.
Yeah, I'm a bit skeptical on whether Torino would be able to get him. I guess they want to satisfy their new manager Giampaolo and ensure that the gets the players he wants to push Torino into Europe.

jesperjaap

A bunch of info on the Skriniar & Ndombele transfer situations:

It started with Julien Maynard (reliable French journalist) revealing some info from his Tweets:

Summary of all Maynard Tweets:
  • Ndombele expresses his desire to leave.
  • Other Spurs players are trying to convince both parties to come to a resolution, but both have made their minds up (Ndombele leaving)
  • Inter are close to agreeing on a transfer with Spurs.
  • Ndombele is also in contact with two other teams.
  • Inter are also considering adding a player into the transfer.
Then Sky Sport Italia journalist Luca Marchetti comes in and drops Skriniar's name as the player to be sent to Spurs.
Shows his team mates at SPurs must rate him. I certainly do. Whether its injuries or a bad attitude he hasnt played enough minutes but he is a very talented player.Id sign him if the price was right.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Understandabally at his age, he seems just a shot stopper currently, doesnt look dominant and being young and English wonder if there is maybe over hype and excitement and plaudits about him? I mean we wouldnt all be clamourign for Nick Pope to be out new number one anytime soon, also young and English and been just as good.
Yeah, I hold this view as well. If he has to be loaned out again, I really hope that he goes to a more progressive football club (something like Brighton), or he gets a chance with us, but I hope that the fans remain patient with him if he looks like a rabbit under the headlights.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Fabrizio Romano is invited into The Beautiful Game podcast.

Most of the news is already known, but one of the notable bits of news is that Kepa will no longer play for Chelsea after this season. I haven't gone through the whole podcast, of course, but I'm basing this on multiple Tweets by various listeners.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Dortmund are going after another young, talented City player.

The player's Jamie Bynoe-Gittens, a talented 15-year-old player.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More info on Sanchez's departure and the payoff to him:

5-10 million pounds wouldn't be too bad given how much money we were paying him already.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Brighton are targeting Ollie Watkins; he has no 18-million-Pound release clause in his contract.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I find this interesting: Barnsley midfielder Cameron McGeehan signs for Belgian club KV Oostende on a 3-year deal.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
In his interview with The Guardian, Jerome Boateng reveals that he won't say no to the Premier League.

Quote:
I would not say no. I loved it when I was there. For me it was really unlucky because I got injured straight away and then I didn’t really play the position they promised me. But I still took a lot from playing in the Premier League. It helped me a lot to play and train with great players. I am definitely down for it, but I don’t know for the future. You never know. But it’s not that I would say: ‘I never want to play there.’ It’s one of my favourite leagues for sure.

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'

5-10 million pounds wouldn't be too bad given how much money we were paying him already.

I mean fair play to him if this is all true.

Could have just done feck all for 3 more years and picked up what 60 million, playing with the u18s in training every day.

roseguy64

Okay I guess I was bit ambiguous.

I rate him after following him for years in academy. I know he is not rated on this forum by lot of people but I feel his attitude is top notch. Quite talented too. Such player progress should be monitored more closely. Was very young but I remember Rossi going to Newcastle and it was just a waste. I feel we might need to be more careful than other loans with this one
Fair enough

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I mean fair play to him if this is all true.

Could have just done feck all for 3 more years and picked up what 60 million, playing with the u18s in training every day.
He will still net the same amount.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Interesting to hear Fabrizio say we like Van Der Beek but not mention Grealish. Does that suggest we have maybe switched targets. I thought Jack was Ole's top target for that position but maybe I got it wrong.
I’m confused what’s happening with VdB.
The reports that came out indicate were interested but haven’t really begun any talks? So how does anyone know that we’re interested to begin with?
He won't be by the looks of it. I think Romero will be off.
Honestly, I really wouldn’t mind letting Romero go and bring Hendo as backup. He’s obviously not ready to be our #1 yet but he’s as obviously ready to challenge DDG.

Bringing Hendo back will also keep DDG on his toes knowing he can’t afford any more blunders.

You must be fun at parties
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Craig Ward

I don't get this sympathy for Bale, seems like a petulant prick to me. Would you be happy and support Sanchez if he'd decided to milk us for every penny while refusing to play and showing the kind of disrespect for the club that Bale is doing?
Difference is, Bale has played a key role in that Real team and helped them win A LOT of silverware.

Bale has always said he will remain professional and train etc and try and work his way back into the team. Zidane just point blank refuses to pick him and the fans have turned on him.

Bale v Sanchez isn't a fair comparison at all IMO

Amarsdd

Difference is, Bale has played a key role in that Real team and helped them win A LOT of silverware.

Bale has always said he will remain professional and train etc and try and work his way back into the team. Zidane just point blank refuses to pick him and the fans have turned on him.

Bale v Sanchez isn't a fair comparison at all IMO
Exactly! And also when Bale had lined up a 1M per week contract at a Chinese club, Madrid pulled out of the deal at the very last moment. So, the majority of this blame lies on Madrid more than on Bale.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Talented young New Zealand attacker Sarpreet Singh will be loaned out to FC Nurnberg from Bayern Munich.
Very interested to see how he does. Not many players of Indian descent in major leagues.

Moiraine

Fecking Mourinho
He literally destroyed the squad and harmony, the sort of contract given to Sanchez is utter madness. I now understand why there was anger and frustration amongst United players when they were saying “he is no messi”.

Status
Not open for further replies.