Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
West Brom's manager Slaven Bilic confirms that Ivanovic will be joining West Brom. He's currently having his medicals now.

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
West Brom's manager Slaven Bilic confirms that Ivanovic will be joining West Brom. He's currently having his medicals now.

I hope for their sake and Brana's that he is being signed to play CB and in a defence sitting really really deep because he was done at this level four years ago and the more licence he is given to move higher up the pitch the more of a disaster he is as he overrates his own ability on the ball and his positional and recovery sense was always his weakness.

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
For some reason I have trouble believing Giroud wants to stay at Chelsea to help his team off the pitch as a senior squad member.
He'd play plenty, probably get 20 starts and over 45 appearances over the season. He's a leader in the dressing room and around the club and reportedly really enjoys that role, a lot of Chelsea fans, me included, would have him high up the list of captaincy options.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Alfredo Morelos's agent denies any contacts from Fiorentina for his client.

Original source: Fiorentina.it

Quote:
He is a Glasgow Rangers player, there is nothing to comment for the moment. I am not aware of these contacts.
Now that his links to Lille have weakened, I'm not so sure if he'll leave for another club this summer.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea

Damn branas back one of my favorite chelsea players going.

Idxomer

Ivanovic looked completely finished at this level 4 years ago, weird to see a PL club buying him in 2020.

Varun1

I'm honestly surprised that we've kept him in the club for so long, but I'm glad that he's finally found a new club to continue his pro career with.
Isn't he meant to have done well while out on loan? AFAIK, he refused a contracted from us.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
There were some reports that Inter had offered Brozovic AND Eriksen in a swap deal for Kante which Chelsea rejected. I have a hard time believing that one. What's more likely is Inter offered Brozovic and Eriksen separately plus cash in two separate offers which Chelsea rightly rejected.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Isn't he meant to have done well while out on loan? AFAIK, he refused a contracted from us.
He did well, yeah, but there was no way that he'd have gone ahead of either de Gea or Romero back then or de Gea and Henderson now. That's why I thought that he would have left sooner.

croadyman

There were some reports that Inter had offered Brozovic AND Eriksen in a swap deal for Kante which Chelsea rejected. I have a hard time believing that one. What's more likely is Inter offered Brozovic and Eriksen separately plus cash in two separate offers which Chelsea rightly rejected.

Maybe we should try and raise money to go in for him

Fido

When the page is loading, click on the stop/X on your browser to prevent it from fully loading and you'll be able to read the article.
Bro. Do you work for Telegraph and did you code this hack to make sure it works for muppets? :D Works like a charm. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.