Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Not Pochettino that's who.

I have no control over, nor a huge preference who Manchester United chose to be the next manager from the other popular candidates being bandied about. Beyond being of the strong opinion that it shouldn't be former Spurs manager Mauricio Roberto Pochettino.
See this is where I take issue. Don't moan and whine if you can't come up with anyone else.

I have said I want Ten Hag however if we got Poch that would be acceptable too. Just look at the state of this football club. Poch is managing a brilliant club currently who have more money than most teams combined. He's definitely good enough for the Utd job.

Who are you expecting? I don't get it. We aren't getting Pep, Klopp Nagelsmann or Tuchel so we have to look elsewhere.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Atlético de Madrid wants Danish Daniel Wass to fill in for Trippier's loss. Negotiation underway between clubs [and the player] is a true option on the table [for Atletico Madrid]. The contract ends on June 30 and he will not renew with the team: cheap and multifunctional.

Clarification: the Danish player has already said yes and is dying to sign for Atlético. Key days.
EDIT: Updated Tweet with extra info

Last edited:

SAF is the GOAT

I have a massive respect to this guy

When a lot of players want to leave the "ship", he wants to stay. this is an honorable man.

Giggsyking

I am not trying to wind any of you up. If you dont make top 4 the player discontent and back stabbing will only get worse. Why would one of the most in demand managers want to sort all that out and not have CL? It seems like a bad career move. It has been a long time since Man Utd won anything. Still a massive club, but definitely not the destination it was 10 to 20 years ago.
the nothing logic you read on the caf of non united fans. When was united a destination for managers 10-20 years ago?

Josh 76

I have a massive respect to this guy

When a lot of players want to leave the "ship", he wants to stay. this is an honorable man.
If all the players had Cavani’s attitude, Utd wouldn’t be in this mess.

I didn’t really follow him closely back in the day, but what a player he must have been in his prime.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
If all the players had Cavani’s attitude, Utd wouldn’t be in this mess.

I didn’t really follow him closely back in the day, but what a player he must have been in his prime.
That's the thing we mean when we say waste your career in the French league. He was banging goals thetr during his prime years but nobody bothered to watch it. Most dont know how good he was.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
United should try a loan deal with option to buy. He might rediscover his form.
He might discover a form that is worse than his current level if he comes here. We unlock the wrong side of form spectrum here.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
:lol:

What a fecking mess.
Thus, Umtiti has reduced by 10% the total salary that had to enter in the year and a half of the contract that remained until 2023, in addition to accepting to include variables. And that 90% that he will receive will be divided into the four and a half years of contract that he has signed now.

According to the first information appeared in Sport and Mundo deportivo.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Thus, Umtiti has reduced by 10% the total salary that had to enter in the year and a half of the contract that remained until 2023, in addition to accepting to include variables. And that 90% that he will receive will be divided into the four and a half years of contract that he has signed now.

According to the first information appeared in Sport and Mundo deportivo.
That's not the point. The point is that Umtiti is shit and should've been part of the clear out.

Status
Not open for further replies.