Transfer Tweets - 2022/23 | Check the OP for the latest rules and blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Bayer Leverkusen sign 19-year-old promising forward Adam Hlozek.

This is a great signing for them.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Here's how Inter plan to move on from Perisic:
The first name for the flank is that of Bellanova
They want a young left wing back to back up Robin Gosens, who's effectively replacing Perisic. They're looking at both Cagliari's Raoul Bellanova (22) and Udinese's Destiny Udogie (19). The latter isn't as reasonably priced as the former is.

EDIT: More on Destiny Udogie
Destiny Udogie has a very interesting offer from the Premier [League].

Last edited:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I guess Alaba will go to the left back or the midfield in some occasions
I love the guy and Real can rot in hell (:wenger:), but I would advise against playing him in midfield.

Alaba - Rüdiger - Militao - Carvajal is definitely nothing to be ashamed about. Mendy and Nacho as backups and you should probably start looking for a new RB soonish.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Even if his departure is not yet a done deal, Benoit Badiashile is in demand in England.
Two major Premier League clubs are in discussions with his entourage. They hope to convince the player before making an offer to Monaco.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
For those who are worried about Bastoni potentially signing for Tottenham:
It is true that he is one of the first targets for the Tottenham defense, Conte wants him, but Bastoni is very comfortable in Milan and at Inter and only a really important offer could make him change his mind. Nothing imminent.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

mufcmpb conveniently leaves out another key detail in Timber's wish to stay at Ajax: an improved salary from the club. This looks to me like a situation where we'd have to possibly pay more to Timber to secure him. On a minor note, Jurriën Timber's brother, Quinten (currently at FC Utrecht), may be coming over to Ajax, which'd help in influencing him to stay.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The repercussions of Barcelona rejecting the CVC deal:
Víctor Navarro reports:
  • Barcelona will not accept the CVC fund.
  • Joan Laporta and the [club's] economic area impose their criteria over that of the sports area [i.e. La Liga's criteria based on the CVC deal] (which demanded to sign the CVC [deal] to have salary margin).
  • Barcelona opts for other approaches and is open to the possibility of applying a salary reduction to the workforce.
  • This time not only to the captains (who have two deferrals) but to the ENTIRE squad.
EDIT: Somewhat rough translation

Daonico

Edit: sorry, didn't meant to quote anyone

I don't get what is the trick to simply announce a %50 reduction in salaries... Where I work the building would burn before they finish talking :lol:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Edit: sorry, didn't meant to quote anyone

I don't get what is the trick to simply announce a %50 reduction in salaries... Where I work the building would burn before they finish talking :lol:
The players would have to agree to it anyway, so those that don't want to take the cut will likely be put up for sale.

Castia

The repercussions of Barcelona rejecting the CVC deal:

EDIT: Somewhat rough translation
Reducing everybody's pay by 50% will do wonders...

Pretty hard to justify when the club are paying big sums of money for the likes of Torres in January

diarm

Official: Bayer Leverkusen sign 19-year-old promising forward Adam Hlozek.

This is a great signing for them.
There will be clubs looking to spend 5 times this fee for this lad next summer.

Red_toad

The players would have to agree to it anyway, so those that don't want to take the cut will likely be put up for sale.
If Barca can’t meet the terms of their contracts, then Barca would be in breach and the players could probably walk away for nothing and seek compensation. They’re very much fecked if that report is true.

gajender

Nobody is taking a paycut it's a deferral of the salaries though language is bit ambiguous .

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Translated summary:

More info:
  • Both Pjanic and Braithwaite want to stay with Barcelona despite not being in Xavi's plans.
  • Mingueza also wants to stay but will accept leaving the club if Barcelona decides to sell him.
According to Gary Jacob from that Tarkowski Times article, Arsenal's also been offered Lenglet.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Real Madrid have always paid monster transfer fees and monster wages to those players just like Barca have. So how exactly is it that Barca are in such a dire situation but Real Madrid are free to spend what they want as usual?

Weren‘t they paying Bale like £650k per week? People like Ronaldo, Benz, Kroos, Alaba, etc had to have been on similarly mega wages. So how do they get away with it?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Real Madrid have always paid monster transfer fees and monster wages to those players just like Barca have. So how exactly is it that Barca are in such a dire situation but Real Madrid are free to spend what they want as usual?

Weren‘t they paying Bale like £650k per week? People like Ronaldo, Benz, Kroos, Alaba, etc had to have been on similarly mega wages. So how do they get away with it?
At a point Barca's wage bill topped €500m. Madrid's never reached that level. Also, Madrid have spent way less than Barca in the last ten years.

led_scholes

Being the first state funded club in the world has helped.

Irrational.

Lenglet was such a pointless transfer for Barca - wasted his career there. I remember him being excellent for Sevilla and was hugely impressed when we played.

Adamsk7

Wouldn’t mind Lenglet cut price. Stick him in with Frenkie

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
AC Milan: from Botman to Bremer to Berardi and De Ketelaere (and more): the first moves of the AC Milan market and the hot names
  • Defence
    • Incomings
      • Botman's the primary target, but talks are stalling.
      • Alternative: Bremer
        • Inter are ahead but have yet to seal the deal
    • Outgoings: Romagnoli's likely to leave as a free agent.
  • Midfield + #10 + wide areas
    • Renato Sanches is identified as the player to replace Kessié
    • Milan want to permanently retain Messias but are considering negotiating for a fee rather than triggering the purchase option.
    • Milan want to buy back Florenzi from Roma.
    • Berardi and Charles de Ketelaere are two other attacking options.
  • Reminder: Origi will join AC Milan once he finishes his treatment for his injury.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

Aren’t they continually bailed out by the King of Spain or something like that?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Club ultimatum to Mkhitaryan: the player's final answer by tomorrow
  • Roma's final offer:
    • €3.5m/year net (~67.3k/week) + bonuses
      • Increases to €4.1m/year (i.e. ~78.8k/week) after every 15th game for his next paycheck (i.e. his next pay will go back to reflecting the €3.5m/year plan after the €4.1m/year payment)
    • One-year contract with an extra year based on the following conditions:
      • Mkhi appears in 50% of all of Roma's matches.
      • Roma qualify for Europe.
  • Reminder: Inter's offer
    • €4.5m/year net
    • Two-year contract

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I love the guy and Real can rot in hell (:wenger:), but I would advise against playing him in midfield.

Alaba - Rüdiger - Militao - Carvajal is definitely nothing to be ashamed about. Mendy and Nacho as backups and you should probably start looking for a new RB soonish.
Mendy is too good to be a back up. Let's see what happen with him.
Thank you for the advise, any suggestions about Gnabry? :p

cyberman

They were cutting back on salaries, selling Ramos etc and saved that way. fans pretended it was all to make room for Mbappe but I guarantee their situation was more dire than made out imo

ti vu

Translated summary:

More info:
  • Both Pjanic and Braithwaite want to stay with Barcelona despite not being in Xavi's plans.
  • Mingueza also wants to stay but will accept leaving the club if Barcelona decides to sell him.
According to Gary Jacob from that Tarkowski Times article, Arsenal's also been offered Lenglet.
If Barcelona accepts 2 year loan with no extra condition, then we should be all over this. I know Lenglet has been shite the last couple seasons. However worth a gamble for left footed, comfortable on ball, with physical aerial presence CB as squad option. We can downgrade him to 5th choice CB later on once we sort out our CB options for long term. At his best, I am more impressed with Lenglet than whatever I saw from Pau Torres.

OleGunnar20

If Barcelona accepts 2 year loan with no extra condition, then we should be all over this. I know Lenglet has been shite the last couple seasons. However worth a gamble for left footed, comfortable on ball, with physical aerial presence CB as squad option. We can downgrade him to 5th choice CB later on once we sort out our CB options for long term. At his best, I am more impressed with Lenglet than whatever I saw from Pau Torres.
He looked great before heading to Barca, can't say I remember seeing anything from him since. How bad has he been?

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Mendy is too good to be a back up. Let's see what happen with him.
Thank you for the advise, any suggestions about Gnabry? :p
I agree that Mendy is quality but I can’t see Carlo going back 3 to accommodate Mendy, Alaba, Rüdiger, Militao and Carvajal. So probably a rotation.

Regarding Gnabry: i don’t know his reasons, since the alleged money that Bayern is offering (€19m gross) is quite high and he‘s got some good friends in the squad. I am lower on him than most (I prefer Coman and Sané over him) but let’s see what happens with Lewandowski and Mané. He doesn’t seem to particularly like playing on the wing but that‘d be his role at Real as well. I really don’t know but hope he stays.

ti vu

He looked great before heading to Barca, can't say I remember seeing anything from him since. How bad has he been?
He's like Smalling bad (not Maguire bad) before being loaned out in Ole's first half a season taking over from Mourinho.

Before that Lenglet was the best defender, and among the best in the league. He became France starter during this period too. His stats, even when it comes to ball playing, distribution, passing trumped Pau Torres who is touted as ball playing CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.