Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi2

You're talking as if he's already gone, why? because some french journalist has stirred all this up and everyone is following one story which is being regurgitated ad nauseam
He is as good as gone IMO and that is a-ok. I suspect Pedro actually might want to play for us....unlike adm.

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
Mate, he's off.

I'm disappointed but not surprised. Had very little impact for the most part and doesn't seem the type to have the stomach for a battle. Makes complete sense if we can get the vast majority of our outlay back, one more poor season and we're looking at a massively reduced fee or even having to loan him out. Pedro could easily have more of an impact and be a better fit, even if he doesn't have quite the same individual brilliance on the ball.
We'll see

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
About the FFP there is something that always surprised me, I have seen people claim that the clubs should take it to the European courts, but it seems that these people don't realize that the UEFA and the competition organized that they organize are private, the clubs are invited to play in it, there is not automatic qualification, you receive an invitation, the UEFA can refuse to invite a club, even if the court decide that the FFP is illegal the UEFA can without justification not invite a club.

C'est Moi Cantona

Man, that's one paranoid nutshell. A player Mitten interviewed last season if suddenly heavily linked with a move to United so he writes a piece on him largely based on said interview, not once giving any indication of having any sort of inside knowledge of whether the move will ultimately materialize. What a spazzer.
A bit rude and uncalled for....Mitten writes the most whimsical, airy fairy articles I have ever read, I don't like them end of.

Question234

as much as I mind him going, the possibility of psg getting him at a reduced price and the fact hat he was our marquee record breaking signing last season hit me as the icing on the cake. That's what makes it go from disappointing to embarrassing.

lets see, anything could happen.

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
You said it's only based on one French journalist or something? Have a look, it's all over the place. No point living in denial.

People who laughed it off and dismissed anyone saying it might happen over the last few weeks has been similarly naive.
It's all over the place because if you read the original piece it is almost the same everywhere, if it happens it happens but regardless whether AdM wants to go or not, I still don't see him going to PSG

Silverman

Di Maria is gone id say. Quite disappointed tbh mainly because he was brilliant at the start. However the right decision if he can't settle in this league.

walsh

It's all over the place because if you read the original piece it is almost the same everywhere, if it happens it happens but regardless whether AdM wants to go or not, I still don't see him going to PSG
Alright. Personally think you'll be disappointed in the very near future then. Like you said though, we'll see.

Question234

Di Maria is gone id say. Quite disappointed tbh mainly because he was brilliant at the start. However the right decision if he can't settle in this league.
It's unfair to come to this conclusion after his first season. How could anyone possibly tell ?

Especially when he put numbers on the board in that season.

If he's gone he's gone, fair enough. However, people acting like it's not that much of a loss are simply lying to themselves.

Silverman

It's unfair to come to this conclusion after his first season.

If he's gone he's gone, fair enough. However, people acting like it's not that much of a loss are simply lieing to themselves.
If he feels he can't settle. Im not saying he can't.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
You need to look at the transfer window as a whole not chronologically.

In
Schweinsteiger
Schneiderlin
Depay
Darmian
Pedro
Cillesen
(Ramos)
Romero

Out
De gea
Di Maria
Nani
Van persie
Valdes

That's not at all bad
I'm probably in a minority here, so be gentle, but if we signed Pedro - i'd say he'd be our most exciting signing & would light up OT more than the rest of those fellas..

walsh

It's unfair to come to this conclusion after his first season. How could anyone possibly tell ?

If he's gone he's gone, fair enough. However, people acting like it's not that much of a loss are simply lying to themselves.
I think di Maria is a class footballer but a huge loss? The only thing missing anything is our bench after the last 6 months.

C'est Moi Cantona

I'm probably in a minority here, so be gentle, but if we signed Pedro - i'd say he'd be our most exciting signing & would light up OT more than the rest of those fellas..
He'd certainly light it up more then Di Maria did that's for sure, personally I think Depay could edge it but Pedro would be an excellent signing.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
People go on about pulling back what we paid for Di Maria.
The Euro is awful compared to last year, so that, + a bad season, and 1 year older is going to take some effect

Castia

If someone would have said DDG, Falcao, Di Maria and RVP would all leave this summer I wouldn't have believed them but there seems a real possibility of that happening now. We will have a lot of work to do before the start of the season at this rate.

walsh

Will be amusing if Cillessen plays a few games and people think 'actually this guy's pretty good' and everyone pretends there was no hysterical outrage to begin with.

Seems the opinion of the hive mind so far goes something like 'looks a bit weedy, do not want'

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Is the fee still touted to be around ~£20m? Poor signing if so. Not much better than Krul.

FujiVice

If someone would have said DDG, Falcao, Di Maria and RVP would all leave this summer I wouldn't have believed them but there seems a real possibility of that happening now. We will have a lot of work to do before the start of the season at this rate.
I'd have put a bet on it last January. Rumours of Di Maria's departure havent suddenly came out of nowhere, and De Gea, Van Persie and Falcao have been expected for ages now. Only De Gea is one of the first names on the team sheet out of that lot anyway.

shivab

di maria, de gea, rvp, falcao out ----pedro cillisen in....thats utter rubbish. if we dont sign bale or ronaldo or some big player then united fans will have huge complaints and rightly so.

FujiVice

di maria, de gea, rvp, falcao out ----pedro cillisen in....thats utter rubbish. if we dont sign bale or ronaldo or some big player then united fans will have huge complaints and rightly so.
The state of this post.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
About the FFP there is something that always surprised me, I have seen people claim that the clubs should take it to the European courts, but it seems that these people don't realize that the UEFA and the competition organized that they organize are private, the clubs are invited to play in it, there is not automatic qualification, you receive an invitation, the UEFA can refuse to invite a club, even if the court decide that the FFP is illegal the UEFA can without justification not invite a club.
Not true. UEFA still have to comply with EU regulations and they cannot exclude a club without valid reason.

Rooney1987

Isn't El Confidencial a Madrid newspaper? A mouth piece for this whole De Gea transfer on Reals side. Interesting if so that got ahold of this news. Linking us to a new keeper, funny that. Wouldn't surprise me if they started this rumour as nothing seems to have turned up in the Dutch news.

walsh

You forgot to name most of our signings.

Most United fans won't have huge complaints and will support and see how the team get on now that the manager has been able to have a real impact. Only the few who think it's a fashion show where the team with the flashiest names win will be particularly outraged.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
The only complaint I will have is if we dont sign a proper keeper. The rest even with Pedro included, I would be fecking delighted.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
That was my thinking also, but since the parasites that have whored themselves to the sugar daddy clubs to fight this have managed to get it this far then there must be a more complex foundation to the competition and its qualification process to make this legal challenge still an issue. My fear is this will contribute to the death of FFP (combined with Platini's "interesting" relationship with the Qataris) and then whatever is left of the sport is fecked.

ravi2

God awful post.

Status
Not open for further replies.