Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Jesus Christ, looks like we're signing 7 or 8 players this summer. Memphis, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Darmian + Ramos, Cillessen, Romero and Pedro is my guess. Di Maria, De Gea, Valdes, Rafael, Evans and Blackett to leave.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
I think the wheels are firmly in motion for di Maria to PSG, de Gea to Real Madrid, Pedro, Cillessen and Ramos to Manchester United. Watch the space.
I'm going to fart in a box and use it to cover that space up.

Go on people, nothing to see here.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Benteke will be brilliant for them. If he can score goals with shite like Cleverley behind him, he can do it with Firmino and Coutinho.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Open talks? but wait haven't the french rags been saying they have been talking for weeks in cities across half of europe. Nobody has a clue whats going on do they.
No, and that's why I said that the 45m are highly speculative and that number comes from the british press, both clubs haven't really talked apparently.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
We simply cannot sell a world class player to a fecking sugar daddy club for less than we bought him for not even a year ago. I don't want him to go anyway, but to a sugar daddy at a loss would be insult to injury.

Brophs

The One and Only
I'll lay my chips now (based upon seeing him probably less than 10 times, admittedly). We'll get Cilissen and he'll struggle in the PL.

Mainoldo

I'll lay my chips now (based upon seeing him probably less than 10 times, admittedly). We'll get Cilissen and he'll struggle in the PL.
He most be top 5 keepers in the world. We are probably just ignorant.

Or he's just shit like most of us believe. JUST GET LLORIS.

stevoc

No, and that's why I said that the 45m are highly speculative and that number comes from the british press, both clubs haven't really talked apparently.
Yeah seems like a lot of random guessing hoping to get something right in the end.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We lose DDG and AdM and gain Pedro and Cillessen and some people are excited by this prospect. The lunatics have taken over the asylum
Ramos aswell. Plus there is no way avoiding saying it, Di Maria was crap for most of the season.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
We lose DDG and AdM and gain Pedro and Cillessen and some people are excited by this prospect. The lunatics have taken over the asylum
We lose a top class goalkeeper who we know wants out and a player who has yet to settle and really hasn't set the world alight here? Big whoop.

Question234

Although this isn't the most likely scenario, it is without a doubt the worst one.

I still think woody isn't silly enough to le di maria go without at least letting him have a sit down with lvg first. so for me it's pedro + di maria

ravi2

Didn't Van Gaal say that he expected De Gea to play against Barcelona? Please tell me we are not going to let him and Di Maria go!
We would be ok without Di Maria, he barely made an impact last season plus he appears not to be arsed.
DDG leaving is a problem, but MUFC will have finish higher next season than we did this season IMO.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
The transfer window started off so well for us.. and then we go ruin it by replacing di Maria with Pedro and De Gea with Cillessen who I personally have watched because I watch the Eredivisie and my season ticket holding Ajax friend lives around the corner... he will do an ok job, but don't expect miracles.

Guess we don't need a world class keeper anymore since we will have a solid midfield and defence by the start of the season, but this shit is just the definition of underwhelming...

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The transfer window started off so well for us.. and then we go ruin it by replacing di Maria with Pedro and De Gea with Cillessen who I personally have watched because I watch the Eredivisie and my season ticket holding Ajax friend lives around the corner... he will do an ok job, but don't expect miracles.

Guess we don't need a world class keeper anymore since we will have a solid midfield and defence by the start of the season, but this shit is just the definition of underwhelming...
If we get Cillessen it means Ramos is coming so that would soften the blow quite a bit. Shame about losing Di Maria but if he's just going to mope around for another season there's no point in him being here. I hope we don't make a significant loss on him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.