g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
They couldn't put out a better statement than that? Not like he ruined them. Did a decent job, just not great to watch.
What is wrong with the press release?
I agree personally. 'We have terminated his contract with immediate effect' is extremely cold, and would leave a load of people wondering why the feck you would do that when he's done a decent job.

A more diplomatic line like 'have parted ways' etc would have been far more respectful I think.

RC89

I agree personally. 'We have terminated his contract with immediate effect' is extremely cold, and would leave a load of people wondering why the feck you would do that when he's done a decent job.

A more diplomatic line like 'have parted ways' etc would have been far more respectful I think.
Exactly

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Agreement between Morata and United.
Still no agreement for Madrid to let him go

Paxi

Agreement with United and Morata, not yet with Madrid.

Think they'll be discussing tomorrow the fee; hopefully we wrap this up by end of week.
feck it. Just pay them what they want and get it done.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Great signing. This one's gone completely under the radar, nice bit of business here. Morata will add something to the team, just weird how it hasn't been dragged out or anything. Swift from Madrid.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Morata's getting married on like Saturday isn't he? So either way I doubt he'd be officially unveiled until after his honeymoon, which, with the lack of patience people have, will probably cause mass muppet suicide.

Paxi

Im sure they'll close the deal after few bangers in DC10.

dpansheth

Play no ball over Perisic please, you can keep the old fcuker.
I still think if Mou wants Perisic, I am okay with that. Him and Martial should be enough for that left wing spot. Given that left back, if we dont sign anyone, would be Shaw and Blind. Both can use defensive help so kind of makes sense.

Jonnymufc

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Anyone noticed how a lot of our major links (and Lindelof) are previously connected to Jose?

He's managed Benfica (Lindelof), Inter (Perisic), Real (Morata, Fabinho) and Chelsea (Matic).

He's just a new Moyesie.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Anyone noticed how a lot of our major links (and Lindelof) are previously connected to Jose?

He's managed Benfica (Lindelof), Inter (Perisic), Real (Morata, Fabinho) and Chelsea (Matic).

He's just a new Moyesie.
Danilo from Porto is the only one missing I guess...

Devil may care

He's just a new Moyesie.
I don't think Jose managed Benfica.

dpansheth

He's just a new Moyesie.

LOL... not sure if serious, but Mourinho never managed Lindelof. He was there in 2000s. and resigned around christmas in 2000.

Jonnymufc

LOL... not sure if serious, but Mourinho never managed Lindelof. He was there in 2000s. and resigned around christmas in 2000.
Obviously not serious with the Moyes comment and I know he didn't manage all the players concerned. Just think it's interesting that they all have some link to him

Pavl3n

Great signing. This one's gone completely under the radar, nice bit of business here. Morata will add something to the team, just weird how it hasn't been dragged out or anything. Swift from Madrid.
You say it like it's a done deal.

He's just a new Moyesie.
Er... What's the connection between Real Madrid and Fabinho?

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag

He's just a new Moyesie.
Our major signings are actually linked to long term scouting. We take a long time to submit a concrete offer it seems. Some rumours only pan out years later.

Jonnymufc

You say it like it's a done deal.

Er... What's the connection between Real Madrid and Fabinho?
He played for them. Only made a couple of appearances I think but it was actually when Jose was there I believe.

lysglimt

Scout
With Southampton only receiving offers from Liverpool for one of their players, Puel simply had to go. It was clearly stated in his contract that unless Liverpool bid for 3 Southampton-players, he would be fired.