Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That would help them raise the funds needed for FFP compliance and continue to play hardball over Perisic.
Always had a soft spot for Everton but their manager is making it much easier for me to dislike them nowadays.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Obviously not serious with the Moyes comment and I know he didn't manage all the players concerned. Just think it's interesting that they all have some link to him
Yeah totally and they are all under 30 and all over 6ft and have stunning birds.......

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Real... bunch of feckers. It would be hilarious if they're trying to get their own back for the De Gea situation. It was your shitty fax machine. What a shit house of a football club.

Castia

If Madrid generally want him and are willing to pay record fee's he will move imo. He loves Madrid and Ronaldo, this is his chance, who's to say he doesn't get injured next season or just as a poor year (like Martial) next summer Madrid might not want him.

izec

Another Benfica player? Dont believe it.

He is obviously someone that would play behind the striker, was very good in the Europa League. I dont know how mich truth is in it, but we got linked a few times during the season with him

gr3yham3

Today seems like a slow news day for our transfer business. Thought things would move faster after Morata's agent went to Real yesterday.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I wonder what the good offer is that Harry's made to Terry?

The club captaincy? Or even better the club captaincy, the club captain's house and full access to the club captain's missus as well?

AndyJ1985

I wonder what the good offer is that Harry's made to Terry?

The club captaincy? Or even better the club captaincy, the club captain's house and full access to the club captain's missus as well?
They'll give him a guard of honour when he signs the contract.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
PSG told Aubameyang they were looking for another profile.

Emery advocates for Mbappé to join Paris.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Would be shitty if Auba is playing in China.
Should be playing at the highest level.