Trump Coronavirus (CV in US Politics)

Precaution

Timeline:

Wednesday:
Trump has tv debate with Biden, aides felt he was looking ill.
Thursday: Hope Hicks tests positive for Corona
Friday: Trump tests positive for Corona

Now, it doesn't take a rocket scientest to work out there's a glaring issue with this timeline of events...

If Trump does indeed have Corona Virus and he was looking ill on Wednesday, he'd be over 48 hours into it. Why would they have not tested Trump for Corona immediately once Hicks had it confirmed? Seems like bollocks that they wouldn't test Trump straight away on Thursday and instead waited till Friday. It's the President for fecks sake, you're telling me that he isn't tested every day? Bullshit.
And they were tested on the day of the debate, infact everybody was in the room, if Trump tested negative then how all of a sudden does he turn positive literally right after the debate if his Aides suspected he looked ill, that doesn't make much sense.

I smell bull

Carolina Red

Staff
4. Harrison, Taylor, Harding, FDR.

Harrison is the one who probably got sick for giving his inauguration speech out in the rain, died after a month in office.
Coincidentally, this is also the anniversary of Woodrow Wilson suffering his debilitating stroke.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
layers of encrusted mcdonalds that line every tube in his body will completely block the virus

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Timeline:

Wednesday:
Trump has tv debate with Biden, aides felt he was looking ill.
Thursday: Hope Hicks tests positive for Corona
Friday: Trump tests positive for Corona

Now, it doesn't take a rocket scientest to work out there's a glaring issue with this timeline of events...

If Trump does indeed have Corona Virus and he was looking ill on Wednesday, he'd be over 48 hours into it. Why would they have not tested Trump for Corona immediately once Hicks had it confirmed? Seems like bollocks that they wouldn't test Trump straight away on Thursday and instead waited till Friday. It's the President for fecks sake, you're telling me that he isn't tested every day? Bullshit.
But I understand that both Trump and Biden were tested on the day of the so called debate.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Narcissist cowardly pig is looking for sympathy. And what did he expect to happen when he showed no regard to social distancing at all his big rallies? He's the one that was acting like this wasn't something serious. He argument was he didn't want to scare people so he'll just let them die instead. If it's true I hope he's scared now. He's a coward and this is just him trying to shift attention. It's damage control. Maybe he should try some bleach.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Does it make a big difference about infection load? Like the difference between catching it because your 1 meter away from a person infected or whether that person spits in your face 5 times?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Does it make a big difference about infection load? Like the difference between catching it because your 1 meter away from a person infected or whether that person spits in your face 5 times?
I believe that a higher viral load is more likely to be deadly but I think that's based on circumstantial evidence.

prateik

Didn't Russia claim to have made a safe vaccine several weeks ago.. Putin claimed he had his daughter vaccinated as well.
Surprised he didn't send over a couple of doses for his friend..

Foxbatt

I think the title is wrong. It should be that Coronavirus has got Donald Trump.

DavidDeSchmikes

Mark Meadows said: "We have tested all of our core staff. I fully expect other people in the White House will have a positive test result."

DavidDeSchmikes

Not as good spirits as Trump’s critics.
Don't be surprised if Trump survives ths, shows no ill effects, comes out of quarantine out of the White House live on primetime tv to annonce he has beaten Covid, and then goes on to win the election

Carolina Red

Staff
Won't believe he has it till we see some evidence of it, or of Hicks having it.
They’re now reporting that he has symptoms.

Aside from that though, they don’t put those nuclear communication planes visible to the public for kicks and giggles.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Don't be surprised if Trump survives ths, shows no ill effects, comes out of quarantine out of the White House live on primetime tv to annonce he has beaten Covid, and then goes on to win the election
Any number of things can happen. Since he's in the more at risk category (old and obese etc.), he could well have complications that last longer than your average 10-14 day COVID case.

R'hllor

Trumps comes out in 10 days with "won vs Covid like its nothing, didnt even sneeze" , crowd goes wild. Then again he can do that without having really covid.

Maticmaker

"If a 74 year old, overweight guy can beat Covid, anyone can - you pussy's"

What's the betting the above or something like it will be Donald's first Tweet when he comes out the other end!

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The irony is on you my friend. I'm not the one who berates others on 'understanding science' while having wasted a lifetime on a football forum. 103051 posts. That's probably worth 2 degrees in virology that were instead invested in trivial banter.
Pogue is already a Doctor. What's your profession ?

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Can't Pogue make a "Trump never dies" thread?