Trump Coronavirus (CV in US Politics)

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Actually I just checked and I’m wrong. Pence doesn’t take over. Apparently the RNC would have to vote on the successor and there is a huge grey area around ballots already cast. Sounds like basically endless legal battles if that happens.
not much different to if we just carry on to trump claiming victory due to mail fraud, refusing to leave and asking the supreme court and the proud boys to see that (his version of) justice prevails

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Get absolutely fecked you complete garbage can of a human being.

Though the amount of BS this guy spews I wouldnt be surprised if it was a lie to get some sympathy votes or something.

poleglass red

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Get absolutely fecked you complete garbage can of a human being.

Though the amount of BS this guy spews I wouldnt be surprised if it was a lie to get some sympathy votes or something.
Glad you posted that, I had the exact same thought as soon as I heard it......

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Hope Hicks is hot, I would like to have a sexy time with her, if that means I ended up contracting Coronavirus, I would be prepared to take that risk in order to have a sexy time with her. This is a bit creepy, hence fnar, fnar.

hth :)
I bet her vagina has teeth

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!

Biden hopefully announces the all clear as well later today.

SirAF

Ageist
"Feck you, your medical degree, research and your science background - my made up mate was CURED with zinc and Hydroxychloroquine. That's all the evidence I need."

If ever there was a post that summarised everything wrong with the state of the world today.
This :lol:

The Firestarter

Hope Hicks is hot, I would like to have a sexy time with her, if that means I ended up contracting Coronavirus, I would be prepared to take that risk in order to have a sexy time with her. This is a bit creepy, hence fnar, fnar.

You are weird.

GiddyUp

This is what happens when you've a culture of spitting in each others drinks when they leave the room.
I wonder which cnut will be the beneficiary of the go fund me account?

GiddyUp

Half the 16' campaign was up that. Cory Lewindowski, Rob Porter and I have a sneaky suspicion that's why Jr.'s wife left him. You know trump sniffed her chair a few times.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Half the 16' campaign was up that. Cory Lewindowski, Rob Porter and I have a sneaky suspicion that's why Jr.'s wife left him. You know trump sniffed her chair a few times.
Why do you think Trump keeps her around in the first place. It certainly isn't for her advanced management background.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
What would be hilarious is if the only people in the WH to get it were Trump, Melania and one, very handsome, member of her security detail.

GiddyUp

Heh. Beliefs. That happens a lot when people don’t understand how science works. Belief trumps evidence. Anecdotes over data. Which is particularly ironic coming from someone who likes to urge people to “do your research”
I think Libano left the thread to look you up on YouTube pal. Have you used this username while doing the Harlem shake by any chance? If so prepared to be owned.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Timeline:

Wednesday:
Trump has tv debate with Biden, aides felt he was looking ill.
Thursday: Hope Hicks tests positive for Corona
Friday: Trump tests positive for Corona

Now, it doesn't take a rocket scientest to work out there's a glaring issue with this timeline of events...

If Trump does indeed have Corona Virus and he was looking ill on Wednesday, he'd be over 48 hours into it. Why would they have not tested Trump for Corona immediately once Hicks had it confirmed? Seems like bollocks that they wouldn't test Trump straight away on Thursday and instead waited till Friday. It's the President for fecks sake, you're telling me that he isn't tested every day? Bullshit.

Simbo

Won't believe he has it till we see some evidence of it, or of Hicks having it.

I know it doesn't make much sense to fake covid if he's still planning on trying to win this elecion, so I'll offer the scenario that it may now be about planning on how to lose the election, the best way for him. A path to stepping down and getting some Pence pardons writting up maybe?

Donald Trump's biggest worry is how fecked he is once he loses the protection of the presidency, he might well be royally and truly fecked. He loses his usefullness to his enablers and has lines of prosecuters with ready made cases just waiting for their moment.

Trump's team knows they can't win this election through the normal voting process, the only way is to cheat it. They will already know if it is possible, they already know the result.

Charlie Foley

The irony is on you my friend. I'm not the one who berates others on 'understanding science' while having wasted a lifetime on a football forum. 103051 posts. That's probably worth 2 degrees in virology that were instead invested in trivial banter.
:lol: This is going well